Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Muscular girlfriend

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

How would you try to get your gf to become muscular and go to the gym?

Apr 18, 2021 - edited Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

I never thought my wife would love to built some muscles. I told her lot that I liked how her arms looked so toned and that muscles on girls are sexy. She started doing YouTube videos and found Caroline Girvans channel. She has a 50 day epic training session. She began to train 5 times a week. It's cool, you need only 30 to 45 minutes. Now after 5 weeks I am shocked how quickly you can see effects. She motivated me a lot also to do this program. And yeah, you can see really quickly results. Maybe that is a motivation for both of you to built some muscles.

The thing is: when you see your muscles growing you want to do more and follow this trail. Suddenly my wife told me, she would love to look like Caroline. So, maybe there are many girls these days who want muscles since there is a trend going last couple of years. This site shows that numbers of muscle girls are growing rapidly.

Right now with Lockdowns everywhere it is hard to go to gym. So give it a try and do sports with your GF at home.

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

Step 1: get a girlfriend

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

🤣🤣🤣 step 1 is already completed> Step 1: get a girlfriend

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

This has always been a dream of mine. My gf is thin now but used to be more athletic when she played sports. She has a friend that is really into fitness and envys her a little.

I think what would motivate her the most is if we both went and could motivate each other that way, or if she started going to the gym with her friend maybe.

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

🤣🤣🤣 step 1 is already completed> Step 1: get a girlfriend

I was talking for myself.

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

I was once married to a muscular woman and later dated two women who worked out because they knew I found muscles on girls very sexy. Watching them lifting, grunting, trying to build muscle for me was such an incredible feeling. One special lady used to rush home from the gym on arms day, just so I could enjoy her pumped arms. She loved to tease me in inappropriate areas and situations, just to drive me nuts. In a movie theater, more than once, she flexed her biceps for me to feel, knowing I'd be nursing a raging boner through the whole movie. Having a woman building her muscles because she knows you love them, is definitely a dream come true!!!

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

Already got it covered, lol. My GF has been a Crossfitter for years now, so she's both full (i.e. voluptuous) and strong, a win-win

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

Already got it covered, lol. My GF has been a Crossfitter for years now, so she's both full (i.e. voluptuous) and strong, a win-win

👍Crash...you live in heaven. 😁

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

👍Crash...you live in heaven. 😁

Agree won the lottery with that one. My suggestion if you haven't already is to buy a ring ASA and not that one get away lol.

Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

You need to make the commitment yourself to work out and get buff. Positive reinforcement is great if your GF works out and is making progress. But to get her started and keep her motivated, you need to live the lifestyle yourself.

Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

Agree won the lottery with that one. My suggestion if you haven't already is to buy a ring ASA and not that one get away lol.

I'm working towards that, lol

Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

You need to make the commitment yourself to work out and get buff. Positive reinforcement is great if your GF works out and is making progress. But to get her started and keep her motivated, you need to live the lifestyle yourself.

I've been working out hard, even before I married my first wife, who was very muscular. I want to be as committed as I would hope my lady would be. Nothing less than what I would hope for in a woman.

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

I asked my wife to become my gym partner and within a year she was hooked. Now she wants to become bigger and more ripped.

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

define muscular? because 99.9% of women wont come close naturally to what people think is muscular on here. And most women also won't take PED's...

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

She now wants to take part in physique and is working towards that. I think her progress is good enough at this stage to start competing next year this time. Please have a look at her current build. Nathaly Pienaar.

As far as taking enhancing products, that will be her choice if she feels she wants to go bigger.

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

Step 1: get a girlfriend

real shit

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

She looks really thick ! Could we have her lifting stats ? her height and weight ? measurements ?

Thanks !

I asked my wife to become my gym partner and within a year she was hooked. Now she wants to become bigger and more ripped.

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

Hi, she is 1.75m tall and currently 80kg. She is aiming for 80kg ripped. Biceps curently 37cm. Machine bench press 80kg. Leg press 160kg. She will start with heavier weights soon.

Sep 13, 2022 - permalink

My wife is legit gorgeous and if she lifted she'd be unstoppable. Her whole family has amazing genes and she's tough as nails while still being beautiful. Sadly it's not going to happen. She hates working out. Oh well. I can't complain too much. She's the best.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

What a neck she has! Damn.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »