Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Melissa Dettwiller GoFundMe

May 27, 2021 - edited May 27, 2021 - permalink

This was posted in another thread but I think it would get more eyes with one of its own. Thanks to Gatsby28 for finding this.

Melissa Rand (Dettwiller) has been undergoing treatment for Stage IIA Breast Cancer and started a crowdfunding campaign to help with the medical bills. The goal is $5,000 so let's see if we can help hit that or, even better, smash it.

https://gofund.me/17007d9c

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Important post loozer. I'm in! I'll contribute later this week.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Thanks for making this it’s own post.

I lost a gym friend to lung cancer; she was only 39. Fuck cancer

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Thanks to everyone who has donated! Please share the link on your social media if you can.

May 30, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
May 30, 2021 - permalink

Done deal. Even got a Thank You reply from her after the donation. Melissa was always very kind. Spread the word if you have social media.

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

Well this fundraiser isn't catching fire for Melissa. I don't really have any social media to mention this on. I think if she could get some attention on fitness and muscle sites this would help spread the word.

What other sites could this be posted on?

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

Well this fundraiser isn't catching fire for Melissa. I don't really have any social media to mention this on. I think if she could get some attention on fitness and muscle sites this would help spread the word.

What other sites could this be posted on?

Saradas.org Herbiceps.com

[deleted]
Jun 15, 2021 - permalink

Best wishes

cgsweat
Jun 15, 2021 - permalink

Saradas.org Herbiceps.com

Herbiceps.com? Their forum is long gone.

Jun 15, 2021 - permalink

Herbiceps.com? Their forum is long gone.

If you ask nicely the may post it on their main page

Jun 15, 2021 - permalink

WOW you and I have totally different experiences of Melissa.

Is this hearsay that you're reporting? I can tell you that I was on the unrealmuscle message boards back in the day and got to speak to Melissa who created an account and would post occasionally. She had seen posts questioning if it was really here and the next time I checked there was a cam picture of her that I had never seen. She was the nicest girl around at the time.

While a lot of FBB don't mix with their fans Melissa was very kind and I had a lot of fun writing back and forth with her for the short time it lasted. She was spicey and flirty and never asked me for money which is different from a lot of the girls.

Anyway it's possible for two people to have different experiences of the same person but mine was quite fun.

[deleted]
Jun 15, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jun 16, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Jun 16, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
cgsweat
Jun 16, 2021 - permalink

Off topic argument has been deleted.

Jun 16, 2021 - permalink

Melissa has always been kind to me, but I understand that not everyone has the same experience. It's very well possible that the ones spreading the "she's unfriendly" narrative got a negative response to something disrespectful or maybe they messaged her and never got a reply.

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

Looks like her chemotherapy went well and she's due for surgery soon.

The campaign has gotten almost halfway to its goal with support from Annie Riveccio and Steve from Awefilms.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »