Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

I'm new to this OnlyFans/Patreon/etc... subscribing

Apr 15, 2021 - permalink

I've got a question: I've heard that when subscribing to a girl's OnlyFans, You can ask this woman for custom videos or things like that... I'm seriously considering subscribing to Meyra's/zeironn Patreon, or maybe Lola Montez's or Sunny Andrews OF, but I've got a really important question: Can you usually ask these girls (obviously being subscribed) to do custom videos?? I was seeing the "Best OnlyFans girls" topic here, and saw that those models do customs for an extra pay, is this the same case for Patreon subscribing (asking about Meyra lol, actually thought about sending her a DM asking about customs as a Patreon sub, but I'm not sure if that would be creepy or something). Wondered if you could share your experiences with customs (especially on Patreon)??

Apr 15, 2021 - permalink

I don't know for any of those people in particular, but most will do custom videos on both OnlyFans and Patreon. If you are subbed its completely acceptable to ask about customs, and a lot of people will have a pre set price list already. By the way, on Patreon I have gotten a custom from Keira Grant.

Apr 15, 2021 - permalink

I don't know for any of those people in particular, but most will do custom videos on both OnlyFans and Patreon. If you are subbed its completely acceptable to ask about customs, and a lot of people will have a pre set price list already. By the way, on Patreon I have gotten a custom from Keira Grant.

Thanks for the answer :)

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »