Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

List clips you've purchased that exceeded your expectations and clips that were surprisingly disappointing. And why?

Feb 12, 2023 - permalink

Where did you purchase the Angie Yeo clip? I'd like to check it out.

mkr
Feb 15, 2023 - permalink

Exceeded WPW Rhonda Dethlefs when she was in contest shape:

https://youtu.be/lPsYW_M7Fzk

Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

I've bought mainly from Scissorvixens, Crushwrestling, Utopiaentertainment and scissorfoxes. I didn't like most of scissorfoxes videos.

Mar 01, 2023 - permalink

Exceeded WPW Rhonda Dethlefs when she was in contest shape:

https://youtu.be/lPsYW_M7Fzk

I agree 100%...very exciting to hear her moan in each repetition

mkr
Mar 02, 2023 - permalink

I'll also add Min Yung Kim's solo video from Ray Martin. She looked great and was seriously into showing off her rock-hard glutes. So many instances of her bending over, and spanking herself, all with a big smile on her face.

M76
Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

Here is a video that exceeded my expectations:

WPWMAX V053 Lady Athlete Films Super 8 Transfer

I was waiting for ages for WPW to release their older content on digital, but they seem reluctant to do it. This is not their content but a 3rd party compilation that they put out that shows some athletes working out and posing from the 70s. I already had high expectations because I love early FBBs, but this is way better than it has any right to be. Note that some of the indoors scenes are way too dark, but this is probably my favorite VOD I have ever paid for.

Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

Marissa McThigh vs Keisha from Crushwrestling is one of my favorites. The wrestler who plays Marissa McThigh is a very popular bodybuilder that is easily recognizable. I know it's probably staged, but it looks like she is really hurting Keisha, and in once hold, you can see her veins practically bulge out as she is choking her.

Don't really have any disappointing clips. I am pretty good with saving my money for things I am confident I will like, so I have never really been burned on a purchase before.

Agreed, that's a great video and "Marissa" is in near contest condition in it, which is rare to see. I just wish she had done wrestling videos with guys...

Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

i take that back, i'm remember the worst ever vid i got from the Muscle Hustler.

RIght before OF spun up, but I asked for a vid for my birthday. I offered her an amount for 2-3 minutes of posing, and she agreed.

I sent her the money when she said she had the vid, and she sent me a 30 second video.

i mean, c'mon now.

I mean, at least her name proves that there's some truth in advertising LOL.

She's not called the Muscle Reliable Provider, lol.

Jokes aside, sorry that happened. Blows my mind when models do this. How hard is to to pose for a few minutes and just keep up your side of the bargain?

Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

Quick shoutout to @Sean_hb ... I absolutely love all of the work that they're doing with Ariel Rose and Ranya Dally.

Both of these girls are beautiful and fun, and I think it's so positive that they can do all of this work with a healthy and curvy physique. I love women who are huge and ripped too (of course), but there's room enough for everyone, and it's awesome to see them on there.

And I really enjoy the slightly fetish-y angle that HB offers these days. It's way more diverse and less sleazy than Awefilms, and there's a lot of different scenes to enjoy.

I'd love to request more foot fetish content though :-). There's a few really muscular women out there with incredible feet and I dream of seeing them on HB showing them off some day.

fp909
Jun 27, 2023 - permalink

I mean, at least her name proves that there's some truth in advertising LOL.

She's not called the Muscle Reliable Provider, lol.

Jokes aside, sorry that happened. Blows my mind when models do this. How hard is to to pose for a few minutes and just keep up your side of the bargain?

the response i usually get from first timers is that it feels like a long time and posing that long is tough, not just on "what to do" but also its physically tough. i don't mind bargaining down time but don't agree to something and not deliver to spec

Jun 28, 2023 - permalink

the response i usually get from first timers is that it feels like a long time and posing that long is tough, not just on "what to do" but also its physically tough. i don't mind bargaining down time but don't agree to something and not deliver to spec

Bummer.. and yeah I'd agree. I've bought a lot of customs and definitely been let down. I try not to be too demanding and to give the models a lot of leeway for their own personality and touches. But some girls just aren't client focused. They don't want to do even the barest minimum.

I had one which was hilarious (not gonna name her). Like my username implies, I want to see muscles and bare feet. I usually love the girls to sit with their soles at the camera and kind of flex their arms and pecs and legs. Pretty easy to do, no real setup required. But I buy it custom because it's so incredibly rare to find this angle.

Anyway, I bought the video, paid about $75 for what should have been 5 minutes. And she sent me 5 minutes of topless upper body posing... and like 3 of those minutes where just her playing with her nipples. She's speaking in the video (almost surely to another customer), so she just took out the audio before sending it to me. So instead of her feet and talking to me, I got a silent closeup of her boobs. Like I wouldn't notice LOL. Worst experience ever.

Jun 29, 2023 - permalink

Bummer.. and yeah I'd agree. I've bought a lot of customs and definitely been let down. I try not to be too demanding and to give the models a lot of leeway for their own personality and touches. But some girls just aren't client focused. They don't want to do even the barest minimum.

I had one which was hilarious (not gonna name her). Like my username implies, I want to see muscles and bare feet. I usually love the girls to sit with their soles at the camera and kind of flex their arms and pecs and legs. Pretty easy to do, no real setup required. But I buy it custom because it's so incredibly rare to find this angle.

Anyway, I bought the video, paid about $75 for what should have been 5 minutes. And she sent me 5 minutes of topless upper body posing... and like 3 of those minutes where just her playing with her nipples. She's speaking in the video (almost surely to another customer), so she just took out the audio before sending it to me. So instead of her feet and talking to me, I got a silent closeup of her boobs. Like I wouldn't notice LOL. Worst experience ever.

Somebody doing such an obvious rip off like that needs to have her name put out there to, at the very least, give others the option of not taking the risk of possibly getting ripped off themselves.

Would you go to a restaurant and pay $25 for a T-Bone Steak and be satisfied when the waiter brings you a pork chop and says "deal with it?"

People need to be held accountable. That's why stuff like this happens so often. I've lost count how many interviews I've seen of OF models talking crazy shit about how much they get away with.

Jul 02, 2023 - edited Jul 02, 2023 - permalink

Muscle appeal: Elizabeth Bradshaw and Mona Poursaleh. These videos were amazing!

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »