Forum > Image Themes > Thread

The most roided up girls.

« first < prev Page 23 of 26 next > last »
Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

These are my top 5 biggest Roid chicks so far this year. I can’t wait to see how big Michaela Aycock gets for the Olympia. I also would love to see Melissa Teich just switch to open bodybuilding and see how much mass she could put on

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

Can anybody tell what's the difference between bodybuilding show and open bodybuilding??or they are all same??

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

There’s different classes such as bikini, figure, wellness, physique and bodybuilding. Physique used to be smaller girls but bigger than figure, think Dana Linn Bailey. Now there are girls in physique that look like Melissa who should just switch to bodybuilding because they are so big

fp909
Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

Melissa Teich IS switching ot bodybuilding so you may get your wish, though idk how much mass she'll add

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

There’s different classes such as bikini, figure, wellness, physique and bodybuilding. Physique used to be smaller girls but bigger than figure, think Dana Linn Bailey. Now there are girls in physique that look like Melissa who should just switch to bodybuilding because they are so big

Even some figure girls nowadays look like they are born for physique division 🔥🔥🔥

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

The last 2-3 years every womens division got huge! Julianaa Malcarne might have gotten outmuscled by some figure girls now...

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

The last 2-3 years every womens division got huge! Julianaa Malcarne might have gotten outmuscled by some figure girls now...

Yes,when ms Olympia was banned, women in every division grew

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

> &gt; I’d put Tifani Wittman in here, she’s not the biggest, but she’s only 20 and already a huge roid bull. You can tell she’s on at least HGH and Testosterone. Between the acne, jawline, and her bloated gut > &gt; > &gt; > > Her and Michaela Aycock really dialed up the juice early.

They decided to take the "How to be an meat-tastic vascular she hunk 101" class early and excelled at it ;)

What's hot is that several men, including possibly some experienced juiced up ones might be jealous of girls like Tiffani as for them,it took years to get such body ,while tifanni is such a monster before even turning 23 🔥🔥🔥🔥🙊

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

That girl will be forever 23. Amazing.

And these young roided girls don't even care that others are jealous of them 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

Tifani Wittman to me is an amazing bodybuilder. Look at her growth and just be amazed that one day she will be Ms. Olympia.

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

Tifani Wittman to me is an amazing bodybuilder. Look at her growth and just be amazed that one day she will be Ms. Olympia.

Agreed

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

I've always been a big advocate for the motto bigger is better. And when it comes to women's bodybuilding I believe that this motto rings true because if you look at the women taking the juice and getting more massive it just makes them more beautiful.

Apr 22, 2023 - permalink

I've always been a big advocate for the motto bigger is better. And when it comes to women's bodybuilding I believe that this motto rings true because if you look at the women taking the juice and getting more massive it just makes them more beautiful.

Yes 100 percent! Bigger the better, juiced to the max, never too big!

Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

Absolutely never.

Why

Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

Absolutely never.

Exactly.....deluded fantasy....

Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

Renne Toney is awesome though, different strokes for different folks I guess.

I never believed Renne Toney to be a girl. Don’t think we have pictures from before drug use but she’s just built like a dude and looks like one.

Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

I agree. Kinda. Personally, I love it. But I don’t think it’s good for the sport. People are turned off by the bigger the better idea a lot of times. Alright for bodybuilding, it still makes sense overall, but for the other divisions, they shouldn’t have rewarded bigger and bigger. Bikini girls are now on anavar and stuff when there should be no reason for that. Again, I like the look of more muscles and bigger is better, but I just don’t think it’s going to be good for the sport in the long run.

Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

These are my top 5 biggest Roid chicks so far this year. I can’t wait to see how big Michaela Aycock gets for the Olympia. I also would love to see Melissa Teich just switch to open bodybuilding and see how much mass she could put on

Michaela is a roided up beef goddess. She seems sexually depressed and would just go to town and dominate whoever she’s with if she ever let herself get unleashed.

Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

I never believed Renne Toney to be a girl. Don’t think we have pictures from before drug use but she’s just built like a dude and looks like one.

I can personally attest that she is 100% female, with all the right parts.

Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

Kate Cooper:

Apr 23, 2023 - permalink

Is there any research on how to make even better roids for these beautiful creatures?

May 21, 2023 - permalink

Most roided is not necessarily the biggest, or the most manly, since there are many woman who are big and manly by nature. Should be the one who went throught the biggest transformation. I vote for Wendy Mcmaster.

« first < prev Page 23 of 26 next > last »