Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

[deleted]
Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

Hayley Randall

Apr 22, 2021 - permalink
Apr 22, 2021 - permalink
Apr 22, 2021 - edited Sep 05, 2021 - permalink

this is Becky Dee's twitter account, a perfect candidate for this thread. Mallory Dawn also deserves acknowledgement in some of her content.

__

Who is that?!?

>

Mamta Kumar, according to google.

Apr 22, 2021 - permalink

Mamata Sanath kumar, a short but very bulky and super strong, indian bodybuilder

Apr 22, 2021 - permalink

Great thread- love big strong and curvy girls

Apr 22, 2021 - permalink

This is the best thread ever

[deleted]
Apr 22, 2021 - permalink

^ Aww, thanks guys :)

Jessica Brunwick is more toned than the other girls but she's still one curvaceous piece of ass

Apr 22, 2021 - permalink

Apr 23, 2021 - permalink

Apr 23, 2021 - permalink

In university a large lady (overweight) was bragging how strong she was despite her being plump. She demonstrated it by grabbing me and picking me up. Held me a few inches off the ground and walked around with me in her arms. Enjoyed the helpless feeling and being pressed against her large bosom. That and an experience with a powerful Chinese girl in high school led to my obsession with big strongwomen

[deleted]
Apr 23, 2021 - permalink

Sounds like fun ;)

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

Who is she ? Her arms are bigger than my legs !!

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

In university a large lady (overweight) was bragging how strong she was despite her being plump. She demonstrated it by grabbing me and picking me up. Held me a few inches off the ground and walked around with me in her arms. Enjoyed the helpless feeling and being pressed against her large bosom. That and an experience with a powerful Chinese girl in high school led to my obsession with big strongwomen

Nice tell please more

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink
Apr 25, 2021 - permalink
Apr 25, 2021 - permalink

I follow this girl on TikTok and just recently found she has an instagram (I think she has an Onlyfans too) She's an Army vet Airborne so she's a badass and a gamer girl so she's geeky too. The perfect woman?...you decide.

instagram and Tiktok names are emeryexp

[deleted]
Apr 26, 2021 - permalink

^ Nah, too figure for me. I prefer some belly.

Apr 26, 2021 - permalink
Apr 26, 2021 - permalink
Apr 26, 2021 - permalink

Who is it?

Apr 26, 2021 - permalink

Who is it?

Click the picture it takes you right to her page here. Sofie Sophia

« first < prev Page 2 of 13 next > last »