Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Real-Life Encounters

« first < prev Page 18 of 26 next > last »
Jul 26, 2023 - permalink

sounds great - do u mind sharing the hashtag?

Maybe, depends if any picture ever appears since a couple of them give away where I work or a rough location of where I live. Not saying no, but I'll give it a think.

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

Hey neighbor (Bat22) I'm in the South Bay! It is first time I heard Layla M doing dances in Las Wages!

I'm in El Segundo! Have definitely seen a lot of very fit women and a few genuinely huge FBB's in Hermosa and Manhattan Beach.

I also work out at Golds Venice, and like.. there's guaranteed to be lots of girls with muscles when you go at prime time. You guys should treat yourself to a daily workout pass sometime. Worth every penny.

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

Yup I'm in Torrance. I've always wanted to check out Venice Gold's and work out there and heard about it including the closet size posing room.

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

Hey neighbor (Bat22) I'm in the South Bay! It is first time I heard Layla M doing dances in Las Wages!

I was just at ES Brews lol

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink

I was just at ES Brews lol

ES brewing co or rock & brews? I really hate going to the latter

Jul 29, 2023 - edited Jul 29, 2023 - permalink

I've recently had a few muscle girl encounters at my uni.

Last week I saw this girl who had muscular quads and calves, probably muscular hamstrings too. She was wearing a skirt that blocked most of her quads, but I did see that she had those teardrop quad muscles. She was an athlete as I later saw her walking to my uni's hockey stadium.

Two days ago, there was another girl who had well developed hamstrings, though I didn't see if she was jacked in other parts of her legs too, as she was wearing long pants.

I was standing outside, waiting for class to start, and I see a girl sitting with her butt on the roughly 3 feet tall wall of this mini garden thingy (don't know how to describe it well). Her hamstrings are't resting on anything and I can see them bulging from her pants. We later enter the same class, and I see her hammies bulging as she walks in.

We enter the same classroom, I sit at the same table as her, and some other people. We all talk a bit, though I didn't ask her about her muscle. But I'm in the first week of my degree, a bit inexperienced in uni, and something hits me, I realise I'm in the wrong fucking classroom and I didn't properly check the classroom number at the door when I went in, so I leave the class and don't encounter her again.

The third muscle girl. Yesterday , I was at a uni party. And I see a girl wearing a short sleeved shirt which exposes her muscular rounded shoulders and large and veiny biceps. She's small compared to most of the girls of this site, (biceps and shoulders were roughly LeanBeefPatty size), but most of the muscle girls I see have well developed legs, rather than uper bodies, so that was a surprise to me. She was wearing long pants so I couldn't tell how muscular or skinny her legs were.

Jul 29, 2023 - permalink

ES brewing co or rock & brews? I really hate going to the latter

ES Brews...LOL...i am not a fan of rock and brews either! It almost reminds me of the old hard rock cafes.

[deleted]
Jul 29, 2023 - permalink

was just in brooklyn the other day and michelle steeves walked by me on a street corner. however big her arms look on here, they’re bigger irl.

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Today while I was in the supermarket I saw a girl with two amazing legs. She had on a green dress just above her knees. The thing that struck me were the calves, big and with a perfect shape. For 2 seconds I happened to walk behind her and saw those gorgeous calves bulging in those heeled sandals. A wonderful show.

[deleted]
Aug 19, 2023 - permalink

Today I had a sight of beautiful fit women at a running trail. There were two runners that were simply better than the rest. One was a short, light skinned, dark haired hispanic girl( probably 26yrs old) running towards me. She wore a bright orange sports bra and black pair of loose short shorts. At first, I thought she was overweight, but I was wrong. She was jogging lightly while I was walking a normal pace. As I got closer, my eyes were greeted with thick dense muscle. Her shoulders were broad like a woman who presses heavy over head. Her chest was thick like a woman who benches without a care of societal norms. Her legs were built like a woman who embraces the strength granted by the pressure of real weight on her back. Man time slowed down as I saw this muscle babe jogged past me. I had hope to see her again, but I didn’t…

I didn’t have to worry about it for more than 15 minutes. All I heard were foot steps and hard breaths coming from behind me so I just moved to the right giving the person space to run past. I was looking down but as I traveled my gaze upwards, my eyes were met with sharply defined heart shape calf muscles. They were smooth, sun kissed with a light glisten. I continued looking up to her firm, but full hamstrings contracting and expand with every step she stride she took. Her arms were hard and defined, rocking back and forth propelling her past the rest of the pedestrians. I just enjoyed the view of this tall blonde haired beauty run past us with such determination and focus. I was able to see her wonderful body and her ponytail jostle past people for about a minute before she was out of sight. There were more muscular/ fit women at the trail, but these two had so much focus that they really stuck out to me.

