Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Flexabella has returned...with fellow muscle girl Leitha

v52
Mar 17, 2021 - permalink

Flexabella is ready to jump back into the muscle girl scene, and she's brought along a fellow female bodybuilder this time, Leitha Medela. Check them out on their new Insta: https://www.instagram.com/leithabellamuscle/. And share the word and stay tuned, because an OnlyFans is on the way soon!

Mar 17, 2021 - permalink

Just a few weeks ago she was criticizing muscle fans and dissing the muscle fetish scene, now she's coming back to make some money on the very people she dissed like nothing happened.

Okay lol

I'm not the kind of guy who spends money on muscle videos etc, but I wouldn't give her a dime if I were.

She still got nice peaks though haha

It's a tough economy.

fp909
Mar 18, 2021 - permalink

I've mentioned this before but no one wants to do this stuff until they realize how much money they can make for, realistically, very little effort (since they are already training, that work is done). they all of a sudden they're ready to dive in.

Mar 18, 2021 - permalink

Her obvious disdain for female muscle fans does somewhat lessen the experience (personally I don't like hypocrites). But I am sure very few paying fans (if any) will care at the end of the day. So if she makes some great content it is bound to make her some dough, good for her.

Mar 18, 2021 - permalink

What did she say? Can u give link to post or quote please? I'm not one who pays for videos nor am I considering it but I'm still curious.

Mar 18, 2021 - permalink

Hey, I don't think she's a hypocrite. Read what she wrote again. She's saying that she doesn't want people continually asking her to post specific things--that she'll do what she wants. And for years what she's felt like doing was posting muscle pics, on her own terms. It's the entitlement she's responding to here. People think they can demand things of her because it feeds their own fetish. Whereas in reality she has what they want, not the other way around, so they need to chill.

I messaged her years ago saying how much I loved her earlier videos (I still love those!) and she responded and was super cool about it. As with anything, it's best when we give people space to be who they want to be, and don't demand they be who we want them to. She's shared a ton of awesome muscle pics and videos over the years, and it looks like she'll continue to. That's awesome! So unless you were being weird in her DMs, no I don't think she dissed you.

Mar 18, 2021 - permalink

Seems fair to me. I wouldn't want people bugging me about my muscles all the time either, it would get very tiring.

v52
Mar 18, 2021 - permalink

Hey, I don't think she's a hypocrite. Read what she wrote again. She's saying that she doesn't want people continually asking her to post specific things--that she'll do what she wants. And for years what she's felt like doing was posting muscle pics, on her own terms. It's the entitlement she's responding to here. People think they can demand things of her because it feeds their own fetish. Whereas in reality she has what they want, not the other way around, so they need to chill.

I messaged her years ago saying how much I loved her earlier videos (I still love those!) and she responded and was super cool about it. As with anything, it's best when we give people space to be who they want to be, and don't demand they be who we want them to. She's shared a ton of awesome muscle pics and videos over the years, and it looks like she'll continue to. That's awesome! So unless you were being weird in her DMs, no I don't think she dissed you.

You're completely correct. (And that post shown here was from almost a year ago, not just a few weeks ago - after someone leaked some of her nudes to GWM, which is why she put herself on the blacklist here.) I've known Michelle for years. She's always loved teasing and flexing and muscle fetish stuff, but what she didn't like was the people who just wouldn't stop. She had a shockingly big number of people call her home phone, go to her house, go to her work, send her unwanted mail, etc. In addition, these public invasions of her privacy meant she had to tell her entire family what she was doing in the fetish world, which created fallout. That's what she was railing against. She's fine if you are respectful, and understand she's not just a pair of biceps that you put demands into and custom content comes out. She's chosen now to rejoin the world after taking steps to protect herself from the creepy people who just wouldn't quit in the past. As gee1462 said, she's happy to provide muscle fetish content for people, but 1) she wants to do it on her own terms, 2) if you're going to ask for something, pay up, and 3) don't go to her house/work/etc. If you don't like her, you don't need to give her money, but you cannot demean her character.

Mar 18, 2021 - permalink

@v52 Damn, I knew the extent which stalkers/creepers could go through, but it's made more and more real every time I hear more stories like that.

I wish MG the best.

