The most roided up girls.

« first < prev Page 10 of 26 next > last »
Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

Short for female bodybuilder.

[deleted]
Jun 12, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

Fbbs use testosterone? Anyone can confirm or give examples?

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

You seriously didn’t know this? Just look at any of the FBBs whose voices have gotten so much deeper (Sheila Bleck, Alyssa Kiessling, Amanda Machado, Nataliya Kuznetova, Valentina Mishina etc.)

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

This is exactly how the testosterone works. It's like a boy have gone thru puberty.

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

FBB's use anything from tren / test / deca / anavar etc etc etc. Many of them a lot more than people probably think too

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

juanito blaino

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink
Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

You seriously didn’t know this? Just look at any of the FBBs whose voices have gotten so much deeper (Sheila Bleck, Alyssa Kiessling, Amanda Machado, Nataliya Kuznetova, Valentina Mishina etc.)

To be fair Valentine is Russian so they naturally have deep voices.

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

LMAO, Yes, can confirm... Multiple GF's, Friends, and Friends of Friends over my years bodybuilding! Most don't make it or want it to be public knowledge.

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

Not all Russian ladies have deep voice.

cgsweat
Jun 12, 2021 - permalink
vr4
Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

> How can you abuse testosterone?

thats easy...watch a girl take 1gram of test per week an see what happens lol

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

Best thread ever

THIS^^^^^^^!!!!

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

About testosterone I didn't. I knew about tren, vinstrol and similar, but testosterone has strong virilization respond. Most of fbbs diesn't want to become masculine, so they use different kind of steroids. However the "roids for women" also make them virile, but not as much as main male hormone -testosterone. Are you sure guys that fbbs use testosterone? Wouldn't be this too much virilization for not so much muscle growth?

cgsweat
Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

For those who don't know what steroids are:

https://www.getroman.com/health-guide/anaboli...

Anabolic steroids are a man-made version of the hormone testosterone, its precursors, or other related compounds.

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

Is it wrong that I kinda wish we had an image tag for these kinds of pictures so I can skip over all the stick figure competitors?

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

Like you I've been lifting for over a decade and am still natural but I want to get on the juice and blow up so badly.

Same here. Natural lifting is extremely underwhelming for the amount of effort involved. I've been in a dark place for a while because of how frustrating it was to learn the truth

cgsweat
Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

I've been in a dark place for a while because of how frustrating it was to learn the truth

Me personally, I see nothing wrong with taking steroids. Obviously you should monitor your dosage and health, but otherwise it's certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

Roids are not meant to be abused.

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

Me personally, I see nothing wrong with taking steroids. Obviously you should monitor your dosage and health, but otherwise it's certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

I wouldn't be ashamed of it. I just dont even have the option right now

Jun 13, 2021 - permalink

Steroids help make you superhuman. Huge muscles are hot on everyone.

Imagine
Jun 13, 2021 - permalink

Isn't testosterone even one of the most used steroids in the higher classes of (female) bodybuilding? It's cheap; you can probably get it anywhere; it's the most researched one; it just works.

Imagine
Jun 13, 2021 - permalink

Andrea Saurer

Jun 13, 2021 - permalink

Yeah i mean there was a reddit post once where a chick listed her dosages an asnweres questions etc. she was cutting on like 500 combines mg of test prop and Tren..and had used GH...an she was TINY compared to the monsters posted here. so yes..they take test an plenty other heavy shit.

« first < prev Page 10 of 26 next > last »