Forum > Image Themes > Thread

The most roided up girls.

« first < prev Page 14 of 26 next > last »
Sep 07, 2021 - permalink

I miss roided up Anne.

Same here honestly

Sep 07, 2021 - permalink

Double the juice and sexiness between Anne Freitas and Brigita Beezovac in their peaks

What a pair of she hunks! I really wish Anne was still going all in with that deliciously pumped bod hers

Sep 07, 2021 - permalink

> Seems like a common pattern where some girls go “all in”, get freaking jacked and enormous (and goddess level sexy), end up with a mediocre contest placement and then throw in the towel. Case in point: Anne Freitas. Huge kudos to the likes of Michaela Aycock who took the feedback as an opp to improve and showed up next time in beyond top form. > > you're not the only one

Bingo. I totally agree. That's why I don't pay attention to the contests. I'm glad they exist because it motivates the big girls to get bigger but I know they won't win. It's like the Oscars. I know the film I like won't win but I like that the institution exist to motivate filmmakers.

(BTW I would have Aleesha win every competition if I had my druthers as she's the biggest and the best but she only ranks middle of the pack in the actual competitions)

normally I'd agree with this statement. But Andrea Shaw winning last year makes me think differently

Sep 07, 2021 - permalink

Aleesha was dealing with some kind of health issue lately and won't be competing this year. But she's still putting out new content on OnlyFans.

Sep 07, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by blastor138
Sep 07, 2021 - permalink

Speaking of roided up Annes, Anne Sheehan Dudash is tops. Absolutely massive, hard, and cocky.

How about Angela Rayburn? She's got to be in the top mg / lb range.

And where are Aleesha Young and Tina Zampa these days?

Angela and Monique looking like the poster girls for pharmaceuticals.

I do miss Tina Z. Hope she’s still massive.

Sep 07, 2021 - permalink

When I think roided-up, this picture of Dianne Solomons is what I always come back to.

Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

Double the juice and sexiness between Anne Freitas and Brigita Beezovac in their peaks

What a pair of she hunks! I really wish Anne was still going all in with that deliciously pumped bod hers

Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

So many delicious roided up vein riddled she hunks here! I'm in a mini-heaven of meat haha

Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

> &gt; Natalie Edmondson: > &gt; > &gt;

> > Just meat incarnate sporting all that delicious MASS &l

Love the redundancy of 'meat incarnate' lol. Not taking the piss, I swear. It really works!

I didn't even realize that but I love it too haha

Sep 08, 2021 - edited Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

She may not be the most roided, ripped, or even the biggest (however at 5'9" and well over 200 lbs she's nothing to slouch at), but there is no one better at the moment playing the "roid rage" persona than Naughty Nuriye. If you're into roid voices you won't be disappointed - some of the stuff she's putting out now is unbelievable. Her vocals put a lot of frontmen of hardcore/metal bands to shame. It's outright terrifying at times.

God forbid it ever happens, but I know one or two cases when it has, what can a fbb do after she has retired and is embarrassed by her deep voice. Can she take female hormones to reduce/lose it? I hope Lisa Giesbrecht never considers doing that! Just listening to her voice makes me go weak at the knees!!

Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

Sadly, it is irreversible. Best not to use steroids or testosterone excessively.

Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

She may not be the most roided, ripped, or even the biggest (however at 5'9" and well over 200 lbs she's nothing to slouch at), but there is no one better at the moment playing the "roid rage" persona than Naughty Nuriye. If you're into roid voices you won't be disappointed - some of the stuff she's putting out now is unbelievable. Her vocals put a lot of frontmen of hardcore/metal bands to shame. It's outright terrifying at times.

sounds interesting!

Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

Imagine that standing over you in bed

When I think roided-up, this picture of Dianne Solomons is what I always come back to.

Those things are in disrepair. She should go to Carita's surgeon for a makeover.

She's not for everyone to be sure but let me be clear: she's actually genuinely a sweetheart with a relatively feminine voice when she talks normally, certainly nowhere near Sheila Bleck's or even Anastasia Korableva's normal speaking voice. (She's also extremely professional in what she does.) But when you ask her to act like a woman on roid rage, like in the numerous custom videos I've ordered from her, she always hits it out of the park. I'm not exaggerating when I say she can get very intimidating at times - one could argue she's the most roided up in attitude when she wants to be. She's the best at what she does and it's not even close - just read the various near-unanimous 5-star reviews on her HBC profile.

Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

Agreed. She brings the “roided-up, hyper-possessive, dominant, sex-craved persona”. So fun

She's not for everyone to be sure but let me be clear: she's actually genuinely a sweetheart with a relatively feminine voice when she talks normally, certainly nowhere near Sheila Bleck's or even Anastasia Korableva's normal speaking voice. (She's also extremely professional in what she does.) But when you ask her to act like a woman on roid rage, like in the numerous custom videos I've ordered from her, she always hits it out of the park. I'm not exaggerating when I say she can get very intimidating at times - one could argue she's the most roided up in attitude when she wants to be. She's the best at what she does and it's not even close - just read the various near-unanimous 5-star reviews on her HBC profile.

Sep 10, 2021 - permalink

That's some beautifull picture, and I was kind of a fan of it too, but I have to say that the image has being manipulated. If you check her bikini is kind of blured of and dissapear in some point and veins are pasted on top of it. Or the veins are real? I think they are superimposed. But that also in that case, she was surely very ripped. It would be amazing to see the original.

[deleted]
Sep 10, 2021 - edited Sep 10, 2021 - permalink

It would be amazing to see the original.

It's morphed. Although the source video is still impressive.

Also, Anne Dudash still seems to be growing.

Sep 10, 2021 - permalink

It's morphed. Although the source video is still impressive.

Also, Anne Dudash still seems to be growing.

Can't look at Anne anymore without cringing at her beard photo I saw a few months ago.

Sep 10, 2021 - permalink

Beard?

Can't look at Anne anymore without cringing at her beard photo I saw a few months ago.

Sep 10, 2021 - permalink

100%. Stubble. Yuck

« first < prev Page 14 of 26 next > last »