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

@v52 oh my god I had no idea she went through all of that, seriously people need to learn when to back off. Wish her the best, and glad she is back making content

Chainer
Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

She had a shockingly big number of people call her home phone, go to her house, go to her work

Man, I thought I was cynical, but even I didn't expect this level of harassment to be a thing that happens. Holy shit.

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

Man, I thought I was cynical, but even I didn't expect this level of harassment to be a thing that happens. Holy shit.

You know what the worst part about it is? This isn’t an outlier case. This is more common than I think a lot of people realize.

v52
Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

Yeah, she told me all about it, because we're not just photographer and model, we're friends, and she wanted me to know what was going on with this. She prefers I don't share details, or share it publicly, but I had to mention it here, because people needed to know what she was facing. She really enjoys interacting with courteous and respectful fans, and loves satisfying their fantasies (she in particular loves muscle talk, as she's very well known for). She and her new partner have a whole lot in store for everyone, and I really just urge everyone to treat her, and both of them, right, and respectfully. And while we're at it, please don't rip off their premium content either (and thank you Chainer for enforcing that all around on this site). But that's a whole other topic haha

Chainer
Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

please don't rip off their premium content either (and thank you Chainer for enforcing that all around on this site)

I do my best but I don't see a lot of the things posted to the site and even when I do I can't reliably tell what is and isn't premium content, so I encourage you (plural) to help by reporting it when you see it.

Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

There's a lot going on here, but speaking personal safety, she:

openly advertised where she lived

announced a particular show she was prepping for

encouraged people to show up to support her

She didn't break any laws or do anything illegal, but she did all those things freely. What's unfortunate is that some individuals - who knows how many - allegedly used that information to insert themselves into her real life in ways that were unsettling to her. That's one group of people.

There's another group who wants what she refers to as "muscle fetish" content from her. Although this group is less dangerous, there are a lot more of them. They see her post "muscle fetish" pics and videos, so they want more. But she only wants to do that stuff when she wants to do it. That makes sense, right? But what's unfortunate here is that some guys will not shop her store anymore because they believe she's talking about all female muscle fans in that post. Maybe she is, maybe she isn't, but the "post what I want" line in addition to later posted content seems to indicate she is still interested in catering to muscle fans. I don't know her and did not hear that from her, but that's what the evidence indicates today. She could easily change her mind tomorrow.

fp909
Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

oh yeah it's a huge problem.

i don't think it's hypocritical at all if it's in relation to her personal account. if it was a fetish account that was made so she could interact and still was like that i might be more inclined.

but you have to account for the weirdos that take it a step too far, the entitled ones who think they are entitled to whatever. I can't tell you how many women I've talked to, in asking for customs, who are reticent to do anything because of experiences like that in the past. it's good to see her back and hopefully she's taken precautions to protect her from what happened before

Mar 19, 2021 - edited Mar 19, 2021 - permalink

Being physically stalked by weirdos is pretty bonkers, so fair enough that she put her posing presence on hold. That adds another perspective and plenty enough reason for her to ask her "fans" to back off (I don't want to use the word fan for creeps who stalk and harass her). I am glad to hear and see that she is back, hopefully minus crazies this time. She certainly has a great look and is/was one of few who is good at and seem to enjoy some muscle talk.

Mar 20, 2021 - permalink

I'm hyped...idk if that's obvious from my name

fp909
Mar 20, 2021 - permalink

Being physically stalked by weirdos is pretty bonkers, so fair enough that she put her posing presence on hold. That adds another perspective and plenty enough reason for her to ask her "fans" to back off (I don't want to use the word fan for creeps who stalk and harass her). I am glad to hear and see that she is back, hopefully minus crazies this time. She certainly has a great look and is/was one of few who is good at and seem to enjoy some muscle talk.

this is also the reason gillian ward disappeared for a while (in conjunction with some others stuff). another woman i knew from HBC had users coming into the room and asking about kids she had never mentioned because they had found her on social media.

Mar 21, 2021 - permalink

Any updates on OF page?

v52
Mar 21, 2021 - permalink

Yep! They're almost done setting it up and it'll be ready to go soon. Here's the link: https://onlyfans.com/leithabellamuscle

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »