Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Predictions for the world of female muscle in 2041

Jul 16, 2021 - permalink

I think it’ll be much the same as today. A few huge ones but more CrossFit, figure, etc’s. type. Think 2001 to today. Not much has changed at the upper end (maybe even less impressive today) but many more in the physique and below space.

cgsweat
Jul 16, 2021 - permalink

All you really have to do is consider male bodybuilding. How much bigger are they now than they were in the 70's, with Arnold and Lou etc? I think they learned to focus on legs more today, but otherwise their upper bodies don't seem to be significantly larger in a 50 year span. I think we've seen the limits of muscle size and definition. There are sure to be a few anomalies along the way, but for the most part you won't see women much bigger than they already are (if at all). The human body can only pack so much muscle on its frame, and the heart can only pump so much blood to so much mass. And at some point, even if we figured out a way to safely pack even more muscle on, the sheer size of the muscles will restrict movement so much that it will be impossible to do basic things anymore, much less compete and be able to properly perform all of the mandatory poses on stage.

cgsweat
Jul 16, 2021 - permalink

And while I do think there has been a significant boom in Crossfit and fitness in general (due to their popularity on social media), I think the future mainly depends on how the culture changes. Right now we seem to be in this weird "fat acceptance" stage, so it seems unlikely that it will grow in the near future.

Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

Agreed with cgsweat.

I bet that PED's are fully legalized within the next 10 years. It's kind of ridiculous that they aren't already. Or at the very least they're more widely distributed in clinical settings... like Botox is.

With better PED's and realistic oversight, I bet that we see FBB's and MBB's who are just as big, but suffer less negative health effects. The girls will be able to grow and maintain muscle mass with far less masculinization. And hopefully... if steroids move from a big scary boogieman to a useful drug that can be safely used in moderation and with oversight, more people get into lifting and training. Or so I dream!!!

Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

FBBs are already being told by judges to downsize, so why are thry going to be bigger in 2041?

100000000000000000000000000% They will go back to the way they were in the 80s. They will be natural, strong and sexy and not look like they are transitioning.

Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

Agree completely

Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

It will easier to be prepared for contest. You won't need to go in Sauna or use diuretic. FBB will just go out in order to loose water. We will have competition in Greenland. FBB will drive electric and finally will put more juice in their body than in their car. We will have free access to growth hormones like cannabis today. The transgenders will have their own competition We will have new TV shows with only FBB in survivor mode lost on an Island. Top female bodybuilders will have more costs because they will need to have a coach and scientist So they will launch their own cryptocurrency that fans will buy. FBB will add muscles to their bodies. Muscles they have chosen and printed on 3D printers and implant before a competition a sunny Saturday afternoon.

[deleted]
Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

I don’t think it will reverse at all. In fact, with better supplements/drugs, and more and more women being introduced at a young age, there will be bigger/stronger women. Even now, women are entering open powerlifting meets by weight class against men and dominating. In twenty years, there will be some women who could win a male bodybuilding contest of today.

Agree wholeheartedly! We can see the trend already. Women today are willing to put in lots of gym time. I think males are getting lazy and assuming they will always look more muscular/superior. However, only time will tell!

cgsweat
Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

I'll expand on my earlier comments and say that while I don't think there will be much change in size in the average athlete or competitor (overall), there could be more focus on increasing muscle density and strength.

fp909
Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

I’ll chime in that we have a lot of girls that are lifting now at 12/13/14 instead of starting fresh when they get to college (or maybe have some light training in high school), with the intent to actually become a bodybuilder. The muscle maturity they have will be much different than girls who have no base and just start blasting roids early. Brodsky comes to mind. She started at like 14 or 15.

fp909
Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

Hanna Luukonen is another good example. She’s 20 and looks unbelievable but she’s been training a while. Her father is a bodybuilder or powerlifter(both?) and has been training her for years. I think her younger sister trains with them as well.

