Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do muscular women ever beat up the person attacking their spouse, friends, or family?

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

The answer is: Depends on the person. I've seen men and women with bodies ready for the stage that couldn't fight their way out of a paper sack, much less help against an attacker. I've seen both that look like a million bucks that knew how to fight.

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

How often does that even happen?

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

So if you have lots of muscles does not mean you can defend yourself.

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

I saw a video of a Brazilian fbb taking out a thief once.

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

If you're looking for the people who follow this forum to help feed your super-fem fetish, I think that you're likely to be disappointed. Your best bets are old the standards; like anime or Marvel comic books. Good luck.

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

I personally uppercut my victims like you see in the mortal kombat video game. Sets the tone great.

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

I personally uppercut my victims like you see in the mortal kombat video game. Sets the tone great.

OP, I've actually seen Dylan do this in person. It's so gnarly that even the "TOASTY!" guy pops up!

[deleted]
Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

Dani Reardon attacked her boyfriend and messed up his car once. And that is when she was about as jacked as she ever got. Apparently she was just totally out of control. She's short but if she was really angry I can see her being pretty scary with those muscles.

It's not hard for me to believe that fbb's that take a lot of gear are more likely to get physically violent when angry. I had a very buff and strong ex and she would definitely get more physically aggressive than other women I've known. She wasn't on gear, I just think she had a worse temper and the confidence to do it because she was stronger than most guys (not me but still, quite intimidating). She would easily have wrecked 99% of other women too because she also knew how to fight.

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

Yeah I remember Nicole Bass getting caught up for beating up her husband once too.

I think most men aren't going to say anything about it though unless it's in public.

[deleted]
Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

Those muscles will come in real handy against some punk armed with a 9mm.

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

lock the thread ...lock the thread !

:)

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

I remeber the Dani Reardons case, she was out of control cause of the gear. Then I remember the case of swedish figure Mikaela Kellner wearing a bikini pinning down a thief in a park. Then MMA fighter Mandy Polk trying to stop a robbery and she got punched in the face

Muscles arent useless, theyre intimidating but no much else, even more I wont rip my shirt to show guns and abs in a knife fight

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

OP, I've actually seen Dylan do this in person. It's so gnarly that even the "TOASTY!" guy pops up!

I doubt it. She doesn't seem like the fighting type.

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

I remeber the Dani Reardons case, she was out of control cause of the gear. Then I remember the case of swedish figure Mikaela Kellner wearing a bikini pinning down a thief in a park. Then MMA fighter Mandy Polk trying to stop a robbery and she got punched in the face

Muscles arent useless, theyre intimidating but no much else, even more I wont rip my shirt to show guns and abs in a knife fight

She was out of control because of alcohol. She was drunk af.

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

Roid rage is pretty much a myth. It might exacerbate characteristics that you normally posses (i.e. if you’re an asshole, PEDs might make you a bigger asshole,) but if you’re normally laid back an mellow, they’re not gonna make you randomly rage out.

Apr 13, 2021 - permalink

Roid rage is pretty much a myth. It might exacerbate characteristics that you normally posses (i.e. if you’re an asshole, PEDs might make you a bigger asshole,) but if you’re normally laid back an mellow, they’re not gonna make you randomly rage out.

It depends. There's a reason why guys are inherently more aggressive than women and test levels play a part in that. We know for a fact a woman's sex drive will increase significantly on test, so it's not unreasonable to think their level of aggression may change as well. Some may not handle a big change in their horomones as well as others. For guys I would say it's different because we grow up dealing with high test levels.

Dbol on the other hand can definitely change someones demeanor, male or female.

[deleted]
Apr 14, 2021 - permalink

Irrelevant unless they know how to fight. Also, close this thread lol

Apr 14, 2021 - permalink

I doubt it. She doesn't seem like the fighting type.

She beats grown men for their lunch money during recess. Eight days a week.

Apr 15, 2021 - permalink

I expected a chun-li kick at least

Apr 16, 2021 - permalink

spouse yes, unless she doesn't, friends no, unless she does, family, just the family members she likes or maybe not.

Apr 18, 2021 - permalink

Would someone PLEASE close this insanely stupid thread?

Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

Would someone PLEASE close this insanely stupid thread?

It was going to die on its own until you bumped it to cry for censorship.

Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

It was going to die on its own until you bumped it to cry for censorship.

He just can't help himself being the website nanny.

Apr 19, 2021 - edited Apr 19, 2021 - permalink

He just can't help himself being the website nanny.

Why do you obsess over me? Are you gay as well as a complete asshole?

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »