« first < prev Page 21 of 26 next > last »
Jan 08, 2023 - permalink

yeah, just like her boyfriend; I love it

Is she bigger then her bf now??

Jan 08, 2023 - permalink

>

> > Unreal!

I love it bro just hot and masculine

OK I have to ask you why you repeatedly use the term masculine. That's like saying you like all these women because they remind you of guys.

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Name?

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink

Name?

Vera Mikulcova

Jan 23, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jan 23, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
fp909
Jan 23, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jan 23, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jan 23, 2023 - edited Jan 23, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jan 23, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jan 23, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jan 24, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jan 24, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Jan 24, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
fp909
Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

lets keep it on topic pls

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

Wow, what happened?

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

sorry I meant to say roided, but no I'm into females and I like them because they do have manly features and when I say masculine, I'm not saying their guys, they just have manly features on them, but I look at them as females not guys if that answered your question.

Look bud I'm not making fun of you, you seem like a genuine person who is intelligent however that was an extremely circular answer. You to re read that. And yes when you say masculine you ARE referring to them as men. It's the bloody definition of the word.

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

As someone who is also attracted (not exclusively) to women who have masculine features I don't see this as contradictory. I'd say more but last time I tried to offer a point of view that was trying to expand on this without casting judgement on anyone it got deleted. Maybe the word to use here is androgenous rather than masculine but that is splitting a very fine hair.

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

As a man VERY interested in androgyny myself, I perfectly understand. I have a fascination with masculine seeming women and feminine men. Yes, this is splitting hairs, but I've seen many openly roided women and some not so openly (heard rumors about Marjorie Taylor Greene, for instance) who definitely do NOT cultivate an androgynous look, and whom PEDs made look like hell. I think a lot of it is the woman's strategy and calculation behind the PEDs.

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

I'm not sure if androgyny is the right word. I think virility is. That gives the idea of strength, and I tend to think hairiness of a woman can be a sign of strength.

fp909
Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

Y’all if you want to make a topic about this branch off, it’s better to do that, or make a group chat. The thread is about lost rounded up girls not most masculine/androgynous

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

Virility has no association with a female. Totally in reference to a man or manhood. You might be confused.

Jan 24, 2023 - permalink

Steroids are male hormones, so I think masculine (not naturally) qualifies.

« first < prev Page 21 of 26 next > last »