When I got into this stuff it was like Cindy Phillips and all them at 22 or 23. Hanna looks WAY more developed than Cindy at two years younger. Or someone like Kate Hart at 22 with mega peaks

Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

Steroids will be legal and available in clinical settings. SARMs will continue to develop to the point where they are almost as effective as steroids, with much, much milder side effects. Being muscular will be seen as feminine and more, and more girls and women will start lifting earlier in life. Middle-aged women will go crazy for legal muscle drugs and it will be seen as normal for mature women to have gigantic muscles. FBBs will be even bigger and some will be big enough to start competing with the men. Muscular women will be everywhere and the gyms will be full of people on super-PEDs.

Jul 19, 2021 - permalink

My hopes are that society will be more open minded to muscular women and no longer see them as exotic or freaks. Maybe someone with the physique like Andrea Shaw or Michele Maroldo will get into the entertainment industry and a successful female action star like Arnold did in the 1980s. Which will lead more and more females develop their full potential and no longer limit themselves because of that stupid "being afraid of getting too big and look like a man" attitude. They are willing to explore their limits and getting as huge as possible, no matter what others say.

As cgsweat already said, male BBs may have reached their possible limits but I hope the gap between female and male BBs will get smaller. Renne Toney is already very close to huge MBBs. I think more and more FBBs will reach her size, hopefully with keeping their overal female appearance (face, voice, skin).

Jul 19, 2021 - permalink

The proliferation of generally available genetic editing will remove the physiological barriers to muscle size. The dissemination of technology will allow real-time monitoring of blood chemistry, optimizing the rate of growth of bones and muscles. On the basis of artificial pancreas technologies, supplements will be created to augments a constant flow of the necessary hormones and nutrients into the blood. However, the main thing will not change. From the point of view of even those who put themselves gills instead of lungs, alter metabolism trying to get closer to plants, or those who radically change all the elements trying to adapt to galactic radiation and emptiness, bodybuilders will remain strange freaks.

Jul 19, 2021 - permalink

Arnold Schwarzenegger will come out as trans and the history of female Bodybuilding will be rewritten.

Never Forget

May 15, 2022 - permalink

I don’t think it will reverse at all. In fact, with better supplements/drugs, and more and more women being introduced at a young age, there will be bigger/stronger women. Even now, women are entering open powerlifting meets by weight class against men and dominating. In twenty years, there will be some women who could win a male bodybuilding contest of today.

Woww!! they dominate against men!!can u send me some links which covers such competitios??i tried to find,but couldn't

May 15, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
May 15, 2022 - permalink

I definitely think fitness is going to be more accepted. Right now the barrier to entry for fitness is so low (with youtube tutorials etc) and the benefits are enormous so I think a much larger percentage of the population is going to be doing it to some degree.

Regards competitions I think parameters for natural athletes are going to improve (I just discovered there is a wellness category for women?) and it's not going to be about size. Right now posing is the only thing that determines how good the aesthetics are. Surely there must be other ways?

May 15, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
May 15, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
May 15, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
May 15, 2022 - permalink

To echo two previous comments:

1. The pro competitions will encourage downsizing

2. The truly enormous mass monsters will be making millions on social media

To add my own little prediction, I think the next decade we’ll see the first “female Jake Paul”. A big, tough, brash, muscular, self promoter who fancies herself as a kind of prize fighter.

May 15, 2022 - permalink

Daaaamn!!we are entering the era of monster muscled female hunks!!and the thing is....we are not discussing about it here just because we have fantasies for such females,but because it is REALLY going to happen

May 15, 2022 - permalink

You [know] absolutely nothing about this sport. At all.

I will agree, i am out of my depth when it comes to competitions (The fact that I only recently discovered wellness should be evidence enough). I have been to only one competition, and spoken to competitors outside of that. The vibe I get is the current parameters on which they are judged is generally unhealthy for them (i.e steroids, being shredded etc, throws you're body into some kind of imbalance that isn't healthy) and a lot of women have seen how it affects other women and choose to stay away.

What I am trying to say is the incentive to compete might change by 2041, and women might be more encouraged to compete for healthier reasons. I just don't know what those reasons are at present.

May 15, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »