Jul 06, 2023 - permalink
[deleted]
Jul 11, 2023 - permalink
Jul 11, 2023 - permalink

Clarice Andrade

Jul 12, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by boheven
Jul 12, 2023 - permalink

Her name is Jessica Rojas and she is Venezuelan, not Brazilian.

[deleted]
Jul 12, 2023 - permalink
[deleted]
Jul 13, 2023 - permalink

Her name is Jessica Rojas and she is Venezuelan, not Brazilian.

Sorry but thread name is Brazilian/Latina, and start with "drop some fire Latina quads". Why not only "brazilian"? LOL.

[deleted]
Jul 13, 2023 - permalink
Jul 13, 2023 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/2031731/

I just noticed her last week for the first time, her quads are the best I’ve seen so far on this site. The size, shape and the feathers are what most male bodybuilders dream of. Bodybuilder legs on a cute girl is freakin hot 🔥🔥

Jul 13, 2023 - permalink

I just noticed her last week for the first time, her quads are the best I’ve seen so far on this site. The size, shape and the feathers are what most male bodybuilders dream of. Bodybuilder legs on a cute girl is freakin hot 🔥🔥

Same dude. She really came outta nowhere. I think what's most impressive are the calves. Not necessarily because they're better than her quads, but because they're better than every other Wellness girl's by a large margin.

Jul 14, 2023 - permalink

Sorry but thread name is Brazilian/Latina, and start with "drop some fire Latina quads". Why not only "brazilian"? LOL.

I made the note that she is a Venezuelan citizen, not Brazilian. And who told you that Brazilians are the only ones with this type of body? Jessica is showing you. Poorly titled this thread, it seems prejudiced.

Nov 15, 2023 - permalink
« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »