Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

dating - where to find FBBS

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

Yea i noticed not only are fbbs hyper rare but when you do see them they are usually focused on working out and it would be super akward to interupt their workout or they are already married

that is a problem for me with finding even a non muscular girlfriend there just seem to be more guys than girls in this world there was a girl flirting with me a few years ago but she already had a boyfriend lol

so imagine how rare it is to find a fbb that is in a situation where she is not focused on working out and actually willing to talk and is also single then we are not even counting the chance that she finds you attractive that is also quite unlikely if you are not a male bodybuilder

Not A big deal if there where a lot of fbbs but you probably only get a few attempts in you entire life the opportunitys are microscopic you have a much bigger chance of winning the lottery.

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

How about trying to find a female bodybuilder personal trainer?

Maybe do a few PT sessions, invite for dinner etc

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

How about trying to find a female bodybuilder personal trainer?

Maybe do a few PT sessions, invite for dinner etc

Hiring a PT with the intention of trying to date her is an easy way to get booted as a client at best, and word spreads about that kind of thing.

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

I have problems attracting any women but any who I remember a gym friend telling me that even if you do find a fbb she will be focused on herself and her training before she has focus on you.

Like a few mentioned don't set your bar into outer space come back to Earth! Also agreed with Gatsby on everything.

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

The best thing a man can do to land a woman, any woman, is to have an education, a salary and his own place to live in. The world does not owe anyone any sex or a girlfriend, so it is pointless to start with the idea that there must be a way.

Only after the things I mentioned are in order comes the time to ask what kind of woman one would prefer.

Some people here may have the idea that female bodybuilders are not people but some kind of alien creatures that one can befriend by totally different rules. Like I said elsewhere, the pictures and videos on this site are raw material for many kinds of daydreams. So a question like this can easily turn into asking how can I make my daydreams come true? Short answer is that you can't.

Aug 31, 2022 - permalink

Some of y’all need to lower your expectations in what you want to find.

The percentage of women that truly workout is low.

Only a percentage of those are bodybuilders.

A small percentage of those date outside of bodybuilding circles.

Depending on where you are you might have to be content with wome that go to the gym 3-4 times a week to lift weights

Yup, or settle for a girl who's not a bodybuilder or model, but is stronger than average or has some visible biceps or calf muscles and is flattered or amused by how addicted you are to them. There are WAY more girls like that out there than you'd imagine. You're probably not getting Slava Galagan or Julia Vins. But you maybe you can get with that young MILF you keep running into a Starbucks with the muscular calves or that supermarket cashier who's toned biceps you noticed as she lifted the gallon of milk you bought. Use your imagination.

It kind of depends on whether you lean towards sthenolagnia (you like muscles) or cratophilia (you like strength) or some combination of the two. I think most of us like both, but to varying degrees. I think I like them about equally, but if you make me choose between the lean girl who has defined muscles but isn't that strong or the girl with a little extra baby fat and not super visible biceps who is as strong as an ox, I'll take the strong girl.

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

Houston has had a ton of FBBs over the past 20 years or so. I have personally seen Melissa Dettwiller, Gina Davis, Nat Rochner, and Macey Toney around town in that time, so they are around. Now, meeting them and trying to date them is a different matter. Most want someone who is as into the physique industry as they are. I've lifted since I started playing jr high football, so I'm immersed in training and truly love it, but I have never been in physique sports and never have used a bit of gear. That excludes me pretty much from that world. The one of them I met was Gina Davis, though, and she was very nice and seemed very nice and open to meeting men in general.

Other than that, just hit hardcore gyms in larger towns and fitness expos. Or become a photog. They meet and befriend more muscular women than anyone. Show promoters do very well, too. JM Manion had bikini and figure girls all around him, even though he was never to be mistaken for Brad Pitt.

Well I'm joining q criss fit class but still not seeing fbbs...God my idea gal is a big fitness beauty...grant me one oh dear God...https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1870214/

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

And I've never managed to get a a girl in the gym on a date...never...

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

Well I'm joining q criss fit class but still not seeing fbbs...God my idea gal is a big fitness beauty...grant me one oh dear God...https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1870214/

Well of course you’re not seeing fbbs at a CrossFit gym: they’re not going to do CrossFit training if they’re a bodybuilder. You will find muscular, fit women, though. Do you have to specifically go out with a bodybuilder, or would a “regular” muscular woman do?

Look man, I know what I’m about to say is kind gauche, but your obsession with finding a fbb to date sounds unhealthy. We all have a fetish for buff women, and many of us would love to get with one romantically, but you seem to make that a primary objective over everything else. And when you’re that hyper fixated, it acts as a woman-repellant. Just be cool, get into fitness, network with people and make friends, and by doing that, you’ll have the best chance at getting with a buff woman. There are far more to women than just their muscles, but if that’s all you care about, you’re going to find yourself very, very lonely.

Honestly, if this obsession is hurting you mentally, it wouldn’t hurt to get help and find someone to talk to. And I may just be an internet stranger, but I really hope that you do.

Oct 05, 2022 - permalink

I dunno if dating a female bodybuilder is a good idea. Sounds like it's way too much of a hassle and pain in the ass for normal dudes who don't really have a grasp of the bodybuilding culture and mentality. For me, it's purely a sexual fantasy. Don't get me wrong. I would kill to get a chance with somebody like Shannon Seeley or Rene Marven in bed. But I wouldn't date them.

Oct 05, 2022 - permalink

Don't know how to say this but I don't think you're gonna find a girl built like this on Crossfit much less any fbbs lol (though Crossfit girls are indeed very muscular). Idk man, either way it's good that you've joined a gym but I think you need to start focusing on yourself more and please for the love of god, don't immediately start hitting up on all the women immediately or it's not gonna go as well as you think.

Jan 31, 2023 - permalink

well im considering cross fit, but in general I've never seen any fbbs in UK...I love her building, smaller breasted but athletic..

Jan 31, 2023 - permalink

You can find FBBs at fitness expos and bodybuilding shows, especially the Olympia and Wings of Strength shows or even the local shows.

Jan 31, 2023 - permalink

well im considering cross fit, but in general I've never seen any fbbs in UK...I love her building, smaller breasted but athletic..

You're continuing to circle the wagon. I highly doubt you'll ever join a CF gym, and are content to complaining on the internet about how hard it is to find fbbs.

Jan 31, 2023 - permalink

You're continuing to circle the wagon. I highly doubt you'll ever join a CF gym, and are content to complaining on the internet about how hard it is to find fbbs.

I live in the UK like HeartOfSteel, and although it's a much smaller place than the US, you still have a decent chance to stumble into one, especially in London. That includes 24h commercial gyms but I must reckon that that could be easy to miss them because they may choose quieter and less busy times.

As BlackSabbath1989 said just above, just attend fitness expos, there are usually affordable. In the UK the biggest right now is the Arnold Sports Festival held in Birmingham, which should take place later this year around September. If you can't wait until then, try to go to one of those local/regional contests. They're always an opportunity to have a nice chat with people in the attendance, whether they're BBers or not.

Feb 12, 2023 - edited Feb 12, 2023 - permalink

> This thread pops up every week. > > Hate to sound like broken record but Whole Foods is your best bet outside the gym and fitness expos.

I’ve been to Whole Foods a couple times, and each time I’m there I’m like the only non-white dude inside lol.

Whole foods,is that like q super Market in USA, I'm in UK, I love big athletic girls...but man I found none...and I'm just shocked I wish I lived in US..

Also I did attend look I to local Cross fit gyms, but shocked at how expensive they are...4 times the amount of my gym...saw no girls either...but will try the fitness Expo in Birmingham..

So how does one win the heart of an fbb? What is a good chat up line? I'm assuming they don't give out their number to just anyone lol?

Feb 12, 2023 - permalink

So how does one win the heart of an fbb? What is a good chat up line? I'm assuming they don't give out their number to just anyone lol?

I think honesty is your best bet. Just tell her you're interested in her body and see where it goes. In the best scenario you soon need to figure out if you're going to her place or your place. In the worst scenario she will call security or cops or punch you between the eyes right there.

"I have always liked muscles on girls and I see you have some. Could I have a minute or an evening with your muscles?"

In all seriousness I hate to break this to you, but they're people. Not animals or fantasy vending machines. If you know how to successfully chat up average women then the rest should be obvious. If not, then female bodybuilders are not some special niche reserved for those who don't know how to deal with average women.

People keep saying fbbs are even more difficult to approach than average women. But then seem to forget that immediately and wonder if there is some special trick to make them easier than average women. There isn't. To pretend that you're the only person who likes them and their muscles and therefore their only chance of ever having a relationship?

There are extremely few men who either kidnap women or rape them at gunpoint. But there are far more men for whom that would be their only chance to ever be with a woman. So this discussion is a jumble of many separate questions in one, namely 1) the ability or inability to approach women at all, 2) the relative rarity of female bodybuilders and 3) the way female bodybuilders are different from average women.

If your problem is the first one then it does not help to pretend that it's really the second or the third one. Even if they were a dime a dozen the problem could still be the same. Admiration from a person they consider uninteresting is of no value to them. Every girl has tits to some degree. Almost every guy likes tits to some degree. The tits are an asset. Like a plot of land would be. The admiration is not. It's like a currency, and a currency can be worthless. Seduction and admiration are promises, not things. Having a million dollars is an asset. Wishing to have a million dollars is not.

One could as easily ask how to approach a movie star. Or a girl whose father's net worth is a ten-figure sum. The answer would be the same as here. They have their own social circles and there are people who they naturally spend their time with.

Or a final way to put it would be to ask what have you done to deserve a bodybuilder girlfriend? Or what are the reasons a female bodybuilder would want to be with you?

For me, it's purely a sexual fantasy. Don't get me wrong. I would kill to get a chance with somebody like Shannon Seeley or Rene Marven in bed. But I wouldn't date them.

I think one thing worth mentioning is that for some people this is not even a sexual fantasy, a thing between two adults and two individuals. But some kind of presexual thing used to deny separateness and individuality, where orgasm is used to confirm that the denial has been successful. It is not a desire to be known by somebody as somebody, but a desire to be swallowed up by somebody. He is not looking for a woman. He is looking for someone to mentally obliterate him. This is why questions like "why would she want to be with you" or "what kind of person are you" are actually meaningless and counterintuitive to him.

I spent some time recently reading through the Twitter feed of an adult actress who has also done some experimental BDSM stuff. She said some observant and interesting things there, among which was that she isn't really interested in ordinary sexuality and that she prefers the BDSM stuff to it. For the same reason, I think. Rather than being somebody, she likes both swallowing up others and being swallowed up by others. The former interestingly does not make you into more of a person, because persons exist in encounters, not in acts of consuming or being consumed.

So with regard to the original question and why the same guy is asking it again and again. It's because his question is not actually about female bodybuilders at all, but something that does not even exist. That would be a woman powerful enough to swallow him up mentally and keep him that way. It feels good when sex or drugs are added to it, but being mentally obliterated is in fact painful. This is why schizophrenia and psychoses are not enjoyable, because once the orgasm is gone or the drug wears off, it is an endless horror to feel like you have no identity.

Feb 12, 2023 - permalink

Easiest question in the world to answer. Gyms and local sporting (e.g. CrossFit) events.

Feb 12, 2023 - permalink

I think one thing worth mentioning is that for some people this is not even a sexual fantasy, a thing between two adults and two individuals. But some kind of presexual thing used to deny separateness and individuality, where orgasm is used to confirm that the denial has been successful. It is not a desire to be known by somebody as somebody, but a desire to be swallowed up by somebody. He is not looking for a woman. He is looking for someone to mentally obliterate him. This is why questions like "why would she want to be with you" or "what kind of person are you" are actually meaningless and counterintuitive to him.

Lol yeah.

I think it’s clear that at least one person here has never and will never have even a single date with a muscular woman.

I’ve dated two of them. One fitness competitor and one nearly pro BB’er. It helps to:

1) treat them like literally any other kind of woman. They don’t want to be fetishized for just their body.

2) be into fitness yourself. It’s a huge lifestyle choice for them. OF COURSE they’d like a partner who’s into it too.

3) be funny, charming, and supportive. Being well off and successful helps a lot too.

4) go to where they hang out. Newsflash: it’s usually a gym or fitness center.

Note that this list would work for girls into fencing, girls into paintball, girls into Bible study, girls into wiccan magic… you name it. Muscular women are just like other women. Have shared hobbies and interests and meet partners at the place where people engage in those.

Feb 12, 2023 - permalink

Lol yeah.

I think it’s clear that at least one person here has never and will never have even a single date with a muscular woman.

I’ve dated two of them. One fitness competitor and one nearly pro BB’er. It helps to:

1) treat them like literally any other kind of woman. They don’t want to be fetishized for just their body.

2) be into fitness yourself. It’s a huge lifestyle choice for them. OF COURSE they’d like a partner who’s into it too.

3) be funny, charming, and supportive. Being well off and successful helps a lot too.

4) go to where they hang out. Newsflash: it’s usually a gym or fitness center.

Note that this list would work for girls into fencing, girls into paintball, girls into Bible study, girls into wiccan magic… you name it. Muscular women are just like other women. Have shared hobbies and interests and meet partners at the place where people engage in those.

Right on!

Feb 13, 2023 - edited Feb 13, 2023 - permalink

So let me think this through. The thread starter seems unable to figure out that female bodybuilders are people. That seems to be the working assumption everyone has. So everyone's telling him the obvious. I also did that. Twice. Then I had some thoughts on what might be the actual reason why people need to tell him the obvious and why it doesn't seem to have any effect.

I mean, none of you would be explaining stuff to HeartOfSteel the way you are now if my second recent message wasn't a real possibility.

There is adult sexuality that takes place between two individuals. Then there are sexual fantasies that are supposed to somewhat reflect reality and take place between two individuals in the fantasy. But when someone wishes to approach a real individual in a real physical place as if the real individual was a fantasy individual or a symbol or a gratuitous gift from some higher power then logically he isn't doing it as his real self. I am quite convinced he is not willing and neither is he able to walk up to a female bodybuilder and start talking.

If you know who you are, then you know who you can approach and how. If you don't know who you are, you could either want to find out for yourself or have someone else tell you. Or you could try something that does not require you to know who you are, at all. This is why some extremists are drawn towards children, animals, corpses and Eiffel towers. Either the relationship he is looking for is personal or it is impersonal. That's all I am saying. If it's the latter then it is nice to keep stating the obvious for the benefit of the general public, but it isn't doing anything for HeartOfSteel.

but I'm being told to visit gay bars, to meet women, so am I being made a fool of or not?

Or maybe I am making this too complicated. You won.

« first < prev Page 5 of 8 next > last »