Forum > Image Themes > Thread

BEST ALINA POPA ERA

Mar 15, 2021 - permalink

Can you guys give me some advice the best video from alina popa like my favorite is from herbiceps but unfortunately it's only 3 video

Mar 15, 2021 - permalink

muscleangels has some great clips of Alina

Mar 15, 2021 - permalink

Yea, muscle angels and awefilms.

Mar 15, 2021 - edited May 21, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

TBH a lot of Alina's greatest gems was what the stuff she created for her own website back when she had one. Holy shit was she in a league of her own for a long period of time! For me, the one clip I revisit of her the most is from muscleangels. It is a muscle worship clip with Alina showing off for Annie Rivieccio. One of the hottest clips I've ever seen.

Mar 15, 2021 - permalink

It's a shame they removed Miss Olympia from 2014 to 2020 cause Alina would easily have one a few.

I always thought that at her peak she was better than Iris Kyle but that's just my opinion

This is brought up a lot and I always disagree. Even when Iris didn't come in at her best she was still leagues above the competition. Iris was just born for this.

Mar 15, 2021 - permalink

I thought this was going to be a thread about literally which era of Alina Popa did you like the most. Like did you like her early stuff, or how she is now compared to a couple of years ago. Which is your favorite?

Mar 16, 2021 - permalink

Her recent look (pre boob job) was probably her peak for me. I don't like her older, Eastern-block-shotputter look :)

Mar 16, 2021 - edited May 21, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

TBH a lot of Alina's greatest gems was what the stuff she created for her own website back when she had one. Holy shit was she in a league of her own for a long period of time! For me, the one clip I revisit of her the most is from muscleangels. It is a muscle worship clip with Alina showing off for Annie Rivieccio. One of the hottest clips I've ever seen.

This series is great. I think there's at least 2 videos from this..? The one where she's wearing a bikini and Annie is focusing on her glutes in the beginning is mind boggling

Mar 21, 2021 - permalink

i love when her face seem feminine like in london video

Mar 21, 2021 - permalink

One if the best ones was the one with blue pants and blue bra

Mar 21, 2021 - edited May 21, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

Look at the muscle goddess flexing her butt & biceps, i have always fantasized anal with her whenever she does that with her butt damn🤤🤤🥵💦💦

[deleted]
Mar 21, 2021 - permalink

Definitely like the early era, but just about anything is great too!

Mar 21, 2021 - permalink

Athena vs. Tony (ATH 222) is probably the best lift and carry/fantasy mixed wrestling video I've ever seen. The guy is tiny, but the variety of lifts and holds she uses on him is insane. I don't think I've ever seen a woman ragdoll a guy quite like she does in that video.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/5324/224955...

[deleted]
Mar 21, 2021 - permalink

Couldn't care less about that, but does remind me of how I wish FBBs would get into pro wrestling.

Mar 21, 2021 - permalink

Alina was hot as fuck and she knew it

Mar 21, 2021 - permalink

This series is great. I think there's at least 2 videos from this..? The one where she's wearing a bikini and Annie is focusing on her glutes in the beginning is mind boggling

I agree, this is one of the best damn video series I've ever seen. Alina's muscle control and development are insane, Annie's genuine lust for Alina's muscles is hot as hell, and I love how Alina seems really into it all.

Mar 22, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
May 21, 2021 - permalink

Does anyone have that video where she was sat at a desk typing?

May 21, 2021 - permalink

I remember seeing her softcore stuff on YouTube back in 2014-2015, that’s what got me into muscle girls. I wish she did more hardcore stuff, the clip of Annie touching her as she flexed is probably one of my favorite videos of all time, it would be so much hotter if she stripped and her and Annie went down on each other

May 21, 2021 - permalink

2009 subtil 2013

May 21, 2021 - permalink

Anything pre-implants…

cgsweat
May 21, 2021 - permalink

Anything of Alina is fine as long as it's not paysite content. I've edited comments to remove any paysite material.

May 22, 2021 - permalink

Anything pre-implants…

Absolutely, she was perfect without them

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »