Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

What's your favourite fbb pose?

Mar 14, 2021 - permalink

This is mine,fbb in bikini Lats wide spread slim waist muscular glutes & legs Forming the X shape. Alina popa is a big sexy muscle goddess one of my favourites.

Mar 14, 2021 - permalink

For me it’s the double bicep pose with tight Fists..... It totally shows her Womanhood ......πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

Mar 14, 2021 - permalink

I could never choose one specific pose because I change my mind too often.

Mar 14, 2021 - permalink

You got it OP, the "most muscular" pose is Emery Millers favorite pose and I cant disagree escpecially on a well balanced female physique it's too good.

Mar 14, 2021 - permalink

For me it’s the double bicep pose with tight Fists..... It totally shows her Womanhood ......πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

@lpc, I'll go one further. Double biceps pose, clenched fists, in front of a mirror. You get to see her biceps, front and rear...also her admiring her hard work in the mirror.😁

Mar 14, 2021 - permalink

Lately I've also been seeing the "drop pants to flex" trend and I gotta say theres something special about a girl dropping those sweats to pop the quads

Mar 14, 2021 - permalink

@luvembuff ..........I agree

Mar 14, 2021 - edited Mar 14, 2021 - permalink

This:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

Mar 14, 2021 - permalink

You got it OP, the "most muscular" pose is Emery Millers favorite pose and I cant disagree escpecially on a well balanced female physique it's too good.

That's a nice pose but it isn't a most muscular pose. That looks like this.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/813271/

Mar 14, 2021 - permalink

Definitely most muscular https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1446036/

Mar 14, 2021 - permalink

[deleted]
Mar 15, 2021 - permalink
Mar 15, 2021 - permalink

The side chest pose is my second favourite it shows how much developed her arms are & the thickness of her buff meaty pecs 🀀

Mar 15, 2021 - permalink
fp909
Mar 15, 2021 - permalink

for me always the bodybuilding side chest. if she is truly training chest the pose will be at the very least GREAT. Some of my favorite side chests include: Shannon Courtney, Mandy Squires, Angela Yeo, Jodi Boam, Dani Reardon, Brooke Walker.

Whenever I ask for customs I make sure this is on my list.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »