Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Bicep kiss

[deleted]
May 22, 2021 - permalink

I think one of the best things is when girl flex and get a kiss on the bicep. If the girl herself kiss it or a different person it is still super attractive. What do you say people can we make a successful thread full of vids and pics of bicep kisses?

May 22, 2021 - permalink

I couldn’t agree more .......Bicep kissing is the best 💋

[deleted]
May 22, 2021 - permalink

I love the symbolism of bicep kisses. One person vulgarly displays their power by flexing a bicep, while the other shows submissiveness by fawning all over it and showing tenderness by means of kisses.

It's such a shame that it seems so hard to find bicep kissing of any kind, let alone muscular women being kissed. Here's to hoping this thread takes off.

May 22, 2021 - permalink

I agree.....

[deleted]
May 26, 2021 - permalink

Does the thread have a chance?

Jun 11, 2021 - permalink

I love kissing biceps. One girl I dated loved it when I would take her arm, straighten it out and start kissing her wrist, move to her forearm, and when I got to her elbow, I would gently bend her arm to signal for her to flex her bicep, when I would kiss it repeatedly, and then move up to the shoulder and neck then end on her lips. I've kissed quite a few biceps...some like it, some don't, most are freaked out at first, but either get used to it, or don't want it. Depends on the girl...

Jun 11, 2021 - permalink

My experience is most women who have nice big shaped biceps love having them kissed …..it’s foreplay to them …. I’ve kissed so many……

Jun 11, 2021 - permalink

It's such a shame that it seems so hard to find bicep kissing of any kind, let alone muscular women being kissed. Here's to hoping this thread takes off.

What do you want to see? Pics or video of some other guy kissing a chick's arms? I don't want to see that. I want to experience it! That's probably why not many videos have been made...

[deleted]
Jun 11, 2021 - permalink

Pics or video of some other guy kissing a chick's arms?

Even better, pics or videos of tiny scrawny chicks kissing a big girl's biceps! These seem to be rare.

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

There's a lot of self bicep kisses around, but someone else kissing the bicep is much rarer. Here's a few of the bicep kisses I know of.....

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1465363/

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

Thanks muscleflexin……..🤪

Jun 12, 2021 - edited Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

Hanah Jamroz

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

Kley Barreto

Jun 27, 2021 - permalink

There was an old clip from Tomoko Kanda where she kisses her right bicep leaving very visible lipstick mark. Then she starts bouncing the bicep repeatedly while smiling. Can find it anywhere. Ideas?

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »