Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Anyone have a thing for muscular girls with tattoos?

cgsweat
Sep 09, 2021 - permalink

@buffblack

Try and keep this relevant to muscular women.

cgsweat
Sep 09, 2021 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/comment/2085286/

I referenced Stephanie Tomlinson earlier and she would be an example of someone I feel like took it too far for my taste. Obviously she's free to do what she wants with her body and she might be a very pleasant person, but it doesn't stop it from being my opinion.

But I do find tattoos to be very attractive on certain women. Just depends on who it is and how the tats look on her. I don't think I'll ever understand the "tattoos are NEVER appealing" mentality of some, but that's fine. I'm sure there are things I entirely dislike as well, although nothing is springing to mind at this very moment.

Sep 09, 2021 - permalink

It doesn't bother me at all and it can look really good sometime, I swear people on this site are overreacting

Sep 09, 2021 - permalink

It doesn't bother me at all and it can look really good sometime, I swear people on this site are overreacting

Some people on this site are OVERREACTING to simple points of view! There are some, myself included, who don't mind tats for the most part. It's just when the detail of the hard earned muscle is obscured by a bunch of ink. To me, a muscular female is stunning, breathtaking. Personally, I just hate seeing the muscle covered, that's all.

Sep 09, 2021 - permalink

Tats are fine but the whole circus freak stuff is not appealing. Hell, I was in the Marines and that was the rite of getting off the Island.....getting inked.

[deleted]
Sep 09, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Sep 09, 2021 - permalink

Agreed with luvembuff

Sep 09, 2021 - permalink

I guess I'm gonna be that guy.. and question how anyone can have a strong opinion either way regarding a tattoo on another person.

Sep 10, 2021 - edited Sep 10, 2021 - permalink

Can’t wait to see all these women in their sixties….they are gonna be HOTTTT!🔥🤣

Ask the tramp stamp crowd how much they love the ink they did in their 20’s now as they push into their 40’s. Its just a cautionary tale and opinions of people on the site.

Everybody gets an opinion here, sorry mine offends you.

Sep 10, 2021 - permalink

I’m sorry. Count me out. I’m so disappointed in seeing beautiful, muscular women and then seeing massive tattoos on their thighs or all over their arms or torso.

Agreed

fp909
Sep 10, 2021 - permalink

Ok so we have:

1) no tats at all 2) some tats are ok 3) tat it up baby

And everywhere in between. People are allowed to like What they like and not like what they not like (same goes for women as well). I think we’ve tapped the keg here

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »