Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Asian women's pecs

qaz
Apr 30, 2021 - permalink

Am I the only one who thinks that on average asian women have more developed pecs? Of course it varies from person to person, but on average there seems to be a non-negligible difference, and across all types of build.

Why do you think that is?

Apr 30, 2021 - permalink

Sorry I dont really agree

Apr 30, 2021 - permalink

Very little difference

Apr 30, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
May 01, 2021 - permalink

Based on my completely unscientific observations, Asian do seem to be superior calves. It happens a lot that I will see an Asian lady walking with a non-Asian. The non-Asian may be a head taller but the Asian woman will have bigger and harder calves

qaz
May 01, 2021 - permalink

Ok, seems it's just me

vr4
May 02, 2021 - permalink

nop but they do have better calf genetics

May 04, 2021 - edited May 04, 2021 - permalink

Probably stems from images of very conditioned Asian women, which stand out next to images of American women competing in Bikini with a softer look and massive fake chests

cgsweat
May 04, 2021 - permalink

Am I the only one who thinks that on average asian women have more developed pecs? Of course it varies from person to person, but on average there seems to be a non-negligible difference, and across all types of build.

Maybe they do, but perhaps your claim could be backed up by proof. Do you have any examples?

May 04, 2021 - permalink

As a long-time female pecs connoisseur, I would say they are no different than any other ethnicity.

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

I thought the same by myself. I recognized that Asian women have more developed pecs. Or they train them more...even in bikini class they have bic pecs. Other women not.

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

Maybe they do, but perhaps your claim could be backed up by proof. Do you have any examples?

He saw pics on the internet so it must be true.

Apr 15, 2024 - permalink

He saw pics on the internet so it must be true.

Teehee...;-)

Apr 16, 2024 - edited Apr 16, 2024 - permalink
Apr 16, 2024 - permalink
Apr 16, 2024 - permalink
Apr 16, 2024 - permalink
Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Or maybe they train them harder. She want her pecs to grow so much ;)

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

Here is another "Small" Asian girl with big pecs.

And she want it too :

They work her pecs really hard !!

Don't forget her pecs ...

Apr 16, 2024 - permalink

She's one of my new favorites. Small bikini girl...but great pecs development..

Work em hard !

Here some other good mentions:

So..that's enough I think. There are many "smaller" girls with good developed pecs. I don't know...maybe they working them more..or just post more pecs flexing stuff.

6 days ago - permalink
5 days ago - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »