Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Pro Wrestlers

« first < prev Page 5 of 13 next > last »
[deleted]
Aug 14, 2021 - permalink

And Kris needs to give up the facepaint and get a new gimmick . . .

Aug 14, 2021 - permalink

Is there muscle on her?

She's got an upload page. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

[deleted]
Aug 14, 2021 - permalink

I guess she is built! Too bad for that ink on her arm though . . .

Aug 18, 2021 - permalink

Keep and eye out for IFBB Wellness Pro Kayla Rossi. She is currently training at the Nightmare Factory and is making incredible progress there. To me, she is better with barely a month of training than some current wrestlers who have been doing it for longer. Look wise, she will stand out. She's already building a fanbase among wrestling fans and her current bodybuilding fans are enjoying this as well.

Aug 18, 2021 - permalink

Jennacide vs Jazmin Allure vs Vertvixen - Mission Pro Wrestling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXpadTY1cLI

Aug 19, 2021 - permalink

Keep and eye out for IFBB Wellness Pro Kayla Rossi. She is currently training at the Nightmare Factory and is making incredible progress there. To me, she is better with barely a month of training than some current wrestlers who have been doing it for longer. Look wise, she will stand out. She's already building a fanbase among wrestling fans and her current bodybuilding fans are enjoying this as well.

She's looking good for being so green.

Aug 23, 2021 - edited Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

A couple nice clips of Terri Runnels:

Aug 30, 2021 - permalink

Over the weekend, Kamille had two awesome title defenses: against "Legit" Layla Hirsch at NWA Empowerrr and Chelsea Green at NWA 73. Her stock rose big time due to her awesome performances. NWA better keep her happy or AEW will snatch her in a heartbeat!

Aug 30, 2021 - permalink

Over the weekend, Kamille had two awesome title defenses: against "Legit" Layla Hirsch at NWA Empowerrr and Chelsea Green at NWA 73. Her stock rose big time due to her awesome performances. NWA better keep her happy or AEW will snatch her in a heartbeat!

NWA will definitely keep her happy buy AEW will make her more happy once they shell out the cash for her. Tony Khan will have something planned for her.

Aug 30, 2021 - permalink

Noice. We need more wrestlers who look like wrestlers. More Chyna and less Sable.

Aug 30, 2021 - permalink

NWA will definitely keep her happy buy AEW will make her more happy once they shell out the cash for her. Tony Khan will have something planned for her.

The beauty of it is she can still work with the NWA if AEW sign her. Many of their contracted performers are not locked into exclusive agreements. So, she has no reason not to sign with them.

Aug 30, 2021 - permalink

Hannah Wilder (aka Ava Wilde) seems like the real deal

Aug 31, 2021 - permalink

Jessica Woynilko is WWE's newest female recruit.

Bit of a background on her: She's 22 years old. She's done gymnastics, bodybuilding (specifically figure) and CrossFit. As a gymnast, she specialized in tumbling and trampoline, competing on the 2016 U.S. national team.

Aug 31, 2021 - permalink

Hannah Wilder (aka Ava Wilde) seems like the real deal

No kidding, she's also ringside in that Jennacide match I posted above, she has a great look.

Aug 31, 2021 - permalink

About last night.

I have to agree 💯 with Mr. Miller on this one.

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

Kayla Rossi made her AEW debut last week on their YouTube show AEW Dark, allying herself with Joey Janela. She power bombed Janela's opponent after the match.

Sep 06, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone has more Beth Phoenix secret photos?

Sep 06, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone has more Beth Phoenix secret photos?

Edge?

Sep 06, 2021 - permalink

Edge?

Yeah, as the ones posted in here... Like screenshots of her matches

Sep 06, 2021 - permalink

Sep 06, 2021 - permalink

That was an extremely impressive move from Kris Statlander!

Sep 15, 2021 - permalink

Ivy Nile (Emily Andzulis) has FINALLY made her official WWE debut as the female member of Diamond Mine. I smell big things in her future!

Sep 15, 2021 - permalink

Mandy Rose debuted a new look and more aggressive attitude on the relaunch of NXT. We MIGHT be on our way of seeing the best Mandy Rose to date!

Sep 16, 2021 - permalink

With Mandy as a brunette now (HOTTER than ever, BTW), I would not be surprised to see Jessica Woynilko (not sure of her WWE name yet) being pushed as the new Buff Blonde Bombshell in WWE upon her debut. FYI, I'm aware of Ivy Nile (Emily Andzulis), but she might be pushed more of a MMA-type competitor due to her background. Jessica's background is figure, Crossfit, and gymnastics.

« first < prev Page 5 of 13 next > last »