Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Which “old school” bodybuilders would have done well today?

fp909
Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

Not a competition speculation but rather internet popularity/personal business acumen.

I was thinking about which women who are active now on the regular paysites/onlyfans were active when I started following the sport in the early 2000s, and then looking back at that era and before to see who was considered a legend.

Which women from the 90s and early 2000s do you think would be making a killing one OF or a cam site if the technology was around back then, if you think they would have gone after it?

My first thought was Annie Rivieccio—I know she has been active pretty recently(ish) but prime Annie in the late 90s when she was doing those Ray Martin vids would have made a killing working for herself.

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

Kay Baxter. From what I've read, in the 80s, she was selling video tapes of herself wrestling and such. Plus she was pretty beefy for her time. I don't know how explicit an OnlyFans of hers would have been. At most, it probably would have just been posing clips and short films.

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

Which women from the 90s and early 2000s do you think would be making a killing one OF or a cam site if the technology was around back then, if you think they would have gone after it?

Sharon Bruneau

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

Autumn Raby or Melissa Dettwiller for sure would have made a killing this way

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

Denise Rutkowski, Denise Hoshor, Lisa Lorio, Jackie Paisely, Anja Schreiner, Tonya Knight, the list could go on and on....

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

I think Melissa Coates would have had a pretty good OnlyFans.

fp909
Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

I know Denise R had killer appeal and could make a banana peel with a look and her voice damn, but did Denise Hoshor have the same kind of spice? I’ve watched some of her vids just never got a good look at her personality. Plus I know Rutkowski did a bunch of topless stuff in her earlier days

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

I might be making this up, and it is a memory from 25 years ago, but I'm sure I read that Denise Rutkowski was a stripper (or exotic dancer) before she was a bodybuilder.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »