Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

The Uberbabe Movies

Apr 17, 2021 - edited Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

Because I just discovered the Tornado Run movie with Sharon Bruneau ~ I was wondering about what else is out there with the ladies like Raven Hawk/Iron Eagle 3 with Rachel, the Nemesis movies with Sue Price, Cleopatra 2525 with Vicky Pratt. You people on the GWM could tell me.😎

Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

Double impact is a movie from 1991 with Cory Everson playing a villan it took not 1 but 2 Jean claude vandammes to defeat her.

Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

Thanks yotv. I'll put that on my "to buy" list. This WASP #23 from 1978 lists a 1957 Viking Women Vs the Sea Serpent ~ "Actress Abby Dalton runs around wearing a sleeveless top and cutoffs throughout the entire film. Abby is the most beautifully muscled actress I've ever seen. Her biceps and deltoids are outstanding and her legs and abs are great too. In one scene she defeats a man in arm-wrestling. In 1957!" Sounded interesting and only cost $12 on eBay. I'll let people know how it is.

Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

Wow in 1957 thats a long time ago you don't hear much about muscular women from before the 1980s also what is a wasp #23 was it some kind of magazine

Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

Don't forget Kristi in Overworld: Beatdown of the Lycans. ;)

Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

That's part of the fun yotv. This was only a two page flyer at that time. I'm digging through my ye olde mags and I might just throw together a thread if anyone cares with the really old stuff. And I did see Overworld: Beatdown of the Lycans (originally titled Cry of the Wolfman) and it was brutally graphic. We may not hear from the Wolfman for a while. 🐺

Apr 17, 2021 - permalink

And now you have me fantasizing about Kristi in the black outfit that looks so good on Kate Beckinsale. If Rhona Mitra can step in for Beckinsale so can Kristi.

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

And for those who don't know it ~ Vicky Pratt is in a movie called Winner Take All (1999) with Andrew Dice Clay & Don "The Dragon" Wilson. Its loosely based around steroids and FBB. And Vicky does a topless scene in this. And she looks damn good!

Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

While I think of it ~ I have found Lisa Lyon's book Lady and the Erika Mes Playboy. What other nude Uberbabe photoshoots exist? I know there were not that many. I find the ladies sexier in bikinis anyway. It leaves a little to the imagination. But finding the few nude photoshoots that do exist is fun. Didn't Anita Gandol do a Playboy photoshoot?

Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

Anita did do a Playboy Shoot back in the 80's. I think it was part of an article called "Women Who Are Stronger Than You", or something like that.

BTW, if you Google "FBB nude" or some similar phrases, you will find that there is a lot of such subjects on the Net. Not really my cup of tea, so I don't have any recommendations.

Apr 19, 2021 - edited Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

O, I agree with you on that. None of the nudes will ever turn me on like the photos in WPW did. I did pick up an issue of Denise Masino's Muscle Elegance once and as you say ~ not my cup of tea. I really only have the two ~ Lisa Lyon's Lady book because it was so abstact and groundbreaking, and the Erika Mes Playboy because she's so unbelievably hot. So I guess the only other one I'd like to get would be Anita Gandol's Playboy. She was a personal fantasy because I saw her when I was like 19 years old and she was a Michigan girl. So I dreamed she was the beautiful girl that lived down the street from me...with the most incredible body I had ever seen. 🤗

Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

And as a disclaimer ~ none of my fantasies about Kristi involve nudity. 😆

Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

Ok, if anyone is interested Anita Gandol was in Playboy February 1984. And that information was on one of my threads all along. I'll have to cut back on the medicine. And now back to the uberbabes wearing just a tiny bit of clothing. The way they look best. 🤗

Apr 19, 2021 - edited Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

I'd just rather get snugly with Kristi :)

Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

Exactly. Kristi can look sexy with just parts of her clothing missing. I don't know how she does it. It's like Little Richard said the girl can't help it. 🤗

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

Whew. If anyone is interested the actual title is: The Saga Of The Viking Women And Their Voyage To The Waters Of The Great Sea Serpent. The title is almost as long as the movie. That sounds like a Pink Floyd song. Abby Dalton is indeed in very good shape for this movie. Anyone from the GWM will definitely notice her arms and shoulders. She looks the way any of us would want our girlfriend to look like in 1957. This movie is cool. Which is to be expected because it's directed by Roger Corman. Mr Death Race 2000 himself.

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

I've seen her arm wrestling scene from that movie. Nice. I remember Abby Dalton mostly from her numerous game show appearances many years ago. She was beautiful, but I never knew she had such great arms. They probably made her wear long sleeves since muscular women were generally taboo on tv in those days. It looks like the full movie is on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXpVV1t_uho

BTW, odd that Roger Corman never won an Academy Award... ;)

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

I was surprised. I had seen Abby Dalton in other things also and she is a pretty lady. And I do love a lady with shoulders like that. She does look good. And Roger Corman should have a special Academy Award created for him. Any guy that makes classics on a budget of $14.95 per movie is amazing. And he's made the careers of a few mediocre actors also. Some guy named Jack Nicholson in Little Shop Of Horrors. And that guy in Death Race 2000 ~ Sylvester Stallone.

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

And mlamen was on the slasher thread asking if anyone knows where to get a DVD of Blood and Kisses with Denise Masino. I didn't even know Denise had done movies. Now I have to get a DVD of The Adventures Of Miss Fit. That looks like fun. But tonight I'm stuck with the DVD that came today ~ Tornado Run. Although this Sharon Bruneau babe is quite easy on the eyes. 🤗

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

Bruneau was just one of the most beautiful FBBs ever. I've never seen Tornado Run. But I am sure Sharon was hot in it.

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

Didn't Sharon Bruneau have a TV talk show or something? I saw a really quick video clip of her but I couldn't even tell if she was a host or a guest on someone else's show.

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

I know she was on Leno one time, not sure if anything else

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

Maybe that was it. She was just walking out from backstage. And she looked great. Isn't her background native American or something? She wears those fringe bikinis that are just to die for...

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

Sue Price in Nemesis

Apr 24, 2021 - permalink

I did see Sue Price in one of the Nemesis movies and she looked great. Isn't she in two or three of them?

« first < prev Page 1 of 4 next > last »