Aug 22, 2023 - permalink

Saw a girl at the gym today that reminded me a lot of Ana Glizzy (not sure if that's her real name. Look her up on reddit though).

Had that Carribean look - built like a small tank with nice traps, buff arms and round perky glutes.

Aug 30, 2023 - permalink

Today at work a bit of an anomaly came through today. On no part of this woman's body was she actually muscular except for one area. She had a pretty petite build and appeared to be fairly fit but her back was CUT UP! I could see all the little notches, nooks, and crannies in it upon observing her more when she was sitting down. I thought that was very interesting because throughout the rest of her body, she didn't have any other indicators of a muscular build. No arm vascularity. No bicep bulge. No quad or calf bulges showing through her pants. No big hulking traps. None of that. Her shoulders had a very slight subtle shape and I noticed a little separation in her rear delts when she was leaving and crossed the street, but it was nothing that would make most of us on this forum howl like wolves. I wonder what she does to have a certain level of definition in her back only and not much of anywhere else.

Sep 06, 2023 - edited Sep 08, 2023 - permalink

Was walking into chipotle, for a preworkout meal and the lady in front was probably in her late 50s, but she was easily the most vascular woman I have ever seen, probably about 14 inch arms or so with veins running up and down her shoulders and arms. I was seriously struggling not to stare. Every once in awhile, I am blessed hahaha.

edit: grammar

Sep 20, 2023 - edited Sep 21, 2023 - permalink

Today I was sitting right next to train's door, when a fairly young girl entered and stood very close right next to me.

After a few moments I realized that I have seen her already once in a mall, when she was wearing a very sexy summer dress which showed a lot of skin. Muscular skin that was. ♥

She was the type of woman who is clearly into weightlifting, with a very nice, toned body. However, she was not stacked with huge, defined muscles and wasn't extremely vascular like so many girls on this page. But DAMN! The thing is, that I was so close to her that I could admire every little detail of her magnificent body. Her muscular physique looked so tight. She had freckles all over her athletic body and her blue biceps veins were shimmering through her wonderful fair skin. Her lats, traps and shoulders were also quite impressive. When she was approaching the opposite door to leave the train at the same station I had to, I also noticed that she had very spectacular glutes. And on top of all that she had a VERY pretty freckled face with long strawberry blonde hair tight up to a ponytail. ♥

Back when I was at the mall, after she walked past me, I wished I would have approached her and make her a compliment, yet, it was too late.

But this time I worked up the courage to speak to her. So I asked her if she was into fitness, which she confirmed. This got me incredibly excited. I asked her then if she has an Instagram page so I could follow her there, which she of course denied. Then I told her that she looks amazing, which made her smile and thank me.

I guess I must have seemed like a creep to her. In retrospective I should have first make her a compliment and then ask for her social media. But fuck it, it felt very good to give her some validation after all.

It took me HOURS to calm down after that incident. I don't know about you, but every time I see an attractive muscle girl in real life, I freak out for a pretty long time. The fact that I even talked to her enhanced the excitement for sure.

I also tried to recreate that girl with the help of AI. Even though she wasn't THAT muscular like on these pictures (she wasn't that far off though), in the moment it FELT to me that way.

Well, she lives in the same town as I do. So I can dream, can't I? 😉

Sep 20, 2023 - permalink

Years back I joined a kung fu studio. One of the instructors was named Karen, and yes, she kind of fit the stereotype in some ways: mid-40s, married, kids, upper middle class, very strong political and social opinions. But she was nice, and had an easy, broad Angelina Jolie smile. And her presence gave me a good feeling my first day about joining this studio because she was visibly very muscular. Not like a bodybuilder, but like a highly trained athlete. Come to find out she did runs and triathlons and shit. As a result she had good size and definition, especially on her arms and legs. Always good to see women with good functional muscle in the wild.

Sep 20, 2023 - permalink

Come on, there’s a section to post fiction!

Sep 21, 2023 - permalink

Today I was sitting right next to train's door, when a fairly young girl entered and stood very close right next to me.

After a few moments I realized that I have seen her already once in a mall, when she was wearing a very sexy summer dress which showed a lot of skin. Muscular skin that was. ♥

She was the type of woman who is clearly into weightlifting, with a very nice, toned body. However, she was not stacked with huge, defined muscles and wasn't extremely vascular like so many girls on this page. But DAMN! The thing is, that I was so close to her that I could admire every little detail of her magnificent body. Her muscular physique looked so tight. She had freckles all over her athletic body and her blue biceps veins were shimmering through her wonderful fair skin. Her lats, traps and shoulders were also quite impressive. When she was approaching the opposite door to leave the train at the same station I had to, I also noticed that she had very spectacular glutes. And on top of all that she had a VERY pretty freckled face with long strawberry blonde hair tight up to a ponytail. ♥

Back when I was at the mall, after she walked past me, I wished I would have approached her and make her a compliment, yet, it was too late.

But this time I worked up the courage to speak to her. So I asked her if she was into fitness, which she confirmed. This got me incredibly excited. I asked her then if she has an Instagram page so I could follow her there, which she of course denied. THEN I told her that she looks amazing, which made her smile and thank me.

I guess I must have seemed like a creep to her. In retrospective I should have first make her a compliment and THEN ask for her social media. But fuck it, it felt very good to give her some validation after all.

It took me HOURS to calm down after that incident. I don't know about you, but every time I see an attractive muscle girl in real life, I freak out for a pretty long time. The fact that I even talked to her enhanced the excitement for sure.

I also tried to recreate that girl with the help of AI. Even though she wasn't THAT muscular like on these pictures (she wasn't that far off though), in the moment it FELT to me that way.

Well, she lives in the same town as I do. So I can dream, can't I? 😉

Sorry to say but yes u do sound like a creep and thats the problem with quite a lot of the guys here...

Sep 21, 2023 - edited Sep 21, 2023 - permalink

Sorry to say but yes u do sound like a creep and thats the problem with quite a lot of the guys here...

Easy, feel free to express your thoughts.

How would you act in such a situation?

Sep 21, 2023 - permalink

Easy, feel free to express your thoughts.

How would you act in such a situation?

Few things, assuming this is a true encounter.

You saying "she was a fairly young girl" makes me think she was a minor. In which case, ew, don't approach.

If not, assuming she is an adult woman, I would not have asked her for her social media literally seconds after introducing myself (and no, asking for it AFTER complimenting her would probably have not changed anything.) I would only ask for it if I had a chance to at least have some sore of reciprocal conversation with her. Women aren't going to hand over contract information to a random dude that they meet off the street.

And it took you HOURS to calm down? I like and am attracted to buff women, but it shouldn't be taking you hours to calm down after an tiny encounter like that. It kind of feels almost a bit obsessive. Same goes for putting hearts after paragraphs describing her. I did that shit when I was 15 and had a unrequited crush on a classmate, and it was cringe enough with teenage me to doing it, so imagine how much more cringey it is when a grown ass adult does it.

And finally, making AI art of someone you just met is kind of creepy.

You saying "she was a fairly young girl" makes me think she was a minor. In which case, ew, don't approach.

If not, assuming she is an adult woman, I would not have asked her for her social media literally seconds after introducing myself (and no, asking for it AFTER complimenting her would probably have not changed anything.) I would only ask for it if I had a chance to at least have some sore of reciprocal conversation with her. Women aren't going to hand over contract information to a random dude that they meet off the street.

And it took you HOURS to calm down? I like and am attracted to buff women, but it shouldn't be taking you hours to calm down after an tiny encounter like that. It kind of feels almost a bit obsessive. Same goes for putting hearts after paragraphs describing her. I did that shit when I was 15 and had a unrequited crush on a classmate, and it was cringe enough with teenage me to doing it, so imagine how much more cringey it is when a grown ass adult does it.

First off, thanks for your advice.

Believe it or not, it was a true encounter. I don't understand your disbelief. What about it is so unrealistic?

She didn't look minor to me at all. With "fairly" young I mean around 20 years old.

Another true situation I have experienced personally: I once already got an instagram address from a fitness girl when I applied the "greeting- complimenting- asking for her social media-approach." She even wrote it on my forearm. So I thought I would give it a another shot.

I completely agree, I AM obsessive regarding that matter. You can find out why here:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Can you please explain to me why it is creepy to make AI art of someone I just met?

[deleted]
Sep 21, 2023 - permalink

It's weird that your train of thought went to that.... He was just describing the incident the best he remembered and how he felt. Even then, he acknowledged that how he went about it was a little creepy. No need to be a jerk off about it when all he is doing is sharing. He was, at least, respectful to her when he asked if she was comfortable sharing her social media and she declined to share.

Sep 21, 2023 - permalink

I'm an old fart and have always found muscular females sexy as hell. Even at my age, my libido is insane and I owe that to muscular women. I can actually understand how someone can get so enamored, that it stays with them for a long time.

Sep 21, 2023 - permalink

Thanks for your support @Reinheart9 and @luvembuff

I would also like to mention that acting perfectly in the heat of the moment is not very common for most people.

In the first place I wasn't even sure if I should speak to her at all, but then I figured that I would never see her again or regret that I didn't do anything.

The first thing I said to her was that I didn't want to waste her time, so I acted quickly. I wanted to make sure that I didn't bother her as much as I could. Yeah I know, it wasn't perfect at all, but from the distance many things look easier than they actually are.

Sep 21, 2023 - permalink

I second that, all of it

I second that, all of it

So I try it again:

What is so creepy about the fact that I made AI pics to illustrate my experience?

« first < prev Page 18 of 26 next > last »