Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Toching and punching hard abs

Mar 27, 2021 - edited Apr 10, 2021 - permalink

I have never touched girls abs. I wonder how they feel. Are they hard as a rock? Are fbb's abs harder and tougher than fitness girls?

Mar 27, 2021 - edited Mar 27, 2021 - permalink

Like hard rubber coated in satin. My second ex-wife could flex her abs until they were literally as hard as bone -- by touch alone, I could barely tell where her abs ended and her ribcage or pelvis began. You're welcome.

Mar 27, 2021 - permalink

they feel good. obviously the harder they look the harder they feel. rubber coated in satin is actually a really good tactile comparison

Apr 01, 2021 - permalink

Like hard rubber coated in satin. My second ex-wife could flex her abs until they were literally as hard as bone -- by touch alone, I could barely tell where her abs ended and her ribcage or pelvis began. You're welcome.

That's incredibly accurate, great description.

And like chevron said, when they're super flexed it literally feel like bones. It feels AMAZING to touch, nothing gets me more aroused than that.

Apr 10, 2021 - permalink

Punching hard abs must be so incredible. I wonder if a even a hammer stands a chance to hurt rock hard abs.

Apr 10, 2021 - permalink

I dont think ive ever been more turned on than when a girl asks me to feel her 6pack.... only happened once but holy cow...

Apr 10, 2021 - permalink

The amazing thing is the soft skin running over the hard muscle. That's the best thing about an FBB... the muscle feels solid and rubbery until they flex it, and then it's as hard as a plastic mannequin. Getting into a tickle fight with a girl who has a rock-hard core is impossible since you can't squeeze it any more than you can squeeze a car tire.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »