Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

FBB with natural big breasts

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

To be a successful bodybuilder you have to be lean. Breast tissue is made up of around 90% fat. Do the math.

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

There's also the androgens factor.

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

Two pages in, we're already at six clear implants presented as natural. I'm beginning to think some people here don't have much experience with breasts.

Kinda the same delusion as on the thread about “how big can a natural BB get”. Some howlers in there.

cgsweat
Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

> There is No such thing.

Not in stage condition. This thread is going to be full of off season.

Sadly I'm mistaken. Seems at least 70% of these are women with implants...

You're typically not going to see a big shredded FBB with big "natural" breasts. Even if she had sizeable breasts before, they'll just be flaps of loose skin by the time she reaches a very low %BF. That's why I said I would expect to see offseason FBB's posted here at best, since their BF levels are such that allows for their breasts to return, at least a little.

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

Mia Sand

Are these real?

Aug 23, 2021 - edited Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

There are only a few BB / Fitness ladies with biggger natural boobs especialy when getting in contest shape . Normaly size goes down with body fat at diet .

For me from B to smal A cup , Pretty fummy that someone asked if my small offseason boobs are Plastic lol

One of the few with bigger ones

://

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

There are only a few BB / Fitness ladies with biggger natural boobs especialy when getting in contest shape . Normaly size goes down with body fat at diet .

For me from B to smal A cup , Pretty fummy that someone asked if my small offseason boobs are Plastic lol

One of the few with bigger ones

://

A,B, C or D, you still have a great figure Liesbeth. Fantastic legs!

And thanks for bringing Michelle Sa to my attention, she is gorgeous

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

thanks yes she is amazing

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

What about Maria Tingbacke? She looks natural

Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

Mia Sand

Are these real?

No, those are fairly obvious fakes - notice that they somehow got bigger and perkier after the lost weight, along with keeping that unnaturally round shape that implants have.

(also, she straight up just says so on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc77idcH0-w/?hl=en)

Aug 24, 2021 - edited Aug 24, 2021 - permalink

A easy way to find out . Most Implants keep shape wehen lay on back and dont reduce when go to contest shape

[deleted]
Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

Not an FBB per se, but fit as fuck, statuesque at 5' 9" tall and 171lbs and ALL NATURAL OMG, here's my smol friend

you like?

Aug 27, 2021 - permalink
Sep 30, 2021 - permalink

You be the judge…

Sep 30, 2021 - permalink

You be the judge…

Seriously...?

fp909
Sep 30, 2021 - permalink
Sep 30, 2021 - permalink

Guessing these are real...

Karen Netterstromlink text

Karla Nelsen link text

(maybe)? Heather Armbrust link text

Sep 30, 2021 - permalink

Implants don't bounce at all.

fp909
Sep 30, 2021 - permalink

Guessing these are real...

Karen Netterstromlink text

Karla Nelsen link text

(maybe)? Heather Armbrust link text

These are all implants

cgsweat
Sep 30, 2021 - permalink

Two pages in, we're already at six clear implants presented as natural. I'm beginning to think some people here don't have much experience with breasts.

3 pages now.

fp909
Sep 30, 2021 - permalink

Not an FBB per se, but fit as fuck, statuesque at 5' 9" tall and 171lbs and ALL NATURAL OMG, here's my smol friend

you like?

this is also implants

fp909
Sep 30, 2021 - permalink

alright we're 3 pages in and like 3 posts have included actual real breasts sooooo i'm locking this because it's more of a meme than what the original subject was anyway.i am shocked at some of the posts that were posted as serious responses lol

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »