Forum > Requests > Thread

Female Photographer Who’s Also A Bodybuilder?

May 18, 2021 - permalink

Wondering if anyone knows of a woman who is a general photographer by profession (weddings, school portraits etc. in addition to fitness photo shoots). She would also participate with others in photo shoots of herself, and her body was incredible. She was white (not Lisa Dieu, whose Asian), had dirty blondish hair, and toon pictures often with her Corvette.

For the life of me, I can’t remember this woman’s name. She may have shown up on here, not sure if her pictures have been removed by now.

May 18, 2021 - permalink

Annie Riveccio has done fabulous photography work since her retirement from active FBB competition!

May 18, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
May 18, 2021 - permalink

No, this person wasn’t a name, and was relatively new at the time. To clarify, when I said “bodybuilder”, I meant it in a general sense. I think she actually competed in figure.

May 18, 2021 - permalink

Update: her last name started with “Mc”, and her first name may have either Wendy or Kim. Again, photographer by trade who body builds.

May 19, 2021 - permalink

Not a bodybuilder, such a wierd term although I understand it, but the fitness model Sarah Orbanic is a professional photographer now. She was one of my favs in the fitness/model era in early 2000ish. Or I might have missunderstood the question.

May 19, 2021 - permalink

I would have swore you were talking about Tanya Hyde.

May 19, 2021 - permalink

Hope Parr too.

May 19, 2021 - permalink

Wondering if anyone knows of a woman who is a general photographer by profession (weddings, school portraits etc. in addition to fitness photo shoots). She would also participate with others in photo shoots of herself, and her body was incredible. She was white (not Lisa Dieu, whose Asian), had dirty blondish hair, and toon pictures often with her Corvette.

For the life of me, I can’t remember this woman’s name. She may have shown up on here, not sure if her pictures have been removed by now.

Wendy Heaslip.

https://www.instagram.com/dudleyskeeper/

https://www.instagram.com/heaslip_photo/

May 19, 2021 - permalink

It’s someone like her, but no. Is there a database to find fitness photographers, or photographers in general? She’d probably be on there

May 19, 2021 - permalink

Kristia Knowles is a photographer. I think Jennifer Chamberlin as well.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »