Forum > Image Themes > Thread

The most roided up girls.

« first < prev Page 3 of 26 next > last »
May 26, 2021 - permalink

Truly found my people. Shoot me a private message if you’re into getting huge.

May 26, 2021 - permalink

primed Fabiola Boulanger

May 26, 2021 - permalink

DAMN who's the last one?

She's HUGE

99,9% sure it's Aleesha Young.

May 26, 2021 - permalink
May 26, 2021 - permalink

That pec cleavage selfie is insanely hot. Pure muscle power.

May 26, 2021 - permalink

99,9% sure it's Aleesha Young.

well Aleesha doesn't have a tat on her shoulder... I'm pretty sure it's Anastasia Korableva? 🤷🏾‍♂️ ...

May 26, 2021 - permalink

well Aleesha doesn't have a tat on her shoulder... I'm pretty sure it's Anastasia Korableva? 🤷🏾‍♂️ ...

You're right, I didn't see the tat.

[deleted]
May 26, 2021 - permalink

Keep them coming! Love this thread. I do have a question. Most of these women are older, which I’m totally good with, but it seems like the older women have so much more solid builds, thicker, bigger v tapers than the girls we are seeing today. Am I wrong?

May 26, 2021 - permalink

Keep them coming! Love this thread. I do have a question. Most of these women are older, which I’m totally good with, but it seems like the older women have so much more solid builds, thicker, bigger v tapers than the girls we are seeing today. Am I wrong?

You're not wrong. Older women have always seemed to pack on more muscle...especially the roided out ones we all love.

May 26, 2021 - permalink

I wonder if it has anything to do with more girls starting roids out of the gate these days instead of building muscle naturally and then juicing.

May 26, 2021 - permalink

If I had to make a guess it's because: (1) older women have more income (and thus can afford more/better steroids) (2) care less about the potential side effects and (3) are more likely to be independent of family/peer pressure not to roid out.

[deleted]
May 26, 2021 - permalink

Probably true. But it’s almost like women were shaped differently then.> If I had to make a guess it's because: (1) older women have more income (and thus can afford more/better steroids) (2) care less about the potential side effects and (3) are more likely to be independent of family/peer pressure not to roid out.

cgsweat
May 26, 2021 - permalink

Probably true. But it’s almost like women were shaped differently then.

So are you comparing physiques today vs physiques back then, or are you comparing current physiques of younger vs older women?

May 26, 2021 - permalink

Very likely older women had better diets as kids. Just look at topless chicks in 80s slashers. Much better shaped natural bodies back then and therefore better baseline physiques. Just a theory.

[deleted]
May 26, 2021 - permalink

Today’s physiques to ones of the past>

So are you comparing physiques today vs physiques back then, or are you comparing current physiques of younger vs older women?

May 26, 2021 - permalink

I have been on 2 cycles myself, got solid gains

But IMO would I do it again?

No, I didn't get bad side effects but I think if you're not competing or planning on making money out of it (modeling, Instagram etc) it's just not worth it.

Because there are health risks and it can really mess up with your hormonal balance, and if you have a health condition you don't know about (heart etc) it can get pretty bad even in the long run.

It can increase the risks of many types or cancers, heart diseases, strokes etc, and it also accelerate your hair loss if you have a predisposition

I don't recommand doing it to anyone that won't financially gain from this, some people get barely any side effects, for other it can be bad it depends on your genetics.

Also you can get to a really good level naturally as a man, I suggest you reach at least your maximum natural potential then decide.

But that's just my opinion as someone who already did this, of course anyone should decide for themselves

Thank you so much for responding. You’re right, I am not going to be making money from my body or fitness, but I admit to being tempted to wanting the gains. I’m already pretty ripped as it is, but I would be lying if I said I didn’t want more.

If I may ask, what did you run on your cycles?

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Love it when bodybuilders go wild on growing. Get massive at all costs.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

primed Fabiola Boulanger

I have to say that First pic of Fabiola with her son is mind blowing. She's just big, really big for her height. She even has a bit of ab gut growing there which I think looks great and natural on a woman so muscular. From the neck up you wouldn't even know she was a bodybuilder. Too bad she couldn't maintain that shape and size. Props to her for getting that massive.

Imagine
May 27, 2021 - permalink

Love it when bodybuilders go wild on growing. Get massive at all costs.

Exactly this, although I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a girl full on roids, I'm still very interested in the process, transformation and seeing female bodies at their maximum muscularity.

2010 vs. 2020 vs. 2021

Imagine
May 27, 2021 - permalink

I made this in the beginning of April and it's already outdated. Not the biggest girl (yet), but what she has achieved in the last 1.5 years is crazy. Especially since 2021 she really blew up, her voice got deeper and the jawline is more squared now. I wonder how far she will take it.

Callie Ginter

May 27, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
May 27, 2021 - edited May 27, 2021 - permalink

IMO the least dangerous substance is taking just testosterone alone, because every other steroid requires you to also take testosterone for it to work (you don't take tren alone for example you stack it with test) While testosterone doesn't need anything else, you can take testosterone without taking anything else.

When you stack another steroid with testosterone, you will have better results suree, but the risk will get exponentially higher depending on the number or stuff you take (tren, deca etc etc...)

So my input is : if you're determined and I can't convince you to not jump into a cycle, AT LEAST keep it to testosterone ONLY, its the least dangerous and still works good especially for a beginner.

And stuff like tren can have reaaaally bad side effects (coughing blood also known as teen cough etc etc).

Remember that pro bodybuilders are supervised by doctors, and also get top level legit products, they get blood tests very often to check if everything is OK.

The random person like us won't get tested and advised by a Profesional, and will also most probably but bad quality roids

And don't forget PCT to recover your normal levels of testosterone (yes because your body doesn't produce testosterone or very few during a cycle).

If you buy bad quality or even fake PCT like fake clomiphene, nolva etc, you're f*cked....

I hope admins don't delete, I'm not advocating for steroids it's the opposite, I'm trying to educate a bit.

I want people to be careful and to avoid doing it if possible, because when seing some girls here it's easy for them to say to themselves "let's jump on a tren cycle and get huge and shredded fast!!"

But at what cost?

Really good Info here from Gabi!

I've competed and been on all sorts of compounds over the years...

1 ya got know what you're doing or know someone who knows. And not the guy or girl at the gym who can get you the shit.

2 ya gotta get blood work done often, very often.

I messed myself up for a while because I wasn't watching it.

3 Save the tren for going pro, if then.

Was on tren and man I grew and got ripped like never before, felt like a world beater and then all the side hit. OMG, that shit is scary! It varies upon the person but you will get hit with some side. I had the cough, sweats, sleeplessness, cysts developed on my back andscalp and my blood level went to to shit.

Be Careful with all of it, but especially then tren.

« first < prev Page 3 of 26 next > last »