Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Real-Life Encounters

« first < prev Page 21 of 25 next > last »
Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

This sounds like 30 days off and HR training video gold.

I was hoping he could say what hospital he worked at so I could avoid it. There’s someone lying there at the point of dying and he’s more focused on checking out the nurses. Yikes!

Oct 31, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by geeman
Oct 31, 2023 - edited Oct 31, 2023 - permalink

> > Yeah, I'm fine. I'm over it now but, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't very, very disappointed at the time. You'd be disappointed, too, if you had been in my position. This farmer's market is usually a magnet for sexy, muscular, Chun-Li-like legs. Pero ayer no!

How about some footage, share the wealth 👍

I’d love to but, I once attempted to take a picture of a sexy, beautiful group of girls this last summer at the fair.

That is not an experience I desire to repeat. Man alive, today's women are vicious.

Sorry.

Nov 01, 2023 - permalink

I'm a nurse who works on a medical surgical floor. One night, we had a patient who was crashing so we call a rapid response. As soon as the rapid response team came, the patient went unresponsive and we had to start CPR. One of the nurses on the team quickly took her jacket off and started chest compressions on the patient. The first thing I noticed about the nurse when she took her jacket off was her arms. She had about 15 inch arms, delts and biceps popping out of both scrubs. As she was doing these compressions, veins were flowing through her forearms. The team switched turns doing CPR and we eventually got the patient back. After the code, we had a debriefing with the rapid response team. I came up to her and jokingly said "dang, you literally brought that guy back to life with those guns you got there." She laughed and flexed, both arms pumped, bicep and forearm veins still visible. We talked for a bit afterwards, asked her about her training and she told me she does figure competitions. I only saw her around the hospital once after that but that one encounter will always stick out to me.

Did you shoot your shot with her? There is nothing sexier than a jacked female healthcare worker.

Nov 03, 2023 - edited Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

Looking over this thread I notice more FBB that are known, how bout the unknown random girl who just happens to be muscular?

Oh, I am glad you asked Geeman, I have a story about that..........

I used to drive for a living, taxi actually, and I worked the night shift 6P to 6A , I don't need the M do I? Anyway, I saw more and more homeless people and I can tell the newly fresh homeless from the semi-homeless (have a place they can go if they want to shower and chill) to the distraught, out of luck, nobody cares homeless. Anywho, I was getting gas and a homeless girl with really muscular arms and back etc asked me for a dollar, I asked her what she doing out here, and didn't get the story from her, she kind of ignored all my questions.. Well, saw her again one night standing that the entrance of the gas station mini mart, and long story short, she didn't have a sign, or said anything, she hardly talked, and people were giving her money. If you looks at this picture https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=... , that is what she looked like , almost to a tee, about the same age. Anyway, she ended up in jail for substance abuse a few times, and I moved since then, but I am sure she is back out. She's been homeless since 2005, but never really needed to worry about living under a bridge , unless she wanted too.

I've come across quite a few homeless ladies with fantastic legs. Muscular legs, even. Unfortunately, I never got anything more than a look.

Es la cuenta de mi vida.

Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

> > I'll just say... this isn't SO crazy. > > I'm male, 200lb, been lifting for 15 years. I'd say pretty jacked and strong. I dabble in PED use. I usually do 45lb per hand for military shoulder press. I do it slowly and eccentric focus, and I can do about 12 disciplined reps. If I did it sloppy, maybe I could handle 60lb or even 65lb for a max, but I have a lot of size, quite a lot of training history, I'm male, and I'm not natural. > > I train at Golds in Venice Beach, and I'd say we have more jacked women than anywhere else. It's super rare for me to ever see a woman train with more than 30lb. Quite a few are doing 15 and 20. > > At a normal gym, like a Planet Fitness, I think a woman tossing around 35lb DB's on that movement would be really unusual and impressive.

Interesting. Yeah I mean I don’t totally disbelieve him, but there’s so much of that writing up a fantasy trying to pass if off at true in these forums that sometimes you have to call it out a little. And I’m definitely not one to put anyone down for going to the gym. Start as light as you need, etc. just great to see someone working at it even if they are out of shape or whatever. The numbers just don’t seem right at all. Even your numbers seem kinda odd. 200 lbs and on and off PEDs and only 65s? Not saying that’s bad at all. It just seems very light. Im definitely a form type of guy, but to grow you obviously need progressive overload and all that so anyway, I’m 5’11”, 185 right now and just athletic. Definitely not jacked and not even as big as I was a couple years ago and I dumbbell press 70s. Well I’ll say 65s for 8-10 with good form. It just seems a little off to me. Eh guess it doesn’t really matter. I do get annoyed though when people in here try to make up a wild fantasy and post it in a “true” section. Exaggerating or embellishing a little bit, sure. But a lot of stories are just wildly made up.

I agree, the numbers seem off, like the story was written by somebody with a male weakness fetish. 15's are kind of a starting weight, even for a teenage girl if she is serious about training.

Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

You guys should treat yourself to a daily workout pass sometime. Worth every penny.

I have, and the sights are worth every penny, but it's a little discouraging to be accustomed to being in at least the top 50% (of weight lifted) and when you go to Gold's you're in the bottom 5%.

Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

@HiHat I live in NYC and I see more and more fit and buff women on the streets. These are smart professional or arty types who work out to look good but not compete in the IFBB. Just today I was working out right next to a woman worthy of the GWM site. Blonde muscles wearing a sports bra and yoga pants. Tough to concentrate.

I lived near Equinox at Union Square in NYC for 14 years and was a member there. It is not a hardcore gym - it's for young professionals and some artistes - so the biggest girls weren't there, but the sights were amazing. I thought "peak muscle" was around 2000, when New York was kind of like a nonstop party.

Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

I lived near Equinox at Union Square in NYC for 14 years and was a member there. It is not a hardcore gym - it's for young professionals and some artistes - so the biggest girls weren't there, but the sights were amazing. I thought "peak muscle" was around 2000, when New York was kind of like a nonstop party.

Wasn’t Colette Nelson an instructor there?

Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

Wasn’t Colette Nelson an instructor there?

Not between 1995 and 2009 that I know of. If she worked the morning shift, I wouldn't have run into her.

arl
Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

I used to belong to Crunch and saw Colette at the 13th Street location. Robin Parker used to wrk out at the Crunch (later World Gym) on Lafayette St.

Nov 06, 2023 - permalink

Yesterday I caught the early wave of runners of the NYC marathon on my way to the gym. I was near the half way point in Brooklyn. While just watching for about 15-20 minutes, I saw several buff women run past. Mostly wearing sports bras and booty shorts or leggings. I remember one particularly tall and buff blond with braids. Beautiful to see these strong, sweaty women running by; some seemed to be running effortlessly.

Nov 07, 2023 - permalink

I typically see one buff woman per year. Unfortunately.

Nov 08, 2023 - permalink

I do deliveries and I delivered to Melissa Fanning. She was SOOOOOO THICK in her off-season body. I recognized and she asked me how do I know her. I replied that I'm a fan of the sport and she's one of my favs lol

Nov 08, 2023 - permalink

I typically see one buff woman per year. Unfortunately.

I see one once a decade lol

Nov 08, 2023 - permalink

I see one once a decade lol

I've never actually seen one in person.

Nov 08, 2023 - permalink

Damn I'm sorry guys. I live next door to one. So I see one once a week, at least.

Nov 09, 2023 - edited Nov 09, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by legLover232
Nov 09, 2023 - edited Nov 09, 2023 - permalink

Met my cousin today who I have not seen in a while. I noticed that her arms were noticeably toned and asked her about it. She told me she had been gymming regularly for the past few months and flexed. A decently sized bicep rose from her arm.

I was calm on the outside but was screaming internally as it's been a long time seen I've seen a muscular girl in person. She's quite skinny and small size so her bicep was rather large for someone of her frame size. I was impressed when she told me she does bicep curls with 7kg dumbbells.

Unfortunately, she's not looking to curl any heavier than that as she doesn't want to look "too manly". As much as I wish she would continue to work her way up to 10kg dumbbells, making her biceps even larger and harder, I'm not going to tell her that/ask any further about her muscles or else it will start to get weird/creepy lol.

Nov 09, 2023 - permalink

I think your thoughts about your cousin have passed the weird/creepy threshold. You friends with Uncle Bob?

Nov 09, 2023 - permalink

Met my cousin today who I have not seen in a while. I noticed that her arms were noticeably toned and asked her about it. She told me she had been gymming regularly for the past few months and flexed. A decently sized bicep rose from her arm.

I was calm on the outside but was screaming internally as it's been a long time seen I've seen a muscular girl in person. She's quite skinny and small size so her bicep was rather large for someone of her frame size. I was impressed when she told me she does bicep curls with 7kg dumbbells.

Unfortunately, she's not looking to curl any heavier than that as she doesn't want to look "too manly". As much as I wish she would continue to work her way up to 10kg dumbbells, making her biceps even larger and harder, I'm not going to tell her that/ask any further about her muscles or else it will start to get weird/creepy lol.

Bro that’s your cousin

Nov 09, 2023 - permalink

Bro that’s your cousin

Sweet home Alabama

Nov 09, 2023 - permalink

Sweet home Alabama

Where the skies are so blue

Nov 10, 2023 - permalink

Sweet home Alabama

You been to Kentucky? shivers

Dec 03, 2023 - permalink

> > I second that, all of it

So I try it again:

What is so creepy about the fact that I made AI pics to illustrate my experience?

It's because you're a man, that's why.

« first < prev Page 21 of 25 next > last »