Right-wing muscle women

[deleted]
May 03, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
May 03, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Chainer
May 03, 2021 - permalink

Due to the potential for a political mess to happen in this thread, I am deleting literally all comments that don't directly answer the question (give examples of women with right-wing views).

Some of the comments I deleted were innocuous and fairly apolitical, but unfortunately we can't have even that because the progression of comments goes like this:

Poster 1: *Fairly objective description of something*

Poster 2: "Yes, these are things that my political opponents do, and they are bad!"

Poster 3: "No, it is my political opponents who are bad!"

etc. queue shitstorm.

If I then delete just comments 2 and 3, those posters will send angry messages about why I didn't also delete comment 1, and I must truly hate their side and be their political enemy.

May 03, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Chainer
May 03, 2021 - permalink

Also, to clarify: It is only acceptable to post examples of women who are already vocal about their political views on their social media. It is not OK to "out" someone for having certain privately held views and thus open them up to bullying.

May 03, 2021 - edited May 03, 2021 by Chainer - permalink

[snip - Chainer]

Chainer said:

Also, to clarify: It is only acceptable to post examples of women who are already vocal about their political views on their social media. It is not OK to "out" someone for having certain privately held views and thus open them up to bullying.

Really good to know because I can think of four conservative leaning muscle women who haven't been named sofar, but I'm not certain they're vocal about it

[deleted]
May 03, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
May 03, 2021 - permalink

Due to the potential for a political mess to happen in this thread, I am deleting literally all comments that don't directly answer the question (give examples of women with right-wing views).

Some of the comments I deleted were innocuous and fairly apolitical, but unfortunately we can't have even that because the progression of comments goes like this:

Poster 1: *Fairly objective description of something*

Poster 2: "Yes, these are things that my political opponents do, and they are bad!"

Poster 3: "No, it is my political opponents who are bad!"

etc. queue shitstorm.

If I then delete just comments 2 and 3, those posters will send angry messages about why I didn't also delete comment 1, and I must truly hate their side and be their political enemy.

What is the purpose of this entire thread then? Some kind of safe space if not even civilised dialog is allowed? Just delete the whole thing xd

May 03, 2021 - permalink

Shannon Courtney, Shannon Seeley, Katie Lee, Nikki Fuller, Stefanie Daniel, Tarna Alderman, Chloe Sannito, Jennika Hill. Just off the top of my head.

Chainer
May 03, 2021 - permalink

What is the purpose of this entire thread then? Some kind of safe space if not even civilised dialog is allowed? Just delete the whole thing xd

Stop suggesting to lock or delete the thread, I am aware the option exists without your input.

Thank you G90210 for answering the question.

May 03, 2021 - permalink

I forgot to mention Heather Armbrust, she's another.

May 03, 2021 - permalink

Gina Jones is another one.

May 03, 2021 - permalink

I forgot to mention Heather Armbrust, she's another.

I’d disagree with that. I’ve been following her Instagram and she seems very liberal to me. I could have sworn she posted a lot of anti trump stuff. Maybe I’m wrong. I do know she posts Bob Marley quotes and talks about weed so not too right wing. lol.

On a side note seeing all the deleted messages is making me laugh.

[deleted]
May 04, 2021 - permalink

Eva Dunbar and Alexandria August are right wingers.

May 04, 2021 - permalink

I’d disagree with that. I’ve been following her Instagram and she seems very liberal to me. I could have sworn she posted a lot of anti trump stuff. Maybe I’m wrong. I do know she posts Bob Marley quotes and talks about weed so not too right wing. lol.

On a side note seeing all the deleted messages is making me laugh.

Yeah she definitely doesn’t lean right. She’s definitely not liberal though either. More of a leftist. Big difference.

May 04, 2021 - permalink

Not an FBB but UFC, Carla Dune playin(not anymore unfortunately), Gina Carano.

May 04, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
May 04, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
May 04, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
May 04, 2021 - permalink

Monica brant is conservative.

May 04, 2021 - permalink

Ashley Wolf is one

May 04, 2021 - permalink

Phillis Huang too.