Forum > Image Themes > Thread

EAST ASIAN muscle women ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ด

« first < prev Page 7 of 15 next > last »
Sep 27, 2021 - permalink
Sep 27, 2021 - permalink

Wow sheโ€™s so pretty and so huge!

[deleted]
Sep 28, 2021 - permalink

Rose Melle

More on her Insta

Sep 29, 2021 - permalink
Oct 17, 2021 - permalink

So there's this Asian girl on insta who started her journey a few years ago. At first, she wasn't into fitness and looked just like a regular girl.

Then she started posting pics of fit girls on her as her inspiration and it seemed like she started working out herself as well. Still not impressive, but it's a good start.

After two years she's still into fitness, but not much mass or definition yet. She posts a few pics of her being at a fitness expo - which seems like the point where she's really getting serious.

You can tell she's getting more serious as she a year later she even gets a "No pain no gain" tattoo.

From that point onwards, it seems like she's adding serious mass. Little less than a year later:

It's a pity that doesn't show her face very often because she seems a bit insecure, but she's quite pretty. Also, what makes her special is that you wouldn't expect such an impressive body if you'd see her in the streets.

Another year later and she's been on stage and sculpted an incredible body (ealry 2020).

And seems like this year she keeps adding size and becoming more powerful.

Small writeup, but I think it's lovely to seem a girls entire journey. From being small to growing big through hard work and discipline.

Oct 17, 2021 - permalink

Sheโ€™s getting their. Her body looks great so far just needs to build more muscle.

Oct 17, 2021 - permalink

Considering the mass of pics here on this site, I am stunned about South Korea: One half of this country makes great mobiles, cars and TV series, the other half are fitness women. ;-)

Oct 17, 2021 - permalink

Their society has such an obsession with beauty and it's actually quite toxic (for example parents gifting plastic surgery as a graduation gift) - but nevertheless, the women are gorgeous.

Oct 17, 2021 - permalink

Muscular women in S Korea are actually pretty rare but there is a huge media industry now so that niche is well promoted

Oct 17, 2021 - permalink

yeah don't believe South Korea is some awesome place because of its tech and beautiful women. It's pretty superficial and as wosyi2 pointed it, pretty toxic. People, especially the youth and young adults, are using the term Hell Joseon to describe South Korean society:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_Joseon

-it's not surprising that Parasite and The Squid Game are South Korea's biggest hits.

Oct 17, 2021 - permalink

Whats hwr instagram and her name

@yasmin_ren on insta if you're referring to the girl above.

Oct 18, 2021 - permalink

historically small women, now huge with cute faces ๐Ÿฆด

Jan 31, 2022 - permalink

Itโ€™s a little crazy. I got board today and out of curiosity went through my favourites and listed my fav Asian IFBBs/Fitness girls and where they were from. Nearly all of them were from South Korea.

Jan 31, 2022 - edited Jan 31, 2022 - permalink
  1. Yeon Woo Jhi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  2. Song Naeun ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  3. Gwan Si Mul ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  4. Tina Nguyen ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ
  5. Sherlyn Chee ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ
  6. Yasmin Ren ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
  7. An Da Jeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  8. Park Haneul ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  9. Jang Mi Yeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  10. Ga Hyo Un ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  11. Miho Shibutani ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
  12. Asami Yamada ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
  13. Maya Musser ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
  14. Go Min Jung ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  15. Im Jin Yeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  16. Sung-Uk Kim ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  17. Lee Yong Im ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  18. Eunice Oh Seung ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  19. YuJung Choi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  20. Ju Han ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  21. Jeon Soo Jin ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  22. Eunhee Kang ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  23. Kim Ji Hyun ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  24. Lee Ji Hye ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  25. ???
[deleted]
Jan 31, 2022 - permalink
  1. Yeon Woo Jhi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  2. Song Naeun ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  3. Gwan Si Mul ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  4. Tina Nguyen ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ
  5. Sherlyn Chee ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ
  6. Yasmin Ren ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
  7. An Da Jeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  8. Park Haneul ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  9. Jang Mi Yeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  10. Ga Hyo Un ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  11. Miho Shibutani ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
  12. Asami Yamada ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
  13. Maya Musser ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
  14. Go Min Jung ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  15. Im Jin Yeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  16. Sung-Uk Kim ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  17. Lee Yong Im ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  18. Eunice Oh Seung ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  19. YuJung Choi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  20. Ju Han ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  21. Jeon Soo Jin ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  22. Eunhee Kang ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท

South Korea IS the epicenter of Asian Female Muscle!!! ๐Ÿ’ช

Jan 31, 2022 - permalink

I see your list ๐Ÿ‘ and checking it twice ๐Ÿ‘ so many BUT WTF IS KIM JI HYUN โ‰๏ธ just sayin ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Jan 31, 2022 - edited Jan 31, 2022 - permalink

Do you mean Where The Fuck is she? If so Damn I must have been smoking something cause that lady is also incredible. I know a lot of female Korean beef cakes and Iโ€™ve got a lot of favs so thereโ€™s bound to be a few I forgot about.

Jan 31, 2022 - permalink

I wonder if thereโ€™s even a single North Korean lady with good muscle.

Jan 31, 2022 - permalink

LMAO. 99% sure there isnโ€™t. Given how poor and backwards North Korea is theres definitely not any female bodybuilders. Anybody know something I donโ€™t?

Jan 31, 2022 - permalink

Also added Kim Ji Hyun and Lee Ji Hye to my list. Need one more to even it out.

Jan 31, 2022 - permalink

is there any cambodian GWM that anybody knows of ?

« first < prev Page 7 of 15 next > last »