Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Crush Wrestling

fp909
Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

i think Julia is enough of a known name that if you're stumbling onto CW at all you'd have already seen her before. If I'm wrong about this I'll clear the name.

Shannon stopped doing everything because she was at some point dating brandon ray who didn't like her doing all that stuff.

Jul 19, 2022 - edited Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

From Chainer on the HBC rule:

Yes, there are some women on HBC who are so well known in the community that pretending that almost everyone doesn't know their identity is silly and unnecessarily frustrating for whomever is asking, but there are also women who are relatively unknown and exposing their identities would be uncomfortably close to doxxing. Given these two extremes, it's really hard to draw a line between whose identity is OK to reveal and whose isn't, so it's best to just not reveal anyone's. For the very well known models, the asker will sooner or later find out their identity anyway.

If revealing identities is close to doxxing, I'm not sure why it only applies to HBC stage names...

Also, we discussed Shannon's situation in the past. If anyone doesn't believe me, they can e-mail the owners of Crush for confirmation as to why she stopped wrestling.

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

Out of curiosity, why is it against forum rules to reveal HBC models, but it's ok to reveal Crush models? They both use stage names for the same reason, as we've seen with Shannon who stopped wrestling because fans constantly exposed her. While I still feel that expecting anonymity in the digital age is somewhat naive, the double standard is a bit curious. If this is the direction the site has chosen to go, then the same courtesy should be extended to everyone, no?

I agree with this.

fp909
Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

From Chainer on the HBC rule:

If revealing identities is close to doxxing, I'm not sure why it only applies to HBC stage names...

Also, we discussed Shannon's situation in the past. If anyone doesn't believe me, they can e-mail the owners of Crush for confirmation as to why she stopped wrestling.

it's certainly ONE of the reasons.

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

I’d always wanted to know who Keisha Jones was. I know she wasn’t ripped or huge like some of the other girls on there. But there was something about her that I just liked so much!

Aug 22, 2022 - permalink

Got to say that I do find some of the Crush stuff quite a turn on. Whilst I accept that it is scripted and not real wrestling, you do nevertheless get to see some muscular girls in action and their muscles working in situations different from posing or working out. for what it is worth.....

Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

I got a 3 month subscription and I say it worth it. I love the huge muscle women. crushwrestling's woman wrestlers are all muscular.

Jul 23, 2023 - permalink

Anyone know who a new girl they have on Crush - Tatiana tank - what her real name is? She seems quite muscular....

thats swiss bodybuilder Julia Fory

[deleted]
Sep 03, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone know crush wrestler ciara salsa real name is?

Oct 25, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone know who Miss Kitten is?

Dec 10, 2023 - permalink

Does anyone know Lana Lizard's real name ?

Mar 18, 2024 - permalink

Does anybody know the name of scarlett savage?

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »