Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Underrated retro bodybuilders?

Jan 10, 2023 - permalink

How about Susan Myers? I think she never got the glory she deserved.

So true. Never saw such amazing, perfect biceps. Both were enormous and rock solid. Her left one was shorter and formed a bowling ball that could only have yielded 200 games.

Jan 10, 2023 - permalink

Sandy Riddell

fp909
Jan 10, 2023 - permalink

feel like sue is one of th emost popular women after her era, definitely might have been underated back then

Jan 10, 2023 - permalink
Jan 10, 2023 - permalink

feel like sue is one of th emost popular women after her era, definitely might have been underated back then

Come to think of it, there are a few women from back in the day who are probably more popular in our circle now. Unsurprisingly, it's usually the ones that are thickly muscled.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Natalia Murnikoviene was amazing great muscles and flexibility. and she made great wrestling videos. with her accent she reminds me of xenia onatopp. When i first discovered fbbs i was obsessed with that character.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Marsha Radford. I thought she was absolutely gorgeous. I discovered her long after she retired from the sport.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

I know that it's crazy to say a former Ms. Olympia is underrated, but Carla Dunlap doesn't get much credit for making women's bodybuilding popular in the early days.

Jan 11, 2023 - edited Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Marie Mahabir had a very exotic look that wasn't appreciated at the time.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Micihele Ralabate has to be one of the sexiest women ever, even outside of bodybuilding.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Heather Tristany was another overlooked beauty.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Marie Mahabir had a very exotic look that wasn't appreciated at the time.

Marie takes the cake for me. She was built like a bull!

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Tara Perry

Jutta Tippelt

fp909
Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

oh wow i've never even heard of tara perry, she looks amazing.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Yes she was one of the best of ALL TIME! She didn't feel like sticking all her eggs in the bodybuilding basket and I understand that but BOY I would have loved to see her have a longer fbb career. I also earlier this week found this fairly current picture of her.

If you see her tell her I love her and want to marry her. I'm sure that won't creep her out or nothing. LOL

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

oh wow i've never even heard of tara perry, she looks amazing.

I could not find much on Tara Perry. I think she has a pretty smile to go with the muscles.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Yes she was one of the best of ALL TIME! She didn't feel like sticking all her eggs in the bodybuilding basket and I understand that but BOY I would have loved to see her have a longer fbb career. I also earlier this week found this fairly current picture of her.

If you see her tell her I love her and want to marry her. I'm sure that won't creep her out or nothing. LOL

That second pic shows she's got a lot more going for her than even those incredible muscles. What a gorgeous lady!

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

> > who is this??

Kim Kilper

She was amazing. Gorgeous. Got fired from her job as a teacher because of some bodybuilding publicity

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

She was amazing. Gorgeous. Got fired from her job as a teacher because of some bodybuilding publicity

Hence why Julie Bourassa left the scene entirely to focus on teaching.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

I think that was a rumor. They told her either it's teaching or bodybuilding so that explains her sudden disappearance. I've heard both stories.

Jan 11, 2023 - permalink

Hence why Julie Bourassa left the scene entirely to focus on teaching.

Really?? Where'd you hear that?

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

Imagine if your high school teacher was an fbb. i think i would have gone insane.

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

Not really an underrated FBB, but here's an underrated video of Lora Ottenad:

Jan 12, 2023 - permalink

Karen Therriault. Look at her biceps in the reclining photos. WOW!

Jan 13, 2023 - permalink

Susan Gafner was another one who deserved more attention.

« first < prev Page 4 of 7 next > last »