Forum > Image Themes > Thread

[Gallery] Lori Cruz Hayden

cgsweat
Apr 09, 2021 - edited Aug 25, 2021 - permalink

Seeing as how she only has 4 pics on the main site, I thought I'd share what I have of her here. Most (in the following post) involve competition stage shots so they wouldn't belong, but the ones of her at the pool (in this post) are perfectly fine if anyone wants to upload:

cgsweat
Apr 09, 2021 - permalink
Apr 09, 2021 - permalink

Lovely, thanks!

Apr 10, 2021 - permalink

I was in Barcelona many years ago (maybe 15-17 years ago?), walking on my own and suddenly noticed some huge muscular arms on a woman walking in front of me. She was wearing long sleeves, but her muscles were AMAZING, believe me. Also her back. Her back was really wide. I started walking faster because I wanted to compliment her and then I saw it was Lori. She was looking amazing and so beautiful. And I said something like "L-L-L-Lo-Lo-Lo-reeeeeeeeeee?" xD She was SO nice to me. I was just a kid and she was smiling all the time, she told me about her visit to Barcelona and she even gave me her e-mail. I could feel her biceps and I had never felt anything like that on a woman: that was pure rock. I took some pictures of her:

Apr 10, 2021 - permalink

Absolutely incredible biceps

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »