Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who is your favorite MG of all time?

May 16, 2021 - edited Jun 09, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

I'm talking one that trumps everyone else...

Kat Musni is mine:

May 20, 2021 - edited May 20, 2021 - permalink

If GWM did an official poll with this question, I bet one particular model would get waaaaay more votes than the rest. Can you guess who I'm talking about? It's Julia Vins!

May 20, 2021 - permalink

Vika Pogribnyak is the most attractive woman in the world for me

May 20, 2021 - permalink

It's definitely Cindy landolt

May 20, 2021 - permalink

I guess MG is for Muscle girl (obviously ^o^; ) So I have to write my late wife, but since that doesn´t say anything for anyone I go with Margo Napoli. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name...

May 20, 2021 - permalink

Tina Lockwood

May 20, 2021 - edited Nov 14, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

This is a tough one. My favourite of all time, I think, is Rachael 'thundeRCat' Chaskey.

May 20, 2021 - permalink

May 20, 2021 - permalink

My wife of course.

May 22, 2021 - permalink

Question does not compute. Overload of data. Refine parametric algorithms and re-input.

May 23, 2021 - permalink

Either Danielle Reardon or Katka Kyptova.

May 24, 2021 - edited May 24, 2021 - permalink

It's hard to say because there are tens of girls I could put in my top

But, maybe if I had to chose one, I would say Becca Swanson, worlds strongest woman ever (still holds the bench press, squad and deadlift world record)

Because she is charming, there's something sensual about her, and also because even if she doesn't have the conditioning, she just has that massive, strong and powerful look.

She doesn't have the best body in terms of bodybuilding, but she really looks more powerful than every other girls out there, she looks like she could really crush all the Profesional bodybuilders out there.

Also my second would be Cornelia Brandt, maybe the most impressive upper body ever on a woman :

Third, Bojana Vasiljevic, unique shape and great proportions, and really hard shredded body

But I could also named MANY others, Natalya Trukhina, Valentina Mishina, Michaela Aycock, Stephanie Flescher, Natalya Kovalyova, Helle Trevino, Margie V Martin, Aleesha Young, Hreapca Oana, Alina Popa, Ann Da Jeong

And I could name tens of others but I'm gonna stop right here haha

May 24, 2021 - edited May 25, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
May 26, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
[deleted]
Jun 09, 2021 - permalink

Tina Nguyen

Jun 09, 2021 - permalink

Gina Davis above all of them, she had so many muscles and curves!

Jun 09, 2021 - permalink

If it’s old school it’s Carla Dunlop or Iris Kyle if newer Michelle Gavin or our own Kristifigure

Jun 09, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Jun 09, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Haddock7337
Jun 09, 2021 - permalink

The Queen on her throne

Jun 09, 2021 - permalink

My top 3 gotta be

1. Prime Yeon Woo Jhi

2. Arielle Baker

3. Sara Solomon

Jun 09, 2021 - permalink

My brain would explode trying to narrow it down to 10....much less 1 favorite. 🤯🤯🤯 On any given day, my list might change. Sometimes I yearn for a massive, powerful woman like Aleesha Young or Oana Hreapca. Other times I can't get the awesome, sweet peaks of Sherry Thompson out of my head. Other times, a ripped to the bone Sue Myers or Rene Marvin fills my thoughts. So many beautiful women, with gorgeous, muscular physiques.

Jun 09, 2021 - permalink

Blakelee Ortega

Jun 09, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Jun 09, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »