Forum > Image Themes > Thread

EAST ASIAN muscle women ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ด

« first < prev Page 14 of 15 next > last »
Sep 25, 2023 - permalink

Let me guess is there a muscular female soldier?

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

Hayley Li

Oct 03, 2023 - permalink

Hayley Li

hayley is awesome! as is trazy chan. HK has some seriously incredible fitness trainers. :)

Oct 08, 2023 - permalink

hayley is awesome! as is trazy chan. HK has some seriously incredible fitness trainers. :)

Love Trazy <3

Oct 11, 2023 - permalink
Oct 16, 2023 - permalink

Seul (@e_e.seul)

Oct 20, 2023 - permalink

Very hot

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink
Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

Two useful comment searches to find other women on Douyin who have been uploaded to GWM:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?comme...

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?comme...

Looks like the URLs you wrote didn't link properly, just as a heads up.

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

So there's this Asian girl on insta who started her journey a few years ago. At first, she wasn't into fitness and looked just like a regular girl.

Then she started posting pics of fit girls on her as her inspiration and it seemed like she started working out herself as well. Still not impressive, but it's a good start.

After two years she's still into fitness, but not much mass or definition yet. She posts a few pics of her being at a fitness expo - which seems like the point where she's really getting serious.

You can tell she's getting more serious as she a year later she even gets a "No pain no gain" tattoo.

From that point onwards, it seems like she's adding serious mass. Little less than a year later:

It's a pity that doesn't show her face very often because she seems a bit insecure, but she's quite pretty. Also, what makes her special is that you wouldn't expect such an impressive body if you'd see her in the streets.

Another year later and she's been on stage and sculpted an incredible body (ealry 2020).

And seems like this year she keeps adding size and becoming more powerful.

Small writeup, but I think it's lovely to seem a girls entire journey. From being small to growing big through hard work and discipline.

what's her name or douyin plz?

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

So there's this Asian girl on insta who started her journey a few years ago. At first, she wasn't into fitness and looked just like a regular girl.

Then she started posting pics of fit girls on her as her inspiration and it seemed like she started working out herself as well. Still not impressive, but it's a good start.

After two years she's still into fitness, but not much mass or definition yet. She posts a few pics of her being at a fitness expo - which seems like the point where she's really getting serious.

You can tell she's getting more serious as she a year later she even gets a "No pain no gain" tattoo.

From that point onwards, it seems like she's adding serious mass. Little less than a year later:

It's a pity that doesn't show her face very often because she seems a bit insecure, but she's quite pretty. Also, what makes her special is that you wouldn't expect such an impressive body if you'd see her in the streets.

Another year later and she's been on stage and sculpted an incredible body (ealry 2020).

Small writeup, but I think it's lovely to seem a girls entire journey. From being small to growing big through hard work and discipline.

what's her name or routine plz?

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

All these pics and no name, pretty pointless!

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

I've been meaning to watch the Netflix show she was on!

Nov 23, 2023 - permalink

I've been meaning to watch the Netflix show she was on!

She is on Netflix show?? daaaamn

Nov 24, 2023 - permalink

This is her:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

Nov 26, 2023 - permalink
Nov 26, 2023 - permalink
Nov 30, 2023 - permalink
Dec 03, 2023 - permalink
Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

Park Hanwul was already fit, but took it to another level

Dec 07, 2023 - permalink

Hyo-Jin Lim is just absolutely stellar. This woman motivates me to do my best at work, towards fitness goals, and in every facet of life, just simply knowing that such a goddess exists, walking among us. I never get this attached to women on the interwebs...deep, calming breaths :)

For me it's everything: the hair, the smile, the quads, the glutes, the back, the sense of style (casual, formal, and sporty), the bubbly sense of humor, the fact she loves her doggo, etc.

Tbh, it feels good to finally get this off of my chest, friends. :)

Feb 07, 2024 - permalink

She's new. Not too big but she has great pictures and beautiful definition

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by Cartman69
Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

Does anyone know her name ?

Mar 13, 2024 - permalink

Eun Hee Kang

A huge young Korean

« first < prev Page 14 of 15 next > last »