Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

From female muscle to role reversal relationships

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

Well, it's my first ever thread here! I'd like to hear your opinion about this specific matter, which is role reversal. Personally through the years I discovered that I am way more inclined towards an inverted version of the stereotypical "big strong man, weak little woman" relationship (I'd love feeling protected by a stronger and/or bigger girl, held tight by her strong arms, feeling squeezed in strong hugs and many other things). Now, I love muscular women (especially the off-season, wide body type)and I guess that these two things are strongly connected to each other (muscular women represent the ideal, protecting partner), is there anyone else that feels like this?

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

Yeah I feel exactly the same way.

Even in my marriage, I fulfil the role which would be “traditionally” taken by a woman, I stay at home, clean the house, prepare the meals, and care for the children.

My wife is very strong from an athletic background, and very soft and curvy after having our three kids. I am quite weak and very slim due to several medical issues, she can easily pick me up and carry me around, and she is always the dominant one in bed.

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

Hello,

It's nice to read such testimony.

I cannot say you are lucky to be weak because of your medical issues, but lucky to have a woman who is much bigger and stronger than you.

Could you tell us what is yours/her height and weight ? Could we have some stats ? ( biceps, legs ...)

Does she often pick you up ? How is she dominant ?

Please, make us dream !!

Yeah I feel exactly the same way.

Even in my marriage, I fulfil the role which would be “traditionally” taken by a woman, I stay at home, clean the house, prepare the meals, and care for the children.

My wife is very strong from an athletic background, and very soft and curvy after having our three kids. I am quite weak and very slim due to several medical issues, she can easily pick me up and carry me around, and she is always the dominant one in bed.

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

I am 178cm 68kg she is 165cm 100kg. I don’t know what her measurements but her thighs are very big, nearly as big as my waist. She can carry me in piggy back. She loves to sit on my face.

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

Yea i also enjoy this where the woman is the stronger one and more dominant but at the same time i don't like to be dominated and bossed around all the time only in a romantic situation i like to feel her power i become more submissive when i am aroused.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »