Forum > Requests > Thread

Crystal Rivers videos and pics

Apr 29, 2021 - permalink

Anybody knows where i can find her stuff? it's like she has vanished.

I'm looking for her biceps transformation series she did.

May 02, 2021 - permalink

I put my response in the NSFW section here.

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

I’ve also been looking for her old series to no avail, can help me out?

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

I’ve also been looking for her old series to no avail, can help me out?

I have a few of them (From here biceps progress series)

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

I'm also interested in her stuff, especially the bicep progress and one of her bicep fantasy videos

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

I'm also interested in her stuff, especially the bicep progress and one of her bicep fantasy videos

I have lots of her on my Computer - But they are long videos, tell me how i can give em to you and i will

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

I have lots of her on my Computer - But they are long videos, tell me how i can give em to you and i will

If you use Google Drive or Dropbox or something like that, you could DM or share the link?

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

Wow she was my favorite and i would be glad if these videos are still available.

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

I believe I have most of the series from her 30 Day Bicep Progress vids. They were fantastic.

Willing to trade in DMs if anyone has her other stuff to give.

Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

I wish I had things to trade, but the hard drive where I kept my collection was destroyed recently in a housing accident.

And I agree, that 30 day Bicep series was some of the best I ever saw!

Jun 08, 2023 - edited Jun 08, 2023 - permalink

I'd recommend the DC++ hub for old obscure stuff like that, for either finding or sharing.

Also, to copy some of what I wrote in the other thread, she also went by "Wondersquirt/Wonder Squirt" and her original main C4S store is gone, but you can still find a few clips on this one (remove the space): clips4sale .com/studio/22686/muscle-worship-and-flexing-goddess

and her youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWondersquirt/...

[deleted]
Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone know what happened to her? Apologies if it's been answered but the link above doesn't work.

Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

If you use Google Drive or Dropbox or something like that, you could DM or share the link?

Sorry i'm such a noob when it comes to stuff like this. How do i share it with Google Drive? I send a link to someone else but they gave me their email adress and i send to that.

Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

If you have a Gmail account, then you also have Google Drive. When you upload files on Drive, you have the option to share said files with others via a link that is generated.

Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

If you have a Gmail account, then you also have Google Drive. When you upload files on Drive, you have the option to share said files with others via a link that is generated.

yeah i found out how to do it. But i can'y post links here since i only joined the site about 5 days ago. or so it says. sorry

Jun 09, 2023 - permalink

There's always the DMs for that 👍

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »