Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

An Da Jeong Photos

Apr 30, 2021 - permalink

What happened to all of her photos where she downsized? Removed at her request? Removed due to mass reporting by people complaining about her change? Or perhaps removed because those pictures don't qualify as muscular enough for the site?

I just thought this was interesting. It also highlights a sad reality: the peak condition of most women here is very short lived. What do we make of them after they have passed their prime?

Apr 30, 2021 - permalink

Don't really know what you're talking about, she doesn't have many removed pics. Are you mistaking her for another woman?

Apr 30, 2021 - edited Apr 30, 2021 - permalink

Edit: You're right, wrong person. Yeon Woo Ji is the one who has the history of before/after pictures, even though both she and An Da Jeong downsized. Those pictures indeed remain, and attract as much controversy as ever.

Mystery solved 🤣

Huh. Maybe. I distinctly remember her post history having a mix of her peak condition pictures, and her downsized pictures. Her pictures of her new physique were always rated much lower, and others who made "Detransformation" comparison pictures got negative comments.

Now I don't even see a single one of her new pictures, just old ones.

I may be thinking of someone else, but I could swear it was her, because I found her in that "Girls who were going to be great but quit" thread. I'll look some more.

Apr 30, 2021 - permalink

@dajeong_ifbbpro is her instagram, the recent pictures/videos of her on the site are her "new ones". This one was from two days ago.

Apr 30, 2021 - permalink

See my edit, I did indeed have the wrong person🙂.

That said, An Da Jeong posts lots of older pictures alongside her newer ones. As do 99% of other women who downsize. Yeon Woo Jhi included, by the way.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »