Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Models you would like to be back on this site?

Aug 31, 2021 - permalink

"she kind of went off the deep end." I had her Sydney Thunder site bookmarked until about a year ago. She seemed to move away from straight wrestling and muscle worship into more stuff that could be considered NSFW.

fp909
Aug 31, 2021 - permalink

her best stuff was when she was co-branding with hdphysiques, back in the shannon courtney era. after that the site "collapsed" and became premiumphysiques.

Aug 31, 2021 - permalink

Some FBB or physique women are reclusive, often not to do photoshoots at all.

Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

Definitely Mallory Wick. She appeared out of nowhere, blew everybody's mind with her arms and then vanished.

If I remember correctly, her husband was not okay with the sexual comments in her Instagram and was barely tolerating them. I think that was the reason.

fp909
Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

She was active for longer. She was ok with the stuff on her site. Idk if you would call it an “awakening”, but within a year of divorcing her husband that’s when she had the big image changes—more piercings and the hair shifts and j think tats. We were hosting her pics until VERY recently. Not sure what the big switch up was, tbh. She’s somewhat active on her OF and posted in the last couple of weeks and I believe her IG is still up but not frequently updated.

Anyways, it wasn’t a good situation for her so she got out. I think she has been wanting that for a long time

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

Cindy Landolt

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

Kali Sheppard

fp909
Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

Kali Sheppard

she is incredibly private. i dont ever see her returning to the scene in general

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

Reni Ilcheva and Ramona Nedelcu are two that I wish were on here

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

Ramona Nedelcu I wish were on here

I mean, with how psycho some of her followers are, it's probably for the best...

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

Tanya Hyde. She seemed to love publicity before, but now seems to avoid it. One of the most beautiful women to ever take up bodybuilding.

I don't think she trains like she used to. Her recent photos are more "thirst trap" than "bodybuilder." I think she's more of a typical fetish and sex worker now.

Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

Carla Inhaia definitely, who I didn't even realize was blacklisted until today.

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

+1

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

+2

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Iasmyn Davila was always a welcome sight on my notifications list. She seems to have gone radio silent lately.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Jada Beverly

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Maria Calo

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Facts man.

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Seo Lee Jin, although she shops her head to be smaller here and there

Would still use Instagram myself if Facebook/Meta didn't ask for a 180° shot of my face that they would 'definitely delete' after confirming I'm not a bot

Sigh*.. Once you put data on the internet, it is no longer in your control

Apr 07, 2022 - permalink

Thanks for the list of girls. Please keep sending them! Anyone near or in Switzerland/Germany would be most helpful!

fp909
Apr 07, 2022 - permalink

Wrong thread

Chainer
Jun 12, 2022 - permalink

Do not bump threads that have been inactive for months to not contribute to the topic at all.

(Asking for a picture of a blacklisted model is just the cherry on the cake...)

Thread locked by Chainer.
« first < prev Page 6 of 6 next > last »