Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My friend insist I’m gay

fp909
Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

This thread kinda ballooned

Probably because many of us have had similar experiences over the years (or similar "friends"). I have no idea the age demo of this site but if you've liked this since maybe before 2009 it was incredibly out of vogue to be a muscular woman, and for men to like muscular women. Even now it's not easy for people to accept unless you exclusively run in circles of fitness-oriented people (like I did, and even then they were not always down for the look). I was into crossfit girls for years and the line between fit/great shape and too muscular is easily crossed.

Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

Probably because many of us have had similar experiences over the years (or similar "friends"). I have no idea the age demo of this site but if you've liked this since maybe before 2009 it was incredibly out of vogue to be a muscular woman, and for men to like muscular women. Even now it's not easy for people to accept unless you exclusively run in circles of fitness-oriented people (like I did, and even then they were not always down for the look). I was into crossfit girls for years and the line between fit/great shape and too muscular is easily crossed.

Point taken, Did not mean it as a bad thing. I like to see this kind of constructive conversation on this forum.

M76
Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

Kind of ironic complaining about how other people can't accept it, when even within the community there is such division and lack of acceptance.

Like I know there are some people who can't accept the fact that for some of us there is such a thing as too muscular or too roided up.

fp909
Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

For the record I’m not complaining. It’s a fact I accept and run with. There seems to be a big problem nowadays with inclusion; as an example we should accept beauty at any size, but not fit people. That’s an unrealistic “body standard” lmao. It’s all very silly

Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

For the record I’m not complaining. It’s a fact I accept and run with. There seems to be a big problem nowadays with inclusion; as an example we should accept beauty at any size, but not fit people. That’s an unrealistic “body standard” lmao. It’s all very silly

Don't look for logic or consistency in today's culture.

Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

Don't look for logic or consistency in today's culture.

🤠 That's sound wisdom.☝️

Jul 28, 2021 - edited Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

Was at a strip club 30 years ago. Back then muscle girls were few and rare. Well this club had a stripper who had muscles everywhere and she was pretty. She gave me a lap dance and I was feeling her quads and flexed biceps and shoulders. When I got back to my table of friends they asked me if I was gay because I was touching and feeling her muscles and they were saying she looked masculine thus I must be gay. During the lap dance she said she was a cheerleader and played softball and always had muscles and did go to a gym.I called her over and paid her to show them what was under the bikini bottom to prove she was a girl, which she was. They still mocked me and said she looked like a guy. She certainly did not look like a guy and I know I'm not gay but those now ex friends who I haven't seen in years tried to make me feel like I was gay. Lost touch with all of them, thankfully.

Jul 28, 2021 - edited Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

@jeebo...good riddance those ex-friends are gone. They didn't deserve your friendship. At my first bachelor party, the stripper who showed up was fairly buffed. She had very nice arms. Flat chested and not real pretty, so my friends who hired her, called the agency and asked for a different stripper! I nixed that idea immediately. I told that muscular stripper how hot she was and told my friends I wanted her to stay. None of them understood why...what could I see in that plain, flat chested woman? I wound up playing with her arms, hugged her toned back in a slow dance. She was awesome.

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

@jeebo...we’re they actually jerks for that and other stuff or just busting on you? Cuz I get it when friends are just trying to make fun of each other. Usually no one really cares they just wanna poke fun.

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

It's 2021... if someone's gay, I think they can come out and be gay by this point. They would never hide it by liking muscular-man-looking women.

If you like musclegirls—go for it, because sex with a musclegirl is fucking amazing for people like us. Dump this "friend", polish your credit card, and session your heart out.

LOL very funny and I agree

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

My friend has some awkward transparency issues, and tends to flip flop his opinions. He’s married to a skinny Minnie, (not that I have against that) ,and girls like him through out his teens, and didn’t have a problem finding GFs before he was married. So what I’m trying to say is his taste his average. But he’s said before that my fetish isn’t a big deal, and there’s nothing wrong with liking this stuff. Now he’s insisting I’m gay I'm bye sexual. I don’t and have never felt any attraction to men. Muscular men do a opposite, they actually me feel very inadequate. I think my attraction stems from this inadequate problem, but that’s another topic. I mean I showed him pictures of figure women, he even thinks those are gross. How do you guys deal with such allegations, and what do you say.

Dude, I love jacked muscular woman like present, Donna Williams For sometime I was afraid of what others thought about me liking women that looked somewhat androgynous. Especially liking female bodybuilders and my friends and family seeing me like them on my facebook page but over time I started to not care what people think, and being open with close friends about even having sex with them. Enjoy your life brother and don't let others influence to live a life they feel comfortable with. MESSAGE!

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

A strip club 30 years ago⁉️ hell if I wasn't hanging out it could've been during my side gig "TOUR" working at one I didn't know it but had already liked toned female bodies may I say the Olympics pre-woke 70's and 80's the track and field swimming gymnastics DON'T GET ME STARTED ON ICE SKATING ESPECIALLY WOMEN'S SPEED RACING MAINLY FROM ASIA(QUADS‼️)...they weren't friends they were blind to sensual development and had security issues to each is own I DIDN'T GIVE A "F" THEN I DEFINITELY DON'T NOW WHAT OTHERS THINK just sayin "KEEP LIFTING AND THEY WILL COME"👍

cgsweat
Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

"KEEP LIFTING AND THEY WILL COME"👍

Just imagine if Field of Dreams was about him building a show for FBB's instead of baseball. If he had built that instead, we'd definitely come!

Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

@jeebo...we’re they actually jerks for that and other stuff or just busting on you? Cuz I get it when friends are just trying to make fun of each other. Usually no one really cares they just wanna poke fun.

@nbunited...They were serious. They continued afterwards asking me if I wanted to feel their muscles.. .it eventually faded but was brought up every once in a while when we were together. I did eventually break away from them.

Aug 03, 2021 - permalink

> Not every chick with muscles is universally hot,even to our eyes, if you showed him a pic of Renee toney or Paige dumars come on now, I yank 2 em don't get me wrong, but 2 the average person would be sus, just saying

Definitions of “hot” and attractive are not universal. No person is “universally hot

Aug 03, 2021 - permalink

In those days, there weren't many FBBs. Gays have no interests in women.

Aug 03, 2021 - permalink

Too many fbb fans worry about being seen as gay. Why?

Aug 03, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by iluvfbbs
Aug 03, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by iluvfbbs
Aug 04, 2021 - permalink

Too many fbb fans worry about being seen as gay. Why?

It is the fear of losing connection with friends, acquaintances, and being labeled something that people fear.

We have some young people on this website. As the young people get older they will soon have to make the decision to be happy with their choice of what really makes them sexually satisfied.

@iluvfbbs- I don't judge what you like and if anyone makes a negative judgment about what you like sexually and you don't hurt or stalk other people in your sexual conquest. Fuck those judgmental people!

« first < prev Page 4 of 5 next > last »