Forum > Requests > Thread

New instagram viewer?

Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

I do not like the normal look of instagram. On instagram also you cannot download. So I use other websites. I used PIKDO but it stopped working. Then I used DESKSTA but it stopped working. Now PIXWOX stopped working. I cannot find a website as convenient as the ones I used before. The others I can find are all worse than normal instagram, or don't work. Do you know an instagram viewer that is similar to the ones I nominated?

Mar 11, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Salad123
Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

I use Instagram Downloader from Chrome store. Works fine for me.

Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

JDownloader 2. You may have to configure the Insta plugin to login with your credentials but it will grab everything at highest res. Awesome tool for ripping whatever you need. Works great for YouTube as well.

Chainer
Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

Please don't upload screenshotted instagram pics here. The quality will be low and eventually someone will upload the original source pic, and yours will be merged into it.

Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

insta is easy to download from. right click, page info, find the pic or clip and select save or save as.

Mar 11, 2021 - permalink

Keep in mind, they can see who is screenshotting their stories. Regular videos, they can't.

Mar 12, 2021 - edited Mar 16, 2021 - permalink

I found a site that is like what I am looking for. This is the link REMOVED so you understand what type of site I was looking for. It is a bit slow compared to the others, but I prefer how it is arranged compared to instagram

Mar 16, 2021 - permalink

In fact, the site I posted is not good anymore. Too much annoying advertising

Mar 16, 2021 - permalink

I use this command-line option: instaloader. Works very well.

Imagine
May 04, 2021 - permalink

On Chrome (my daily driver) I use "Layoutify": https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lay... This will enhance Instagram by a lot and you can simple do a right-click on images (most of the time videos as well, but because IG is constantly changing things so you have to wait for a new update) and then save them.

On Firefox I use this add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/i... You just have to click on an image and it will open the full-size file in a new tab.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »