Forum > Image Themes > Thread

EAST ASIAN muscle women ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ด

« first < prev Page 10 of 15 next > last »
Jul 04, 2022 - permalink

Wonder whoโ€™s win in both a fight and a posing contest between Prime Yeon Woo Jhi and An Da Jeong?

Jul 04, 2022 - permalink

Interesting

Jul 05, 2022 - permalink

> 1. Yeon Woo Jhi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 2. Song Naeun ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 3. Gwan Si Mul ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 4. Tina Nguyen ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ > 5. Sherlyn Chee ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ > 6. Yasmin Ren ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ > 7. An Da Jeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 8. Park Haneul ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 9. Jang Mi Yeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 10. Ga Hyo Un ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 11. Miho Shibutani ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต > 12. Asami Yamada ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต > 13. Maya Musser ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต > 14. Go Min Jung ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 15. Im Jin Yeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 16. Sung-Uk Kim ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 17. Lee Yong Im ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 18. Eunice Oh Seung ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 19. YuJung Choi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 20. Ju Han ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 21. Jeon Soo Jin ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 22. Eunhee Kang ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 23. Kim Ji Hyun ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 24. Lee Ji Hye ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท > 25. ???

Adding to your list, hopefully we can keep it going:

1. Yeon Woo Jhi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  2. Song Naeun ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  3. Gwan Si Mul ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  4. Tina Nguyen ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ
  5. Sherlyn Chee ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ
  6. Yasmin Ren ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
  7. An Da Jeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  8. Park Haneul ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  9. Jang Mi Yeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  10. Ga Hyo Un ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  11. Miho Shibutani ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
  12. Asami Yamada ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
  13. Maya Musser ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต
  14. Go Min Jung ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  15. Im Jin Yeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  16. Sung-Uk Kim ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  17. Lee Yong Im ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  18. Eunice Oh Seung ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  19. YuJung Choi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  20. Ju Han ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  21. Jeon Soo Jin ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  22. Eunhee Kang ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  23. Kim Ji Hyun ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  24. Lee Ji Hye ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  25. Heo Eun Song ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  26. Song Da-Eun ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  27. Song Jae-in ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  28. Jeong Eun Song ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  29. Song A Reum ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  30. Song Yuxin ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
  31. Lee Song Yi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  32. Yang Song-i ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  33. Sara Choi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  34. Eun Ju Choi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  35. Choi Wuyeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  36. Cai Xin Choi ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
  37. Choi Gwi Bi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  38. Na-Ri yang ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  39. Choe Ri Na ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  40. Gong Hye-jin ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  41. Ji-Ryang Park ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  42. Go Yeong Hye ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  43. Lee Su Jeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  44. Jane Minhee ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  45. Han Su Jeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  46. Ji Bin Park ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  47. Jeong Myeong-Gyeong ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  48. Lee Da Lee ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  49. Seung Hee Chun ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
  50. Ashleigh Kim ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท
Jul 24, 2022 - permalink

RIP Eun Hee Kangs pics

Jul 24, 2022 - permalink

RIP Eun Hee Kangs pics

I can't believe they're all gone. I couldn't see any problem with them.

Jul 24, 2022 - permalink

I guess you could say she was too Perfect. These past few months when she started posting more pics on IG and getting popular on this site she looked too good. So much bigger then before, bigger then a lot of other great IFBBs. Her added muscle mass for her size and cute face made her amazing. Naturally with her amount of beef she was hit with morphing and editing allegations on this site and IG and it didnโ€™t help that South Korean models and IFBBs are known for heavily editing their photos. I like to believe sheโ€™s juiced up and legit but still RIP to Eun Hees page, she was like a bigger Yeon Woo Jhi. For a good 4-5 months she owned this site with her pics usually getting 50-100+ Favs.

Jul 24, 2022 - permalink

I wonder if they could create a suspected "morph" section..

Jul 24, 2022 - permalink

If only

Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

I don't buy it. You could see in video that she was enormous. So much harder to fake video.

Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

I don't buy it. You could see in video that she was enormous. So much harder to fake video.

exactly you see the vids and she is big....

Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

Look closely though. Watch her videos and then compare them directly against still photos.

I think that her photo morphs are subtle, but they're absolutely being done.

She has an amazing physique and she looks like a very jacked, but likely very short FBB in her videos.

She looks like the freaking Incredible Hulk in her still photos.

I think it's kind of ridiculous to ban her from the site for this -- because, really, who cares -- but her photos absolutely have some serious (and seriously arousing) photoshop treatment.

Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

I'm noticing this list does not include Michelle Jin or Tomoko Kanda. Let's correct that:

Jul 25, 2022 - edited Jul 25, 2022 - permalink

The best asian muscle chick for me๐Ÿฅฐ.. She was one of the cutest fbb's out there.

Me too, her facial beauty and fair, healthy, clear skin and staggering muscle mass are a rare combination, especially in an Asian woman. She's a stunningly pretty Korean woman in her own right would would be attractive as hell with just that. When you add those muscles she just knocks it out of the park.

If you get a chance, you'll want to see the Her Biceps video where she arm wrestles her skinny cousin (she pushes his arm to the table like he's not even trying, but it's very clear that he is) Then she scoops him up in her arms and then does a bunch of deep, ass-to-the-floor squats with this grown man gently cradled in her arms. She does it effortlessly and gracefully as if he were a small child. It's pretty staggering to watch. I just wish the camera man had filmed it from a normal angle instead of trying to get "creative". Still one of the hottest things I've ever seen though. Just pure beauty, raw muscle power and effortless grace. Kinda breathtaking if you ask me.

Here's a low quality YouTube clip of the lifting part.

You'll find the arm wrestling piece here.

Jul 27, 2022 - permalink

Look closely though. Watch her videos and then compare them directly against still photos.

I think that her photo morphs are subtle, but they're absolutely being done.

She has an amazing physique and she looks like a very jacked, but likely very short FBB in her videos.

She looks like the freaking Incredible Hulk in her still photos.

I think it's kind of ridiculous to ban her from the site for this -- because, really, who cares -- but her photos absolutely have some serious (and seriously arousing) photoshop treatment.

Anyway there might be a way to reverse the decision that removed her pics?

Jul 27, 2022 - edited Jul 27, 2022 - permalink

i would say something like "why not keep only the videos and just remove the photos", but

You hear complaints that tiktok can make your skin clearer and slightly change your face while videoing. This is nothing compared to the tiktok / douyin features in south-east Asia, where you can alter head shape entirely. Some even let you make yourself look taller / shorter (although they're a little more crude)

Here's a little example of Korean tiktok:

youtube .com/shorts/VaBTM-sgOqk?feature=share

Jul 27, 2022 - permalink

i would say something like "why not keep only the videos and just remove the photos", but

You hear complaints that tiktok can make your skin clearer and slightly change your face while videoing. This is nothing compared to the tiktok / douyin features in south-east Asia, where you can alter head shape entirely. Some even let you make yourself look taller / shorter (although they're a little more crude)

Here's a little example of Korean tiktok:

youtube .com/shorts/VaBTM-sgOqk?feature=share

OMG wow that's so crazy!

So check out this newest pic that she posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgdbaamPSfp/?utm_...

You don't need to be a retouching expert to see that this has been heavily modified. Her arms are insanely big in comparison to her head. So are her thighs. Her head was shrunk and certain muscles were expanded and made much thicker. She's far from the first person to do this - and as you said - it's common with Korean BBer's. Plenty of men do it as well.

In fact, I can confidently tell you that a huge amount of the still photos on this site have been subtly altered. Why wouldn't you do that? These athletes are selling a vision of themself. It's easy to make certain muscles more prominent, waists smaller, lats thicker, etc. Commercial photographers do this with every type of model that they shoot. They're not journalists, and there's no obligation to the "truth" on these.

All that said, I still don't understand why she got deleted. I feel like most guys on this site are here to... ummmm.. enjoy these images. If her photos are hot and a turn on, who really cares if she doctors them a bit?

Jul 27, 2022 - permalink

That picture is pretty egregious.

I agree that it's most likely a lot of people subtly morph images, and I don't really know where to stand on it.

I half agree with you on the terms of deletion. I don't think she should be entirely removed, but either a warning tag on her images saying something like "This image has been morphed" or "This person may have morphed their images" (i may make a mock-up of this for demonstration and post it in the relevant thread)

or

Create a separate section in the forums away from the main page, like the trans women / fantasy boards.

I don't think it's fair for these athletes to get attention when they've faked their way to the top, and when others may not get the attention they truly deserve because of it

Jul 31, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Jul 31, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Jul 31, 2022 - permalink

Ehhhh that pic is pretty trash

Jul 31, 2022 - edited Jul 31, 2022 - permalink

Also Eun Hee recently posted this video. Canโ€™t tell if itโ€™s edited, while her biceps and forearms do look significantly smaller then in her other pictures her thighs and glutes still look godly. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgqVe4kAFQ1/?i...

« first < prev Page 10 of 15 next > last »