Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Tik Tok Muscles

May 23, 2021 - edited Jan 25, 2022 by cgsweat - permalink

The best Tik Tok muscle girls

[edited to restore dead link]
May 23, 2021 - permalink

Sylvia Pierce on Tiktok too

May 23, 2021 - permalink

I made a forum post about this not too long ago. Check it out there’s several good links there.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

cgsweat
Aug 09, 2021 - edited Aug 09, 2021 - permalink

Just a FYI to the community, I unlocked this thread. I mistakenly locked it before because of the similarity to the thread linked in the comment above. However, that thread is for discussions about Tik Tok, and this thread will be focused on sharing videos.

Here's some leanbeefpatty (one of the most popular Tik Tok'ers with muscle):

Aug 09, 2021 - permalink

leanbeefpatty is the best. i think she's genuinely natty as well.

Aug 09, 2021 - permalink

Just a FYI to the community, I unlocked this thread. I mistakenly locked it before because of the similarity to the thread linked in the comment above. However, that thread is for discussions about Tik Tok, and this thread will be focused on sharing videos.

Actually my intention with the other thread was to share videos of TikTokers. I think my thesis was that some people were not giving TikTok a chance because they thought it was silly or something and I wanted to show that it is a real viable source for seeing some amazing women and I guess that muddled some of what I intended.

Perhaps this thread is more clear on its intention of suggesting people to follow.

cgsweat
Aug 09, 2021 - permalink

Actually my intention with the other thread was to share videos of TikTokers.

Your thread turned into a discussion rather than people sharing videos. I don't know if you originally put it into the "General" section of the forum, but that's where it is now. So we'll just leave it as that. As a mod I'm just trying to keep redundant threads from crowding up the forum, but I'm also trying not to be too restrictive either. It's a learning process as this all started just earlier this year. I only recently wrote up some guidelines about starting new threads just so we're all on the same page:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

fp909
Aug 09, 2021 - permalink

Actually my intention with the other thread was to share videos of TikTokers. I think my thesis was that some people were not giving TikTok a chance because they thought it was silly or something and I wanted to show that it is a real viable source for seeing some amazing women and I guess that muddled some of what I intended.

They are wrong and TikTok has been a GD gold mine. Most of my follows are buff women who flex at least once a week, many of them I follow on IG, some of them ive bought videos from. WAY more than Instagram these days since hashtags are currently flooded with bots or guys using girls tags.

cgsweat
Aug 10, 2021 - permalink
Aug 14, 2021 - edited Aug 19, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

[dead link removed] is she on tiktok?

vr4
Aug 15, 2021 - permalink

@fanxiaofan

Love her attitude

cgsweat
Aug 16, 2021 - permalink
[deleted]
Sep 20, 2021 - permalink

Georgia Daniels is going strong on tiktok

[deleted]
Oct 03, 2021 - permalink

Best tik tok bicep pop I've seen. Think it's "Raquel Tinal"

Oct 03, 2021 - permalink

Couldn't find this video on the tiktok with that name, she also looks like another girl, is it just me?

[deleted]
Oct 03, 2021 - permalink

I think you may be right. On second glance it may not be Raquel Tinal. Although she looks similar.

Dec 23, 2021 - permalink
jsp
Jun 08, 2022 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »