Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

The Uberbabe Movies

May 28, 2021 - permalink

That does remind me, didn't Chyna do a movie? I do remember her turning up on Third Rock From The Sun a few times.

Chyna did several movies and TV appearances around 2000, the time she was a wrestling star. There was one Alien Fury: Countdown to Invasion. She played a security guard, and for some reason the whole movie was completely covered up in a black outfit. There was a good fight scene when she throws a punch , the guy ducks and her fist goes through the drywall. He manages to land a few blows without affect. He gets on top of her, but she just bench presses him off. She was in the TV show Pacific Blue where she played the girlfriend of a thief. It took 3 offices to get her in the jail cell. She broke free and threw one around before they tasered her. She was also in Relic Hunter. This should have had the best potential as she was the leader of an Amazon gang, but the fight scene with Tia was terrible.

May 29, 2021 - permalink

Wow. Chameleon is hard to find. I may have to watch that online. Bobbie Phillips is indeed a babe. If you haven't seen it (Nyt would love this) there is a movie called Silver Hawk (2004) that stars Michelle Yeoh as a super hero. With an outfit that looks like it came out of the 60s Batman TV show. Lol. But of course Michelle makes it work. In one scene she whups three guys and, "Oh come on, you guys. Five more minutes? I need the exercise. How about two more minutes?" 😆🥋

May 29, 2021 - edited May 29, 2021 - permalink

Yes, I have seen Silver Hawk. I am a major fan of Michelle Yeoh. She is beautiful, strong (although slender), and she kicks butt. Silver Hawk is quite funny, too. Fun movie.

Yeoh is well known for doing her own, often crazy, stunts. She's like the female Jackie Chan. She's broken almost every bone in her body at some point. She's best known for her role in the Bond flick "Tomorrow Never Dies" and for "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon". But she has done many other martial arts movies as well.

May 29, 2021 - permalink

I do love Michelle. Tomorrow Never Dies was good because it introduced her to an entire new audience. You probably have seen Supercop with her and Jackie Chan. What might be the most amazing scene is an outtake during the closing credits. She jumps off a moving bus, bounces off the hood of a moving car, and lands in the street. And she just gets up three seconds later as if nothing happened. Unbelievable. There is a Supercop 2 with just Michelle. And she pretty much just kicks the shit out of everybody. The one I found in a store one day is called Magnificent Warriors. She's really young in this. The scene I remember is she is sitting on an applecart eating an apple and three belligerent guys come over to harrass her. You know the rest of that story. 😆

Jun 02, 2021 - edited Jun 02, 2021 - permalink

😎 Double Impact is an okay movie. Although I would rather see a movie with two Corys in it than two Van Dammes. But that's just me. Does Gladys know he has been hanging with Cory? She may not take too kindly to that. 😎

Jun 02, 2021 - permalink

😎 Double Impact is an okay movie. Although I would rather see a movie with two Corys in it than two Van Dammes. But that's just me. Does Gladys know he has been hanging with Cory? She may not take too kindly to that. 😎

I liked the movie due to Cory alone lol. My favorite scenes are the frisking scene and her short silver shorts scene where she hurdles the cart

Jun 03, 2021 - permalink

O my. Cory is absolutely pure evil in this isn't she? And I thought she was a nice girl. 😄 I see Van Damme cowrote the screenplay also. He must be waaay too busy to handle Glady & Cory & whatever uberbabes he's got on the side. Luckily I am here to take care of the ones he can't get to. 😇

Jun 03, 2021 - permalink

O my. Cory is absolutely pure evil in this isn't she? And I thought she was a nice girl. 😄 I see Van Damme cowrote the screenplay also. He must be waaay too busy to handle Glady & Cory & whatever uberbabes he's got on the side. Luckily I am here to take care of the ones he can't get to. 😇

What was your favorite Cory scene in Double Impact?

Jun 03, 2021 - permalink

Has to be the scene in the office of the nightclub where she knifes the Asian guy. Everson Evil in it's purest form. As good as those silver shorts are she really looks great in that black dress. But the early scene with the shoot out and the two babies is one of the bloodest scenes I've ever watched. Wow. Good movie though. 😎

Jun 03, 2021 - permalink

I wonder if she gave Van Damme a double impact? ;)

Jun 03, 2021 - permalink

Has to be the scene in the office of the nightclub where she knifes the Asian guy. Everson Evil in it's purest form. As good as those silver shorts are she really looks great in that black dress. But the early scene with the shoot out and the two babies is one of the bloodest scenes I've ever watched. Wow. Good movie though. 😎

I agree that Cory was a sexy evil babe especially in the black dress scene.

I wish I could find the silver shorts for sale because I would love to send some to some current fit chicks. Also I loved the way she strutted in those shorts

I also loved her black leather coat that she wore at the office

And I wish she went all the way during the frisk scene

Jun 05, 2021 - permalink

This woman never ceases to amaze me. I have seen Michelle Yeoh in several movies but Supercop 2 could very well be her finest moment. This movie is all hers and she pretty much nails every scene. It always knocks me out that when I'm watching this I'm not watching a stunt double, it's really her. If anyone really wants to know what Michelle is all about then Supercop 2 would be the movie to see. And I am not even a huge martial arts movie fan. But I will watch Michelle. And maybe Cynthia Rothrock. There is some movie with both of them in it but it is outrageously expensive.

Jun 05, 2021 - permalink

Cory everson was really excellent in that film!

Jun 09, 2021 - edited Jun 09, 2021 - permalink

🎬 First of all ~ Denise Masino is an exceptionally nice lady. Second, Adventures of Miss Fit is really fun to watch. It is a documentary about real-life superheroes. These are real people that go out into the streets and fight crime. I never knew this many people like this existed (and I'm glad they do). They are everywhere. And they literally put their lives on the line everyday to protect us. And as Miss Fit becomes friends with the heros she of course becomes one of them. I won't spoil it for anyone though. But I really liked it. And Denise also brings up her Muscle Elegance publication. There's a market for it so she does it. It's that simple. I kind of look at it as someone disliking a beautiful movie or tv star because she did a Playboy photoshoot. Now which of us would do that? Anyway, the documentary is quite interesting. And Denise looks fantastic. And she's really a nice lady (she even autographed the DVD!) And the other thing I didn't know was Denise Masino has severe curvature of the spine. So she started working out. The rest is history. 😎

Jun 09, 2021 - permalink

Cory Everson might be the sexiest fbb ever. Her action scenes in Hercules and Ballistic are as good as it gets.

Jun 12, 2021 - permalink
Jun 12, 2021 - permalink

Chiseled out of stone?

Jun 14, 2021 - permalink

Alright. It is possible to find an unauthorized copy of Chameleon. You have to meet a guy in an alley and bring cash. I have seen Bobbie Phillips before but not looking quite this good. She's not a FBB but it looks like she was doing some kind of workout, because she looks fantastic. The effect where she fades into the background is pretty cool. I found all three of these so we'll see where the story goes. 😎

Jun 14, 2021 - permalink

Alright. It is possible to find an unauthorized copy of Chameleon. You have to meet a guy in an alley and bring cash. I have seen Bobbie Phillips before but not looking quite this good. She's not a FBB but it looks like she was doing some kind of workout, because she looks fantastic. The effect where she fades into the background is pretty cool. I found all three of these so we'll see where the story goes. 😎

I love Bobbie Phillips. She has the sexiest looks on her face when she's kicking ass. No one does it quite like her.

Jun 15, 2021 - edited Jun 15, 2021 - permalink

Boy o boy. Just what on earth do you people have me watching? According to the box Close Encounters Of The 4th Kind~Infestation From Mars won the 2005 Ohio Film Festival. And the 2005 Berkley Film Festival also. It seems to be an "actual" invasion. Why they picked Ohio I'll never know but that's neither here nor there. This is fun but I'm not sure what to make of it yet. And to think I was a normal guy until I started hanging around with you people...

May 06, 2022 - permalink

Bruneau was just one of the most beautiful FBBs ever. I've never seen Tornado Run. But I am sure Sharon was hot in it.

I totally agree ! It says a lot when Rachel Mclish who is regarded as arguably the most beautiful ! "classic" era woman of All time . Admires Sharon herself ! That's saying something

Pic of both of them in comparison

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »