Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My friend insist I’m gay

May 26, 2021 - permalink

My friend has some awkward transparency issues, and tends to flip flop his opinions. He’s married to a skinny Minnie, (not that I have against that) ,and girls like him through out his teens, and didn’t have a problem finding GFs before he was married. So what I’m trying to say is his taste his average. But he’s said before that my fetish isn’t a big deal, and there’s nothing wrong with liking this stuff. Now he’s insisting I’m gay I'm bye sexual. I don’t and have never felt any attraction to men. Muscular men do a opposite, they actually me feel very inadequate. I think my attraction stems from this inadequate problem, but that’s another topic. I mean I showed him pictures of figure women, he even thinks those are gross. How do you guys deal with such allegations, and what do you say.

cgsweat
May 26, 2021 - permalink

Sounds like a homophobe and someone who has sexuality issues of his own. I wouldn't put much stock into what he thinks, because he sounds like the average run of the mill guy who hates on any woman with any level of muscularity. He'll never understand it, and that's fine because he's allowed to have his opinion, but no it doesn't mean if you like muscular women that you're gay. Frankly it's the kind of logic you'd hear from a 12 year old.

May 26, 2021 - permalink

He probably has insecurities about his own masculinity and feels threatened by women who are stronger and more muscular than him. He projects that onto you by saying that you're gay. Don't take his opinions to heart, because they come from a place of intolerance. These beautiful muscular women we love are women at their core, they just have trained their bodies intensely.

May 26, 2021 - permalink

But he’s said before that my fetish isn’t a big deal, and there’s nothing wrong with liking this stuff. Now he’s insisting I’m gay I'm bye sexual. I don’t and have never felt any attraction to men.

That's a big leap, what happened?

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Some "friend" he sound kinda toxic and has his head stuck in the past hes probably never even been to a gym his head would fall off in shock the guy needs a reality check many women and men enjoy working out and having fitness bodies as a healthy lifestyle and to appreciate them is normal.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

scott_124787 posed:

My friend has some awkward transparency issues, and tends to flip flop his opinions. Now he’s insisting I’m gay I'm bye sexual. I don’t and have never felt any attraction to men. Muscular men do a opposite, they actually me feel very inadequate. I think my attraction stems from this inadequate problem, but that’s another topic. I mean I showed him pictures of figure women, he even thinks those are gross. How do you guys deal with such allegations, and what do you say.

Tell him that all boys start out as an XX fetus in the womb, and that by the standards of his "logic", his attraction to girls means he's actually a lesbian transgender person.

Then walk away before his brain explodes

May 27, 2021 - permalink

I don’t believe in violence, and I can’t fight worth crap.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

It's 2021... if someone's gay, I think they can come out and be gay by this point. They would never hide it by liking muscular-man-looking women.

If you like musclegirls—go for it, because sex with a musclegirl is fucking amazing for people like us. Dump this "friend", polish your credit card, and session your heart out.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

I say expand your "fetish" into your everyday life. Phase 1: date and have sex with athletic, muscular women. Phase 2: You might find one to marry, if that is what you want in life. I am willing to wager that either Phase 1 or Phase 2 will cause you to not care what your friend thinks.

fp909
May 27, 2021 - permalink

if you look at bodybuilding i think it's kind of funny how back in day bodybuilders were seen as gay/lesbian for even participating, but if you like it you are too.

if he has issues to work through he needs to work through them. But is EVERY man married to a muscular woman gay? the logic doesn't make sense.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

You don't need friends like him

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Dude, that is the biggest red flag ever. Unfriend that guy, you don't deserve him

May 27, 2021 - permalink

I say expand your "fetish" into your everyday life. Phase 1: date and have sex with athletic, muscular women. Phase 2: You might find one to marry, if that is what you want in life. I am willing to wager that either Phase 1 or Phase 2 will cause you to not care what your friend thinks.

I actually I’m married, not to a muscle women. I have been trying to convince her to get muscular for sometime.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Like Norm Macdonald you could be a deeply closeted gay man. So gay that you don't even think you're gay.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Gay/homosexual means you are attracted to the same gender as you. If you're male and you're attracted to women, by definition you are not gay.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

I actually I’m married, not to a muscle women. I have been trying to convince her to get muscular for sometime.

This absolutely does not help prove that you are gay. Your friend is not being very supportive.

May 30, 2021 - permalink

I really hate to say this but that’s textbook fragile masculinity. You can’t be attracted to muscular women because their presence is too domineering for HIM. If your “friend” took a chance to pull his head from his ass, he’d see muscular woman are much more mainstream then ever before. He’s just uncomfortable about it, so you might want to ask him why. Looking at a woman and thinking of a guy sounds pretty gay to me...

May 30, 2021 - permalink

That sounds very childish how old is that guy.

May 30, 2021 - permalink

Your friend is probably stuck with that old-fashioned (and wrong) view that "muscles = male", so the only people who deserve to have/show muscle are men, and anyone attracted to muscle must therefore be attracted to men. But since you're not, then you aren't gay. Period.

May 31, 2021 - edited May 31, 2021 - permalink

I agree with all of the supportive comments, above. Older guys like myself hid our secret passion for athletic, muscular females for most of our lives. On the few times I was lucky enough to be with a buffed girl, in my younger years, any attention I paid to their muscles embarrassed them. They too were indoctrinated into thinking, muscles on females was wrong. They were so hot to me but they deemed themselves...ugly!!! Those days are long gone! Your friend is living in the past. I'm not saying it's common place to see highly muscular girls or women but they are so much more accepted and common now. From my own experience, now muscular women feel very sexy, because of the way they can drive a man or woman crazy... BECAUSE of their physical development. Not in spite of it. They hold a tremendous advantage over an average, even beautiful, untrained female. I've lived it, seen it. They feel empowered. Nothing gay about it. A muscular woman is smouldering hot in a womanly, confident, sexy, way. To sum it up...your archaic friend is a misguided, idiot!!!!

May 31, 2021 - permalink

I really hate to say this but that’s textbook fragile masculinity. You can’t be attracted to muscular women because their presence is too domineering for HIM. If your “friend” took a chance to pull his head from his ass, he’d see muscular woman are much more mainstream then ever before. He’s just uncomfortable about it, so you might want to ask him why. Looking at a woman and thinking of a guy sounds pretty gay to me...

This.

May 31, 2021 - permalink

Not every chick with muscles is universally hot,even to our eyes, if you showed him a pic of Renee toney or Paige dumars come on now, I yank 2 em don't get me wrong, but 2 the average person would be sus, just saying

May 31, 2021 - permalink

Not every chick with muscles is universally hot,even to our eyes, if you showed him a pic of Renee toney or Paige dumars come on now, I yank 2 em don't get me wrong, but 2 the average person would be sus, just saying

Definitions of “hot” and attractive are not universal. No person is “universally hot.”

« first < prev Page 1 of 5 next > last »