Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

No images of minors

May 08, 2021 - edited May 08, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

Since there is a rule wich forbids pictures that shows minors (under 18), why there's a full section about __? I mean, I get that she uploads these kind of pictures to her IG, thats her own responsibility, but still, its kinda confusing why mods allowing it still.

May 08, 2021 - permalink

Are you the guy who wanted to change the site's name into women with muscle or just related to him?

May 08, 2021 - permalink

Are you the guy who wanted to change the site's name into women with muscle or just related to him?

Nope, just read the rules regarding to uploads

cgsweat
May 08, 2021 - edited May 08, 2021 - permalink

Since there is a rule wich forbids pictures that shows minors (under 18), why there's a full section about __? I mean, I get that she uploads these kind of pictures to her IG, thats her own responsibility, but still, its kinda confusing why mods allowing it still.

I personally don't follow her social media, so how can I be expected to detect her age when no one is reporting it? Your post is the first I'm hearing about it. After looking her up, yes she states on her IG profile that she is 16, so I will be adding her to the blacklist. Thank you.

cgsweat
May 08, 2021 - permalink

Edited comments to remove her name as per our rules of blacklisting.

May 08, 2021 - edited May 08, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink
Deleted by Timmy246
cgsweat
May 08, 2021 - edited May 08, 2021 - permalink

Y'all talking about ____

No.

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »