Forum > Requests > Thread

"Lost" Flexes?

May 22, 2021 - permalink

Are there any past videos or pictures you've seen that you can remember vividly, but haven't been able to find. The "ones that got away" if you will?

There's three for me, both from TV (probably where most are from):

1. A woman named Rebecca from a reality show (Biggest Loser or Survivor, can't remember which) appeared on the short live Jay Leno talk show (between his late night stints), and on a web exclusive video, had a flex off with Vicki, the show band's drummer. Vicki was in a long sleeved shirt, but Rebecca was in a sleeveless dress, and her arms were cut!
  2. QVC used to air these half hour ads for the Beachbody program p90x, and they would have regular men and women who did the program serve as the models. This one woman, Traci I believe, was a mother of four, and the host of the show asked her to flex her back. It was one of the better flexes I've ever seen, perfectly executed, and I'm still angry I never taped it.
  3. On YouTube, one of the first female muscle accounts had a video just entitled "older woman flexing", of a woman in her early 50s flexing her biceps on a commercial or infomercial of some sort. Video got deleted, haven't seen it since.

Can anyone else relate?

May 22, 2021 - permalink

I remember that I once found on YouTube clips of a TV program which consisted in Kiana Tom doing workouts with some other fitness models and muscled men... There was one chapter that I really regret not having downloaded back then, since the video's not on YT anymore, it was a lot of these girls (including Kiana Tom) doing abs exercises, a lot of crunches, and even seem that KT did some sort of a nauli :P

May 22, 2021 - permalink

Now I do remember the show, it was called BodyShaping, aired on ESPN back on the 90's (although I was born in 1993, I know of it because of YouTube/Veoh/Dailymotion)

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Maybe the first one could be Rebecca Meyer from biggest looser.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

I also remember 2 - both on a German chat show hosted by Thomas Gottschalk in the 90's.

One was Debbie Kruck was on there promoting one of her competitions (can't remember which). She was first in workout gear and then changed into a black dress and looked stunning. One of the reasons I got into fbb! The other was with 2 fbbs (I think one was Sabine Froschauer) where one crushed a ringing alarm clock between her hands.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Yes, that’s her! Anyone have the video downloaded? I remember it was quite popular on different forums, and was posted multiple times.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

The video of Tina Lockwood on the Charles Perez show seems to have dropped off the face of the internet. Someone's probably still got a copy, but it doesn't seem to be publicly available anymore.

May 27, 2021 - permalink

Mindi O'Brien's vacuum-and-nauli ... saw a lo-res clip on a disappeared website a few years back ... is there a quality version anywhere out there?

Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

The video of David Lee Roth's remake, years ago, of "California Girls" featured an FBB flexing.

Jun 07, 2021 - edited Jul 27, 2021 by chipperpip - permalink

The video of David Lee Roth's remake, years ago, of "California Girls" featured an FBB flexing.

Not lost, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmbhfI8f_Ek. Go to 2:36

[deleted]
Jun 07, 2021 - edited Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

Do you know the pretty woman at 0:22 and 0:47? There was the full workout and flex of her but not anymore. https://youtu.be/zyYuYUhHO3I

Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

Do you know the pretty woman at 0:22 and 0:47? There was the full workout and flex of her but not anymore. https://youtu.be/zyYuYUhHO3I

Valerie Garcia

Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

I'm looking for 2 videos:

1. A candid video of Julie Bourassa in an elevator, flirting with some rando and telling him about a bbing comp going on
  2. A b/w interview with Denise Hoshor where she looked really roided up. Like her neck looked huge, if I remember
Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

Years ago, I had a muscle worship video of Angela Salvagno. This girl was worshipping her muscles and Angela asks "Does your boyfriend have muscles like these?" The girl laughs and says no. Angela then asks "Do you wish he did?" The girl sheepishly nooded yes.

[deleted]
Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

Valerie Garcia

Thanks a lot i've been looking for her for a decade! You are my man bro

[deleted]
Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

Ericca kern videos!!

M76
Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

Marit Bjorgen flexing on a norwegian talkshow, used to have a recording of it but can't seem to find it.

Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

Gea Johnson on Leno

Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

Utopia Entertainment had 2 specific mix-wrestling videos that were instant classics in my book. One starring Colette Guimond and the other with Jayne Trcka (Kasie Cavanaugh). I had the vhs tapes years ago but my VCR eventually tapped out. Stupidly I just chucked the videos because I figured they would be available online eventually. I randomly emailed Utopia last year asking why they've never been posted on their website. They said they were expected to be in about 6 months. 7 months later there was nothing. I emailed again and pretty much just got blown off. Still pissed off about it.

Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

Gea Johnson on Leno

Anybody have the vid? It's a must see

Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

Jessica Biel flexing during an interview, and all those lift and carry/wrestling videos of Nikki Fuller.

Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

My lost ark is a photo of Renne Toney topless sat on a bed with her arm around a pasty white bloke. Can’t find it anywhere.

Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

Marit Bjorgen flexing on a norwegian talkshow, used to have a recording of it but can't seem to find it.

This one?link text

Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

Remember Pauliina Talus? There was a long video of her with one scene I'd really like to see again of her dressed scantily walking through an indoor shopping mall and getting looks.

Jun 20, 2021 - permalink

Anybody have the vid? It's a must see

I checked. Can't find it. As I recall, she wore black top that was cut very high on the shoulders. Very tan, and very jacked.

« first < prev Page 1 of 6 next > last »