Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Underrated retro bodybuilders?

May 17, 2023 - permalink

Amy Pazzo was impressive in person and in pics. Her career was very brief, but she was a good one. This is her at the WSE where she looked awesome.

May 19, 2023 - permalink

Valerie Scott

Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

How about Christa Bauch? But perhaps she wasn't underrated!

Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

A really super strong lady with fantastic peaks!

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Natalia Murnikoviene

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1924426/ https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1924427/

She was my favorite along with Debbie Muggli. Natalia had the most incredible legs.

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

One of my favorite forgotten FBBs is Astrid Falconi. She had great biceps and pecs.

Mar 12, 2024 - permalink

Renee Johns

Seconded. Renee Johns was a complete package! 👍

Mar 12, 2024 - edited Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

I can tell you as someone who followed FBB in the 80s & 90s, most of those posted so far were far from under rated at the time. It was just that back then many had quite short careers in the spotlight then retired , and there were only a handful of magazines and video outlets like WPW that thankfully preserved images and video of them at the time.

Nobody seems yet to have posted one of my all time favourites : Janet Tech:

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

I don’t know if you could say she was underrated but she certainly had a great overall physique and perhaps the most perfectly sculpted pecs of her generation.

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

I don’t know if you could say she was underrated but she certainly had a great overall physique and perhaps the most perfectly sculpted pecs of her generation.

And she was so obviously a very strong lady and stayed that way for a very long time.

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

This thread led me to recall a story that appeared in a women's bodybuilding magazine in the early '80s about the rise of "massive" female bodybuilders. The writer's top example was Dinah Anderson. This picture or one very similar to it accompanied the article. How times changed -- in virtually a matter of months.

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

This thread led me to recall a story that appeared in a women's bodybuilding magazine in the early '80s about the rise of "massive" female bodybuilders. The writer's top example was Dinah Anderson. This picture or one very similar to it accompanied the article. How times changed -- in virtually a matter of months.

She was so cute! And so strong!

Mar 14, 2024 - permalink
Mar 14, 2024 - edited Mar 14, 2024 - permalink

Giselle Sass

Mar 14, 2024 - permalink

Hannie Van Aken, a softer look but with HUGE biceps! Very beautiful.

Mar 14, 2024 - permalink

Valerie Gangi was the complete package and should've won much more.

Mar 15, 2024 - permalink

Yvonne Vasquez

Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

Yvonne Vasquez

Yvonne was great, such a shame WPW never did a video with her.

« first < prev Page 7 of 7 next > last »