Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Real-Life Encounters

« first < prev Page 23 of 24 next > last »
Jan 05, 2024 - permalink

maybe not strictly encounter but i guess it will work - i used to go to high school with this girl, now after a few years she got jacked but i guess she would prefer to be anonymous on this site

Come on! This ain’t your high school sweetheart. It’s Micaela Viscido. Nice try to pass it off as real. Lots of people trying their fiction writing skills of their fantasies

Jan 05, 2024 - permalink

Come on! This ain’t your high school sweetheart. It’s Micaela Viscido. Nice try to pass it off as real. Lots of people trying their fiction writing skills of their fantasies

I also like how he posts a picture that is clearly from Onlyfans or some fetish site claiming that that's someone he personally knows. You're not getting a pic like that from a friend's facebook or IG lol.

Jan 05, 2024 - permalink

lol thats not her, why do you claim its Micaela

Stop digging a deeper hole. I’ve seen photos of her using the same “outfit”. No girl would send you a photo like that unless you’re intimate which I don’t think exists based on your poorly written story.

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

Stop digging a deeper hole. I’ve seen photos of her using the same “outfit”. No girl would send you a photo like that unless you’re intimate which I don’t think exists based on your poorly written story.

I hate that shit. So many guys on here take pics from obvious fbbs or whatever and claim it’s their girlfriend or ex-wife or something. It’s pretty obvious most of the time.

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

I hate that shit. So many guys on here take pics from obvious fbbs or whatever and claim it’s their girlfriend or ex-wife or something. It’s pretty obvious most of the time.

Straight up delusion

Jan 06, 2024 - permalink

This is by far my favorite thread in all of the forums. Love when people post real stuff here. Please don’t BS.

Here’s one.

Went to a basketball game and right infront of us sat a very famous FBB and her husband. I noticed every time she cheered, her arms were outrageously huge. I went to the game with my wife so had to keep it subtle. At a break, I asked my wife for us to take a pic and asked the husband to take it for us. From there, we struck up a convo and talked through second half. We exchanged contact info and been friends since. He works out but she’s got much bigger arms.

fp909
Jan 22, 2024 - permalink

More borderline because I didn’t approach but there was a pro-level fbb in my gym today when I walked in at a different block. Huge arms. Black woman and I totally recognize her but I couldn’t place a name with the face. Tbh a little ashamed lmao

Would have gone up but 1) I was working and 2) no fewer than 4 people stopped her to chat

Jan 23, 2024 - permalink

Back in the day when Rene T. did sessions, I met her several times. She was a nice person and very huge! At the time I weighed around 250lbs. She had no problem picking me up and tossing me around with ease. One time during a session, someone knocked on the door. It was a good looking woman that came to see Rene. They spoke for a couple of minutes, but to see the contrast between them was amazing. I'll never forget that moment!

Jan 23, 2024 - permalink

Back in the day when Rene T. did sessions, I met her several times. She was a nice person and very huge! At the time I weighed around 250lbs. She had no problem picking me up and tossing me around with ease. One time during a session, someone knocked on the door. It was a good looking woman that came to see Rene. They spoke for a couple of minutes, but to see the contrast between them was amazing. I'll never forget that moment!

I saw a video of Rene where she got some guy in a headlock, and he appeared to be in genuine distress!

ghy
Jan 23, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by ghy
Jan 24, 2024 - permalink

Met Natalia Coelho at the 22 and 23 Olympias and ran into Nicole Wilkins at a local Albertsons

Feb 25, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by ChatzkiReborn
Feb 25, 2024 - edited Feb 25, 2024 by Chainer - permalink

Still residually celebrating my latest gym encounter that happened this week

Chainer
Feb 25, 2024 - permalink

(fixed your formatting, all you have to do is paste the image URL into your post)

Feb 29, 2024 - permalink

(fixed your formatting, all you have to do is paste the image URL into your post)

Thanks a lot!

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

I currently just had a real life encounter at the miami airport with a big beautiful and mature bodybuilder she’s possibly on this site but I don’t know her name had to be anywhere from 40-50 years old I tried to gather up the courage to go say something but she had already boarded her flight at that point she the arms of an off season Trudy Ireland and the jaw and face structure of Tina chandler I’m still kicking myself in the teeth for not saying anything cuz she was flying alone no boyfriend husband or family to get in the way but hey hopefully I see another big muscle momma like her on my return

Apr 07, 2024 - permalink

I walked into a supermarket here in Florida and saw Hayley Allyn standing outside on my way in. She was wearing black tights and a pink workout shirt. She looked much more incredible in person, too.

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

This is by far my favorite thread in all of the forums. Love when people post real stuff here. Please don’t BS.

Here’s one.

Went to a basketball game and right infront of us sat a very famous FBB and her husband. I noticed every time she cheered, her arms were outrageously huge. I went to the game with my wife so had to keep it subtle. At a break, I asked my wife for us to take a pic and asked the husband to take it for us. From there, we struck up a convo and talked through second half. We exchanged contact info and been friends since. He works out but she’s got much bigger arms.

Cool wife. (My wife is pretty damn cool but yours might be even cooler.)

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

I walked into a supermarket here in Florida and saw Hayley Allyn standing outside on my way in. She was wearing black tights and a pink workout shirt. She looked much more incredible in person, too.

Wow, must have been incredible to see her in person! How did those arms look? ;)

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

I would definitely have asked for a flex. If she responded well I would have asked if I can feel it

Apr 08, 2024 - permalink

I would definitely have asked for a flex. If she responded well I would have asked if I can feel it

Because that won’t weird her out at all.

« first < prev Page 23 of 24 next > last »