Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Ever Arm Wrestled A Muscle Girl?

Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

During my junior year in high school, my friends & I often hung out with a pair of identical twins from the volleyball team. They had short haircuts & didn't dress feminine or wear makeup, but they were both very cute in a tomboy kind of way. And they were big… Like huge…

One day, when we were all sitting at our lunch table, the two youngest & smallest boys in our group started arm wrestling. The twins & I were sort of laughing at them while they battled bc we were much bigger & older. When it was almost over, I jokingly said "i'll take the winner!" to try & keep it going. He reluctantly accepted my challenge (after I made fun of him some more), & I beat him. Then, I looked around the table & said something like "As the newly crowned armwrestling champion, I demand to defend my title now!"

I was hoping my arrogance would make the twins want to try & shut me down & I was right. One of them mockingly responded "is that so?", & slammed her arm onto he table. She started flexing & I remember feeling intimidated & excited at the same time. Her arms were waaaay bigger than I had previously thought. I did a cartoonish "gulp", which made my friends laugh, & I grabbed her hand. I knew she was gonna be stronger than me, but I was still caught off guard. I pushed really hard at first & she didn't budge. I tried not to show everyone how much effort I was exerting, but that didn't stop my friends from saying "look at him he's shaking!"

And get this, once she realized she had me, she literally whipped her phone out & texted me the word "loser" with her other arm during the match! My friends went nuts! It was kind of embarrassing but I was just glad I got to experience that. Do you guys have any arm wrestling stories?

Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

Hot.

[deleted]
Apr 17, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

I remember a few armwrestling matches from school. The first was in 5th grade and it was against a girl who was 6 inches shorter than I was. I had no idea how strong she was because i had never seen her arms before. I volunteered to armwrestle her after she beat 2 of my friends at lunch and was asking for any more opponents. I thought it was going to be easy being that ii was twice the size of this girl but when we started my arm didn't slam her to the table like I thought would happen. She noticed my look of surprise and smiled and rolled her sleeve up to show off her bicep. It was the size of an egg and hard as a rock. I beat her after a hard fight but she was the first girl whose muscles i remember being attracted to.

There was another time in computer class in middle school. The girl was a tall blonde or eastern european descent who hit her growth spurt before most of the boys in school and was 5'11 while most or the boys were closer to 5'6. She was captain of the lacrosse team and played on the most competitive travel team in the area. I dont remember how i managed to challenge her but I was sure glad i did. Her forearm and upper arm were both at least an inch longer than mine. When we started the muscle connecting her forearms to her elbow explode out of her arm. I planned on toying with her to get a good show of her muscles but I had to give everything I got to beat her! Luckily she thought I was just playing with her to make her feel better. i let her think that :P

Apr 21, 2021 - permalink

I did once with a woman who worked out but wasn’t particularly big. Her biceps were a bit smaller than mine, maybe 13 inches or so, but real hard. I couldn’t move her one bit. She just held steady. Afterwards I remarked she was holding back and could have ended it much more quickly. She just shrugged and said “maybe”. I don’t go to the gym but I’ve done a hard physical job for 20 plus years, in spite of that she nailed it. Could be just down to technique.....either way it was impressive.

Apr 25, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Chainer
Apr 25, 2021 - permalink

I've arm wrestled many athletic strippers. Some of the most fun are smaller than I am but have great strength and are fun to arm wrestle while I also watch their biceps work to resist being put down. The first really fun girl was named Janine, a tall blond with a lean, athletic body. She flexed all her muscles for me, including doing vacuums and naulis with her abs, and was gracefully muscled and also extraordinarily beautiful. I finally had the presence of mind to ask her to armwrestle. I could have beaten her, but I let her hold me off the pin and found she was really strong with a lot of ensudurance and had beautiful biceps that only got more beautiful when working hard. She was very into it, competitive and determined and doing this was very arousing for me. The next lady I tried was a true bodybuilder with big arms, delts, and pects and a Vee-taper. She wasn't strong at all at first, had for some reason become accustomed to losing. I eventually coaxed her into really trying and found she was plenty strong, though she and I were surprisingly well matched at the starting position. She was equally strong with both arms. Kind of followed the pattern that there are some women with very big arms who are not especially strong at arm wrestling. There have been many more including a wiry girl named Coco who wasn't too well defined until she popped out her biceps, which would come out of nowhere when she flexed. and Chanel, whose arms were about the size of mine, but who probably weighs 100 lb. less than I do. This girl works out and has legendary abs--a true brick wall. Just leaning back makes them pop out. I could not move her right arm from the starting position, and the experience was very arousing, I have to say. Many women are really into this and truly appreciate tand even become aroused by the experience and appreciate your compliments about their strength. There was a woman who worked in the local convenience store I ended up really wanting to arm wrestle. I didn't notice her the first time I went in there, but during later visits I realized she was tall and lean and strong, with much more muscle on her than most women. Her arms were really lean and gorgeous and somewhat defined with plenty of healthy muscle. I would have done anything to get her to arm wrestle me, but the place is normally busy and there would not much opportunity for her to stop what she was doing and arm wrestle, and no ideal spot, though I suppose we could have quickly used the counter. Plus, she was kind of shy around me. We did have several good conversations when the store was fairly empty, but I suspect she would have been put off by such a request. I've always fantasized about arm wrestling her, though. Almost could not imagine how amazing it would be to arm wrestle a middle-aged woman with a truly athletic body and really good size, defined, beautiful arms.

Apr 25, 2021 - permalink

I used to date a girl who was both tiny and the most athletic person I've ever met. Like ridiculously athletic. She was short and lean but visibly muscled with a v-shaped back and rugged sinewy forearms. We've armwrestled quite a few times with different results, but when she started bouldering, we just stopped, because it became ridiculous. Im left handed, she's right handed, she'd literally just slam my left into the table inside a second or two without any effort.

Apr 26, 2021 - permalink

Dated a girl in college that was lefty. She could beat me with our left hands. It was close on both sides, though.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »